Brutal NYT/CBS Poll for Obama

No matter how much some try to spin this Poll,it's still very very bad news for Democrats when Liberal Media Outlets show these kinds of dismal numbers. Things are actually probably even worse than this Poll shows.

Yep. Now....if only Obama would stop filing lawsuits against the companies who don't hire the "proper" employees: Boeing lawsuit: South Carolina vs. big labor | The Post and Courier, Charleston SC - News, Sports, Entertainment

Guess we are NOT all in this together after all, since Obama sues those who dare hire people who are non-union.

The union filed the lawsuit, not the Obama administration, but I see that LIE is making its way throughout the Internet anyway. It's what you guys do best. LIE LIE LIE.

"Tell a lie often enough, loud enough, and long enough and people will believe you."

WRONG!! The suit was filed by the National Labor Relations Board, a federal agency, or did you not read the link?

The NLRB filed suit once it became clear that the FIRST LAWSUIT brought by the IAMAC had merit. It's not clear whether the two lawsuits have been joined. However, it's what the NLRB DOES (arbitrate), so deal with it.

The lawsuit filed Thursday [January 20, 2011] in U.S. District Court in Charleston by the International Association of Machinists and AFL-CIO asked for a court order telling Haley and her director of the Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation to butt out and remain neutral in matters concerning union activities.

Read more: Haley’s remarks on union at Boeing prompt lawsuit - Business - TheState.com

my gawd Obamabots are out there.

He's performed a couple of miracles.

but don't us Obama nonbelievers call him the MESSIAH.

I know it must really REALLY piss you off. :lol:

I don't get your last sentence; must be stomping feet and eyes bulging affects your typing abilities.

This is an easy one,if the economy still is sucking wind,which it is,hes done,if it improves,which it might,enough and people have more confidence in it ,he get another term.Only time will tell.

Then you have Hillery,the economy and her could be his Waterloo.I would be very surprised that she doesn't go after him hard real hard in the primaries.

She might oppose him, but I seriously doubt it. Hillary would have to campaign on her years of successful relationships in her current position as Secretary of State, which have been carried out based on Obama foreign policy. If she suddenly began dis'ing some of it, she would be seen as a phony at best, and a weakling a'la Sarah Palin at worst.

my gawd Obamabots are out there.

He's performed a couple of miracles.

but don't us Obama nonbelievers call him the MESSIAH.

Passing health care..along with saving the auto industry will be looked upon favorably by American historians on down the line. He's done about the same or more then FDR in regards to helping the common folk.:clap2:

Let's not forget financial regulatory reforms, the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act and the repeal of DADT! I remember losing a lot of jobs per month when he first took office. We've been gaining jobs of late haven't we? Dang...a lot got done in two years...

What it sounds like to me is that the President needs to get a new PR firm more than anything...

He could cinch the whole thing right now if he decided to pull out of Afghanistan except for the nation-building projects and a diplomatic team. While he would be accused LOUDLY of abandoning "American Values" or something similar by those who would want to politically capitalize on a complete troop withdrawal, that wouldn't last long. It's secretly what even the neocon intellectuals want.

Passing health care..along with saving the auto industry will be looked upon favorably by American historians on down the line. He's done about the same or more then FDR in regards to helping the common folk.:clap2:

Let's not forget financial regulatory reforms, the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act and the repeal of DADT! I remember losing a lot of jobs per month when he first took office. We've been gaining jobs of late haven't we? Dang...a lot got done in two years...

What it sounds like to me is that the President needs to get a new PR firm more than anything...

Exactly.

And it doesn't help that a majority of Democrats have been running away from him..and his accomplishments and differing to the Republican agenda..which is bat shit crazy and radical.

It's little wonder President Obama had to "triangulate" and extend the tax cuts. Politically, I believe..a great move...but terrible for the country.

Other things that his opponents forget is all the tax incentives he gave to keep small businesses afloat, mortgages intact, foreclosure relief, and unemployment extensions. Of course that all cost money, but the economy and unemployment would have been much much worse without those temporary injections.

