Bryan Fischer Says 'It's Not Okay For Christians To Have Diverse Opinions'

Jul 7, 2016
Bryan will explain it all:

Many fundamentalists on this board are afraid to have an open mind because they FEAR they will go to hell. This is not an active FEAR. It is a hypothetical FEAR. When critics accuse fundies of being motivated by FEAR to convert Muslims to follow man written commandments and denounce atheism it is based on one or more of the following things:
1. Fear of themselves going to hell.
2. Fear of non-Christians going to hell.

Fundie Christianity is motivated out of FEAR.

Many fundamentalists on this board are afraid to have an open mind because they FEAR they will go to hell. This is not an active FEAR. It is a hypothetical FEAR. When critics accuse fundies of being motivated by FEAR to convert Muslims to follow man written commandments and denounce atheism it is based on one or more of the following things:

Good point Masked Dissident
Don't forget this also applies to fear based liberals, fear based Jihadists, fear based BLM, fear based media.

The Bible says Perfect Love casts out Fear.

When we speak the truth with love this is like the Buddhist focus on Wisdom and Compassion.

Wisdom is the opposite of ignorance and fear of the unknown. Symbolized as God being the opposite of Satan.

Compassion and love of neighbor is the opposite of fear of change and fear of control by outside authority. Or the love of neighbors in Christ being the opposite of antichrist, love of law and justice being opposite of lawlessness and injustice.

The new commandment that we love and forgive one another as Jesus does fulfills and joins the love of God with the love of man, healing all relations by the Holy Spirit. This is all about love of truth justice and peace conquering fear of the unknown, fear of change, and fear of conflict or war.

You are right MD the more we conquer fear with love, then we restore good faith relations instead of dividing by fear. We will see Restorative Justice which is the meaning and message of Christ Jesus and unite all tribes and all nations and ppl. In the name of love, of truth justice and peace which is Symbolized collectively as God the Father the Son and the Holy spirit. AMEN

It is obvious you do not know anything about Christianity. I act certain ways to make my wife happy, not because I fear her, but because I love her. So it is with God. I am not surprised you do not understand.

It is obvious you do not know anything about Christianity. I act certain ways to make my wife happy, not because I fear her, but because I love her. So it is with God. I am not surprised you do not understand.

What is true Christianity? Are street preachers who have on their shirt Jesus saves you from hell, not real Christians? Are Christians who fail to convince non-believers and give them warnings about hell, not true Christians? Fundie Christianity makes it a point about bribing the unbeliever that he or she will not recieve the gift of heaven if they do not believe in Jesus Christ. If they do not love Jesus Christ, their souls will suffer forever. Loving your wife is not at all the same as loving the fundie Jesus. I do understand their are interpretations and versions of Christianity that conflict with fundie Christianity. But Sye Ten Bruggencate, Pat Robertson, (even) James White, Pastor Anderson, Pastor Manning make it abundantly clear that they serve the Lord in order to get the ticket into heaven. Of course they want to make this god happy because that is the only way they think they will get the ticket and avoid the eternal misery. They love to warn atheists about HELL because they are concerned about what God will do to them if they do not believe in JESUS. Fundie Christianity has fear on their shirts and their sermons

What is true Christianity? Are street preachers who have on their shirt Jesus saves you from hell, not real Christians? Are Christians who fail to convince non-believers and give them warnings about hell, not true Christians? Fundie Christianity makes it a point about bribing the unbeliever that he or she will not recieve the gift of heaven if they do not believe in Jesus Christ. If they do not love Jesus Christ, their souls will suffer forever. Loving your wife is not at all the same as loving the fundie Jesus. I do understand their are interpretations and versions of Christianity that conflict with fundie Christianity. But Sye Ten Bruggencate, Pat Robertson, (even) James White, Pastor Anderson, Pastor Manning make it abundantly clear that they serve the Lord in order to get the ticket into heaven. Of course they want to make this god happy because that is the only way they think they will get the ticket and avoid the eternal misery. They love to warn atheists about HELL because they are concerned about what God will do to them if they do not believe in JESUS. Fundie Christianity has fear on their shirts and their sermons

When someone is heading for disaster and you are showing them a way out of that disaster, is it fear or love that you are showing?

When someone is heading for disaster and you are showing them a way out of that disaster, is it fear or love that you are showing?

Of course they are showing love by showing a way out but the question is:
Is the disaster real?

Secondly, the so called saved are showing the lost a way out due to the FEAR Jesus will send the lost to the disaster called hell. The fundies' theme is you must LOVE the God how they preach it from a book (which its authors claim have direct connection to God) or suffer in the pit. So ultimately they FEAR the "lost" will go to the pit of torture which motivates the "saved" to show the "lost" a way out. This shows their love of people under false circumstances not that hell is real. IT certainly does not show they do not FEAR non-Christians going to HELL. Why would they show the lost a away out?

