Buchanan: Hitler didn’t want war

I prefer Bay Buchanan, Pat's sister. She told Anderson Cooper, "We don't want intellectuals in the Republican Party". Anderson said, "Whaaat?" "You don't mean that".

Bay said, "Oh yes I do. Republicans don't want intellectuals. They don't represent our base". Finally, me and a Republican agree on something.

No one wants war. Hitler probably would have been happy if the entire world capitulated. Only, it didn't capitulate. When a country invades another country just because they can, nothing good ever happens.

Last edited by a moderator:

Uncle Pat's at it again?
He's a loon, but I kind of like him. At least he's honest. He reminds me of the crazy old uncle who gets drunk and provides the entertainment at every family gathering. He's at his best when he has no idea he's being funny. ;)

Buchanan has run twice for the Republican nomination he has yet to score in double digits. Calling Buchanan a loose cannon is giving him far more credit than he is due. His take on WWII is utterly bizarre and has been for a while now. As far as I can tell Buchanan is as close to Biden as you can get in the Republican interms of being wrong more often than being right.
i wonder how many remember his call for invasion and annexation of Greenland?

That was an Uncle Pat classic. :lol:
Oh, it would be bad if anybody took him seriously. But who takes the crazy uncle with a batshit crazy opinion on everything seriously? He's just good fun.

Nothing Pat said should make anyone mad.

I have a feeling Jewish people may disagree with you..:eusa_angel:

Have you read the article in question? He said nothing disparaging about Jewish people.

Did Hitler Want War? « Patrick J. Buchanan – Official Website

Just the mention of Hitler in any positive light it an insult to certain people....you agree? He was sort of a naughty boy to certain people and if you try to say that person was good in any way will offend them. I don't blame them for that either. He was an evil, evil man and anyone who can try to say anything positive about an evil man is just ....well, Pat.

Have you read the article in question? He said nothing disparaging about Jewish people.

Just the mention of Hitler in any positive light it an insult to certain people....you agree? He was sort of a naughty boy to certain people and if you try to say that person was good in any way will offend them. I don't blame them for that either. He was an evil, evil man and anyone who can try to say anything positive about an evil man is just ....well, Pat.

this coming from someone who minimizes the nazi horrors with that stupid avatar.

but seriously folks.... the GOP will continue to try and rewrite history as long as they can get away with it!

Ole Pat ain't exactly a standard bearer for the GOP. Better luck next time painting the whole party with that guy's brush.

Pat represents just fine. How many times can you guys say "he is just one guy, he doesn't represent all of us?".

Keep this in mind the next time you read or comment about an urban gentleman who shoots his brethren for no reason. :lol:

He doesn't say anything positive about Hitler. He says that World War 2 and the Holocaust may not have happened had Britain not told Poland they will go to war on their behalf. Churchill himself called it the "Unnecessary War."

this coming from someone who minimizes the nazi horrors with that stupid avatar.

I said this once and will say it again, find me one Jewish person that is offended by my avatar.

I can find you plenty of righy's who hate it...and because of that fact, I win. :lol:

Last edited:
but seriously folks.... the GOP will continue to try and rewrite history as long as they can get away with it!

Ole Pat ain't exactly a standard bearer for the GOP. Better luck next time painting the whole party with that guy's brush.

Pat represents just fine. How many times can you guys say "he is just one guy, he doesn't represent all of us?".

The truth never gets old.

Just because YOU don't like that it's true does not make it any less so.

Buchanan hasn't exactly praised the neocon movement that rose to power within the GOP. He wasn't a Reagan fan either as I reacll, and hasn't really had a political home in the Republican party since Nixon. He fits even less with any other party out there, so he's titularly a Republican. But as much as I hate the two major parties, I can't peg him on the GOP. Uncle Pat is a phenomenon unto himself.

Pat's lucky most WWII vets are dead or in their 80s, or else they might show him some Nazi technology up-close and personal.

400px-P08Luger1917.jpg

Think Pat would like to taste the barrel?

I said this once and will say it again, find me one Jewish person that is offended by my avatar.

I can find you plenty of righy's who hate it...and because of that fact, I win. :lol:

I don't see anyone on here with Olbermann in Göbbels' garb. and the Jews weren't the only ones Hitler victimized, you dumbfuck.

Hitler didn't want a war with BRITAIN. He DID want Lebensraum for Germany in the East, at the expense of Poland and Russia. He outlined this in Mein Kampf.

I don't see anyone on here with Olbermann in Göbbels' garb. and the Jews weren't the only ones Hitler victimized, you dumbfuck.

Really, you don't like Zona's avatar? Why not? I think it's perfect.

It automatically makes him look like an idiot with zero grasp of history, and as a result warns all readers to "consider the source" (so to speak) when looking at his posts.

Seriously. I think it's great.

I can only speak for myself. I don't find the avatar "offensive". My baser nature actually finds it a bit funny. BUT ... I also never think that naziism or the holocaust should be diminished by overuse in reference to things and people who don'tcome close to the type of behavior the nazis engaged in.

and as much as i don't like Hannity, he isn't a nazi.

Forum List

Back