I think his decision to bomb Libya has soured many more on this President. I mean aren't Two Wars enough? Did we really need a Third? Can we even afford it? Bombing & Killing Libyans makes no sense to me. A stupid War for sure. No matter how much the Hopey Changey sycophants try and spin this Poll,it is very very bad news for Democrats when Liberal Media Outlets show such horrific numbers. It is what it is. See ya in 2012.

For these two very Liberal-leaning Media Outlets to show these numbers,you know it's actually even worse. 2012 could be a very bad year for the Democrats. I guess we'll see.

With your new avi, does that mean you're finally going to stop mocking the hope & change slogan of Obama/Biden by incessantly referring to it as "hopey, changey"??

Because if not, you know what you can expect from me! :lol:

I bet he wins too. Over 50% of the population is fucking retarded, like you. You people will vote for him again. Even if you're broke, jobless, out of gas, hungry, and surrounded by illegal aliens and jihadis. Thats how fucking mentally screwed up you lefties are.

I just moved into a luxury duplex and that's after renovating my manhattan co-op which I am renting out. My bonus this year was double what it was last year (but still half of what it was at it's peak).

How you doin'?

It's a truth universally acknowledged that people who feel compelled to rub other people's noses about their income, wealth, STUFF, length, girth, performance, whatever are generally exagerating and overcoming for shortcumming.

Bully for you if you are doing well - but that nasty nose rubbing comment at the end indicates that you are inflating your situation.

And yet we've been subjected to many postings by you detailing your successful business, your financial expertise, your infinite knowledge of Economics 101, and how if everyone lived and worked according to your moral and fiscal codes, we'd all be singing Kumbaya.

Why would the NYT "bury" its own poll? The poll question was the main discussion on Morning Joe as well as C-Span's call-in program this morning, Washington Journal so it isn't as though the public is being kept in the dark.

Obama just happens to be president of the country as it experiences a rotten set of circumstances, and if you look deeper, you'll see there's equal blame for not doing enough to "fix it."

OMG

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do you EVER have anything of actual substance to say? Do you really think I give a sweet shit that you hate Obama? Do you really think I think you're the only one? Fuck off, jerk off. It's probably the only thing you do well.

Again that doesn't mean the alternatives are better. I like many people don't want to live in a third world country. So we don't vote republican.

The union filed the lawsuit, not the Obama administration, but I see that LIE is making its way throughout the Internet anyway. It's what you guys do best. LIE LIE LIE.

"Tell a lie often enough, loud enough, and long enough and people will believe you."

They wouldn't have wasted their time if they knew it wouldn't receive a positive reception from the Marxist goons Obama put on the NLRB. One of them used to be a lawyer for the AFL-CIO, for Christ's sake.

I just moved into a luxury duplex and that's after renovating my manhattan co-op which I am renting out. My bonus this year was double what it was last year (but still half of what it was at it's peak).

How you doin'?

I'm doing fine. And you're lying. Retarded liberals always respond with "I'm so rich" when you attack them. You probably work at McDonalds. But whatever. You're still retarded enough to vote for Obama again.

(But for the record, I own a home in a suburb. Doing fine. And my dog is cooler than yours, dickwad.)

Notice..I didn't insult you.

And my dog is the best. He's strong, he doesn't start shit, but if shit comes to him he kicks ass.

Like his owner.:clap2:

Stuck on yourself, Swallow? How bad are you, old sport?

:eusa_shhh:this can't be true.

.The New York Times is burrying the lead on their latest poll. The numbers are just brutal for the White House:

•70% of Americans feel things in this country are seriously off on the wrong track. That is the highest number since the 79% registered in 1/11/09 when President Bush was still in office.
•80% rate the national economy as bad (44% fairly/36% very). Only 19% rate it as good (2% very/17% fairly).
•39% think the economy is getting worse, only 23% say it is getting better. Last month those numbers were even at 26. In February they were flipped at 32% better, 22% worse.
•57% disapprove of Obama’s handling of the economy. That is the highest disapproval measured by the CBS/NYT poll. His 38% approval is matched only once by a pre-Democractic election wipe out October poll.
•59% disapprove of Obama’s handling of the federal budget. Also the highest CBS/NYT has ever measured that number.
•Obama’s Libya approval numbers have completely flipped from 50/29 approve in March to 45/39 disapprove today.
•46% disapprove of the way Obama is handling foreign policy. That is the highest number ever for Obama in a CBS/NYT poll. His 39% approval on FP is also his lowest score ever.
•55% tell NYT/CBS they would rather have a smaller government providing fewer services. Only 33% want a bigger government with more services.
•When asked “Do you think Barack Obama has the same priorities for the country as you have, or doesn’t he?” 53% said no and 43% said yes. When Obama was inaugurated those numbers were 65% and 28% no.

