Bubba to the rescue!

I am sure there are more Americans in prison in foreign countries than just these two girls. Is Bubba going to go and get them all out?

Last edited:
They broke the law. Plan and simply.

The pair were sentenced in June to 12 years in a labor camp for an illegal border crossing and an unspecified "grave crime," after they were detained by North Korean border guards on March 17 while working on a story.

Can you tell me what that "grave crime" was they are jailed 12 years for since you seem to know so much about it? I can't find any source for it.

Thanks!

America needs laws like that. I know if I were Mexican, I'm not sure I would risk 12 years in a labor camp to get into the United States.

America needs laws like that. I know if I were Mexican, I'm not sure I would risk 12 years in a labor camp to get into the United States.

Thanks for sharing.

Now, what was the unspecified grave crime those women did to be jailed for 12 years?

Thanks for sharing.

Now, what was the unspecified grave crime those women did to be jailed for 12 years?

Don't know. Aren't they in jail for illegal border crossing? if that is their law then that is their law.

I am sure there are more Americans in prison in foreign countries than just these two girls. Is Bubba going to go and get them all out?

Why is Bill? Well, some people are saying 'W' was asked but declined. He was too busy in Alabama helping a friend of his daddy win a seat on the local water board.

The whole episode is testimony to how the primitive North Korean minds work.

They will never negotiate ANYTHING will Hillary short of making the U.S. a fiefdom of North Korea, simply because she is a WOMAN.

Bill was the MALE of the highest stature that they could hope to get, besides which - they had negotiated successfullly with him before.

Kim Jon Il (or whatever his name is), is primarily concerned with appearing to be the "Big Man" in the eyes of his supporters and the North Korean people. This is the entire motive for EVERYTHING HE DOES.

He maintains the state of anamousity with the U.S. simply in order to maitain his stature as the "Big Man".

If we want success in dealing with North Korea, the Obama administration should get advice from people that are familiar with this primitive type of thinking (U.S.V.I.). Everything he does could be easily predicted - and possibly manipulated.

One thing is sure - HE WILL NEVER, EVER, EVER, NEVER, EVER, EVER, NEVER, EVER, EVER, NEVER, EVER, EVER, NEVER, EVER, EVER, NEVER, EVER, EVER, NEVER, EVER, EVER, NEVER, EVER, EVER, NEVER, EVER, EVER, NEVER, EVER, EVER, NEVER, EVER, EVER, NEVER, EVER, EVER, NEVER, EVER, EVER:

Negotiate with a WOMAN.

It would be the end of him.

The 6 PM news reports that the two reporters are freed. Bill is now on a plane to Iran to see about the release of the three hikers (AKA CIA operatives). The Iranian leadership will not talk to a woman but will talk with a manly man.

Jesse Jackson's mantle has been passed to Big Bill.

Forum List

Back