Bubba Is Bubba

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20050406/D89A4IV80.html

...Clinton, talking separately with reporters on the plane, said the pope had demonstrated support for NATO actions to end genocide in Bosnia and Kosovo.

He said he had met "two great popes" in his lifetime, John Paul II and John XXIII. Clinton said he recognized that John Paul "may have had a mixed legacy," but he called him a man with a great feel for human dignity.

And, Clinton said, noting the throngs the pope would consistently draw, said, "The man knows how to build a crowd." [...]

I noticed today that Billy-Bob did his usual act.... when they first kneeled, he closed his eyes and said a prayer. Then he opened them, with that "pained" look on his face and as the camera moved to him, he again closed his eyes and then CLEARLY mouthed an "Amen" to show how much of a "man of faith" that he is..... I reminded me of when he was coming out of Ron Brown's funeral all smiles and giddy and then when he noticed the cameras, he feigned whiping a tear from his eyes.... the man is never sincere about anything he does, he just acts like he is.

BTW, how old would Clinton have been in 1963? That is when John XXIII died and for the life of me, I cannot understand how or why at such a young age, as Clinton would have been even in 1963, he, a Southern Baptist, would personally meet a Pope.....

Sounds like another story.... like when Hillary said she was named after Sir Edmond Hillary because her parents admired him for being the first to climb Mt. Everest.... he hadn't climbed it when she was born.

freeandfun1 said:
Sounds like another story.... like when Hillary said she was named after Sir Edmond Hillary because her parents admired him for being the first to climb Mt. Everest.... he hadn't climbed it when she was born.

No joke! :beer:

Forum List

Back