from..
Brutal NYT/CBS Poll for Obama | Conn Carroll | Beltway Confidential | Washington Examiner

Shocker! The economy is bad, and people are mad. Regardless of party, they blame the man in the WH for not waving a magic wand to make everything all better.

Reagan's numbers reflected the same sentiments in '82. And Bush 41 lost his reelection bid in 92 for the same reason, or doesn't anybody remember Clinton's campaign mantra that "It's the economy, stupid."

If the economy doesn't start to show signs of improvement, Obama's reelection chances are problematic. But, in order to win, the Republicans better field a damn good candidate as opposed to some of the lightweights, nuts, and self-promoters who seem to be dominating an otherwise lackluster field. Face it, most Americans would not vote for Trump, or Palin, or Bachmann, or Gingrich. They're poloarizing and they've got a LOT of baggage. Mitch Daniels would be a good choice. But the increasingly conservative GOP base just HATES moderates and pragmatist and seems hell bent on nominating an extremist of one sort or another. If that happens, it's like the character, Hudson, said in the movie, "Aliens."

"Game over, man! Game over!!!

•70% of Americans feel things in this country are seriously off on the wrong track. That is the highest number since the 79% registered in 1/11/09 when President Bush was still in office.

That's the first one. Better than under Bush.

The NLRB filed suit once it became clear that the FIRST LAWSUIT brought by the IAMAC had merit. It's not clear whether the two lawsuits have been joined. However, it's what the NLRB DOES (arbitrate), so deal with it.

The NRLB doesn't "arbitrate." It imposes it's agenda on business. You can't have arbitration when both parties haven't agreed to it, and no business ever agreed to let the NRLB decide its labor disputes.

He could cinch the whole thing right now if he decided to pull out of Afghanistan except for the nation-building projects and a diplomatic team. While he would be accused LOUDLY of abandoning "American Values" or something similar by those who would want to politically capitalize on a complete troop withdrawal, that wouldn't last long. It's secretly what even the neocon intellectuals want.

I would love to see Obama pull out of Afghanistan. He would take all the blame for the resulting chaos and terrorist attacks on our soil. The idea that you can accomplish "nation building" after the Taliban takes over is too absurd for words.

Other things that his opponents forget is all the tax incentives he gave to keep small businesses afloat, mortgages intact, foreclosure relief, and unemployment extensions. Of course that all cost money, but the economy and unemployment would have been much much worse without those temporary injections.

What "tax incentives" did he give to small business? Keeping "mortgages afloat" means giving handouts to deadbeats. If they took out a mortgage they can't afford, the bank should foreclose on them and sell the property to someone who can afford it. That's the only way this country will ever return to a sound economy.

...if Obama doesn't get a handle on food and energy prices he is gone...

It's hype. Not only is food and energy inflation lower than it was three years ago, it's spiking atm and inflation for all the other things people spend most of their money on is still way below normal.
cpi201104.gif

All item inflation is about average for the last decade and without the food/energy noise inflation's low.

The NRLB doesn't "arbitrate." It imposes it's agenda on business. You can't have arbitration when both parties haven't agreed to it, and no business ever agreed to let the NRLB decide its labor disputes.

You're beyond stupid. That's the WHOLE PURPOSE of arbitration.

ar·bi·tra·tion
The process by which the parties to a dispute submit their differences to the judgment of an impartial person or group appointed by mutual consent or statutory provision.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009.

The NLRB has been arbitrating and settling cases since 1937.

NLRB cases settled - Google Search

Forum List

Back