BTW, the Keystone pipeline has all-ready created 1000s of jobs

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
actually probably closer to 50,000
In Sabine pass Texas. There are 2 of these facilities
One is all read built
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...zq3-BA&usg=AFQjCNFvPWNW62yWUwOLdQvOrg5Uh_w37Q

Total refinery has doubled in size, one of the largest in North America
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...2PCeBQ&usg=AFQjCNE9aSAbEPUxY-9-LM-RLlf5Vx_evA
This project is nearing completion

Motiva, I believe the largest in North America, I was there for the last 2 years and looks like I may have to go back, no other jobs to be found

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...pJifBQ&usg=AFQjCNFseJAsHldZGN4i_rlQQ040as8blQ

There are others expanding as well. As these facilities have doubled in size, this means they will also need that many more people to operate these 7-24 hour a day units

Much of the permanent material came from over seas
Billions of that revenue was lost, but 10s of billions remained here

Now planned refinery expansion down line is un-known from me
but in SE Texas this pipe-line has created at least 50,000 jobs all ready
Every empty parking lot is full of travel trailers
eating
lodging
equipment
fuel

some of the work at Motiva is not scheduled to be complete for years

handjob.gif

Yeah....sure.....that's what's happening.

Bush-Obama-Oil-Production-graph.jpg

So why are the wingnuts claiming this pipeline isn't happening?

Because its not. This is an investment in it one day coming.
It has taken years to get to this point, you cannot wait until the last minute

I do not think Motiva has come on line yet.

handjob.gif

Why do you keep posting this bogus shit? The fact that oil production has increased has nothing to do with Obama's policies. Production on federal land has DECREASED. The increase in overall production comes from the private sector...from privately owned land and equipment.

Don't give Obama any credit for that.

handjob.gif

Why do you keep posting this bogus shit? The fact that oil production has increased has nothing to do with Obama's policies. Production on federal land has DECREASED. The increase in overall production comes from the private sector...from privately owned land and equipment.

Don't give Obama any credit for that.

Lets looks at the truth of the matter
First, the ad claims that “Under President Obama, domestic oil production is at an eight year high.” However, the ad conveniently excludes that all that oil production comes from private sector land which Obama has no control oil, meanwhile production on public sector land, where Obama does have oil production, is incredibly low. Leases are down 70% in the Rockies under Obama and 30% in the Gulf. In fact, much of the oil production that is from public land came from leases under the Bush administration. In other words, the ad is telling a straightforward lie by implying that Obama has increased oil production when he hasn’t; he’s decreased it where he could.

Once again, the private sector provides what Obama can't. Shovel ready jobs.

Forum List

Back