Brutal

I would be willing to bet that you never participated in a sport. Wresting requires strength, endurance and mental toughness.
Wrestling requires that you like hugging guy and grabbing them in all kinds of places.:eek-52:

Your obsessive focus on such ideas is disturbing. No wonder you never excelled in any sport in your life.
Your obsession with wrestling outed you.

Run along, junior.
You run along, homo.

Just here to troll?

Wrestling requires that you like hugging guy and grabbing them in all kinds of places.:eek-52:

Your obsessive focus on such ideas is disturbing. No wonder you never excelled in any sport in your life.
Your obsession with wrestling outed you.

Run along, junior.
You run along, homo.

Just here to troll?
Aren’t you?

So, the kids on the wrestling team in the city where I work are about as ‘diverse’ a bunch as you could imagine. Truly a mixed batch. Good kids, most of the time. When there is a long bus ride or other down time, they can get on each other something terrible, giving and taking racial comments and jokes that would definitely not fly in polite society. There are some words I absolutely forbid, and there is a line they know not to cross when I’m around, but the give and take would shock the sensibilities of some here. Pretty damn funny sometimes though.

Underlying it all is an understanding that we all accept each other as we are enough to give each other shit based on stereotypical nonsense. I’m more sensitive about it than the kids are by a long shot.

So, the kids on the wrestling team in the city where I work are about as ‘diverse’ a bunch as you could imagine. Truly a mixed batch. Good kids, most of the time. When there is a long bus ride or other down time, they can get on each other something terrible, giving and taking racial comments and jokes that would definitely not fly in polite society. There are some words I absolutely forbid, and there is a line they know not to cross when I’m around, but the give and take would shock the sensibilities of some here. Pretty damn funny sometimes though.
Wrestling is for homos. You just outed yourself.

I would be willing to bet that you never participated in a sport. Wresting requires strength, endurance and mental toughness.
Thanks for that compliment

I got in a lot of fights before I discovered wrestling. The fights stopped after I learned to wrestle. For one no one would fight me anymore and for two I was too busy fighting on thursdays and Saturday tournaments.

I think every boy in America grades 7-9th should be wrestling in gym class. America is raising a bunch of Nintendo pussies. If we had to do a draft god help us.

And I can tell you the muslims and Chinese know how to fight.

What makes you say such stupid things?

Underlying it all is an understanding that we all accept each other as we are enough to give each other shit based on stereotypical nonsense. I’m more sensitive about it than the kids are by a long shot.
I don’t think it’s right if a white guy refers to black people as n words in the work place.

This is another example of why going to high school is like prison. The guards or teachers are outnumbered and unarmed both mentally and physically and the behavior wouldn’t be acceptable in society. So wtf are you teaching our kids?

What makes you say such stupid things?
You ask a lot of questions

Wrestling is one the toughest combat sports that I've ever been exposed to. I've worked out with wrestlers hefore but was never on a team. I boxed in golden glove and AAU competition, but never desired to get out of the ring and onto the mat.

Wrestling is one the toughest combat sports that I've ever been exposed to. I've worked out with wrestlers hefore but was never on a team. I boxed in golden glove and AAU competition, but never desired to get out of the ring and onto the mat.
I’m the opposite. I don’t want to get punched in the face.

I don’t think it’s right if a white guy refers to black people as n words in the work place.

This is another example of why going to high school is like prison. The guards or teachers are outnumbered and unarmed both mentally and physically and the behavior wouldn’t be acceptable in society. So wtf are you teaching our kids?

That's stupid. You can't tell anyone anything. You just pull this shit out of your ass.
Every year half a million Chinese kids are trained in their 3000 sports schools.

What’s stupid about stressing the importance of athleticism?

What's stupid is ignorant shit-talkers like you trying hard to imagine every kid in China being a kungfu master or whatever other nonsense you saw in some movie you watched all alone at night

That's stupid. You can't tell anyone anything. You just pull this shit out of your ass.
Every year half a million Chinese kids are trained in their 3000 sports schools.

What’s stupid about stressing the importance of athleticism?

What's stupid is ignorant shit-talkers like you trying hard to imagine every kid in China being a kungfu master or whatever other nonsense you saw in some movie you watched all alone at night
I didn’t say that you did dummy. You saw that.

Forum List

Back