Last edited:

Is the disaster real?

Secondly, the so called saved are showing the lost a way out due to the FEAR Jesus will send the lost to the disaster called hell. The fundies' theme is you must LOVE the God how they preach it from a book (which its authors claim have direct connection to God) or suffer in the pit. So ultimately they FEAR the "lost" will go to the pit of torture which motivates the "saved" to show the "lost" a way out. This shows their love of people under false circumstances not that hell is real. IT certainly does not show they do not FEAR non-Christians going to HELL. Why would they show the lost a away out?

Because they, like God, love the lost and want them to avoid hell. Do you commit to marriage because you fear being alone or because you want to be with your spouse for the rest of your life?

Is the disaster real?

Mr Fischer is correct on the matter of diverse opinions--there is one truth--every true follower knows that truth--they accomplish this without fail-1Cor 1:10-- unity of thought, no division.--that means a single religion has the one truth. Yet is branded a cult by these-Mark 3:24-26--a house divided( 33,000 trinity based religions) will not stand--what don't they understand about that truth?
Its because the teachers in those false Christian religions are ear ticklers for $$$$ they tell all-- you are saved, or born again--yet it is not the truth Jesus taught--At Matthew 10:22--Jesus teaches--those who endure until their end will be saved. I see from that--not one is saved until they have endured till their end--Endured what? living now 24/7-365 doing Jesus' Fathers will, because only those get to enter his Fathers kingdom-Matthew 7:21

Run from the darkness of diverse opinions. Jesus' truths prove it all.

Is the disaster real?

I am sorry there is very small similarity between loving your wife and loving the christian God concept. How can I ignore the following differences:

1. Your wife can be detected by at least two of your five senses. The Triune God can not be detected by any of your senses.
  2. Your wife does not send people to tell you that she loves you when she never told you this directly.
  3. Your wife does not select authors to write in a book that she loves you when she never told you this directly.
  4. Your wife will not send you to a place that will make you wish you were never were born because you failed to love her. This place is called HELL.
  5. Your wife does not demand you to follow commandments because she is the eternal ruler over you.
  6. Your wife doesn't think your love of her is meaningless if she does not constantly test your love.
  7. Your wife doesn't think that if you lack the freewill to deny her existence, you can not truly love her. Apologists claim this is true for God. The Christian God wants to give you the free will to deny his existence. This is why we have deists, Muslims, Jews, Wiccans and other pagans.

The best analogy I can come up for the triune God is a person who wants you to choose to be his parent forever and assigns human beings to do his talking. Protestants believe they are the divinely appointed people to teach The Bible. Bryan Fischer thinks he is one of these people. He believes he is the true teacher of The Gospel.

This BTW does not prove that the supernatural concepts(hell, sin, salvation) in The Bible are true. This logically concludes that he lacks proof that he is the true biblical teacher selected by God. This is based on the evidence he has brought forth which is ZERO.

Last edited:

Is the disaster real?

I am sorry there is very small similarity between loving your wife and loving the christian God concept. How can I ignore the following differences:

1. Your wife can be detected by at least two of your five senses. The Triune God can not be detected by any of your senses.
  2. Your wife does not send people to tell you that she loves you when she never told you this directly.
  3. Your wife does not authors to write in a book that she loves you when she never told you this directly.
  4. Your wife will not send you to a place that will make you wish you were never were born because you failed to love her. This place is called HELL.
  5. Your wife does not demand you to follow commandments because she is the eternal ruler over you.
  6. Your wife doesn't think your love of her is meaningless if she does not constantly test your love.
  7. Your wife doesn't think that if you lack the freewill to deny her existence, you can not truly love her. Apologists claim this is true for God. The Christian God wants to give you the free will to deny his existence. This is why we have deists, Muslims, Jews, Wiccans and other pagans.

The best analogy I can come up for the triune God is a person who wants you to choose to be his parent forever and assigns human beings to do his talking. Protestants believe they are the divinely appointed people to teach The Bible. Bryan Fischer thinks he is one of these people. He believes he is the true teacher of The Gospel.

This BTW does not prove that the supernatural concepts(hell, sin, salvation) in The Bible are true. This logically concludes that he lacks proof that he is the true biblical teacher selected by God. This is based on the evidence he has brought forth which is ZERO.

There is no trinity god in existence, all those serving it are being mislead into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily.
Jesus taught--John 17:3--the one who sent him( Father-John 5:30) is the ONLY TRUE GOD---Paul taught the same-1Cor 8:6--there is one God to all= the Father.
Trinity translations are filled with error from centuries ago.
John 20:17, Rev 3:12--it takes believing Jesus over men with white collars on--We all must choose who we believe.

Forum List

Back