Brutal NYT/CBS Poll for Obama

A few details the OP's biased article left out:

1. The poll gave Congress a 16% approval, right about what the Democratic Congress was getting in October 2010.

2. 32% approval for John Boehner, 15 points worse than the President.

3. 27% approval for the Republican Congress on handling the deficit.

4. Favorable opinion of the Republican Party? 37%

5. Favorable opinion of the Democratic Party? 44%

...and on and on the poll went, showing the president and the Democrats STILL beating the Republicans in most categories.
there's only one poll that matters. Well see the results of that early in the morning on the first Wednesday next November.

A few details the OP's biased article left out:

1. The poll gave Congress a 16% approval, right about what the Democratic Congress was getting in October 2010.

2. 32% approval for John Boehner, 15 points worse than the President.

3. 27% approval for the Republican Congress on handling the deficit.

4. Favorable opinion of the Republican Party? 37%

5. Favorable opinion of the Democratic Party? 44%

...and on and on the poll went, showing the president and the Democrats STILL beating the Republicans in most categories.
there's only one poll that matters. Well see the results of that early in the morning on the first Wednesday next November.

Did you post that in response to the original post in this thread?

If not, why not? :lol:

The only way Obama is going to win in 2012 is if the republicans lose it.
Sorta like with Bush's 2nd term...he didn't win...the democrats lost.
To win by default is merely coming in 2nd to losing.

:lol:

Um...I hope the laugh is at how I put it and not laugh as in "haha your wrong!"
Surely you don't believe Obama would win on his own merit?

Yeah..it is a "haha your wrong!" Laugh and Yeah I do believe President Obama will win. So far with some exceptions..and that would be the ongoing neverending conflicts in the middle east..and extending the Bush tax cuts..I think he's performed a couple of miracles.

... those idiots finally figured out that Americans are the best employees bar none.:clap2:
There's no question that American workers are far more productive than workers of any other country. The problem is that America is no longer the best place to run a business that hires people, especially when the president calls you a 'fat cat' and people on chat forums call you 'idiots'.

So while hiring Americans may be a smart move, it's even smarter to hire them is say, Hong Kong or Australia.

Really now.

Salaries are starting to climb in China..and believe me..a great many companies are looking for other places with cheap literate labor. But thanks to conservatism, the people in the third world are generally ignorant...and suited for physical labor.

my gawd Obamabots are out there.

He's performed a couple of miracles.

but don't us Obama nonbelievers call him the MESSIAH.

Last edited:
obummer.png

Passing health care..along with saving the auto industry will be looked upon favorably by American historians on down the line. He's done about the same or more then FDR in regards to helping the common folk.:clap2:

This is an easy one,if the economy still is sucking wind,which it is,hes done,if it improves,which it might,enough and people have more confidence in it ,he get another term.Only time will tell.

Then you have Hillery,the economy and her could be his Waterloo.I would be very surprised that she doesn't go after him hard real hard in the primaries.

Passing health care..along with saving the auto industry will be looked upon favorably by American historians on down the line. He's done about the same or more then FDR in regards to helping the common folk.:clap2:

Let's not forget financial regulatory reforms, the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act and the repeal of DADT! I remember losing a lot of jobs per month when he first took office. We've been gaining jobs of late haven't we? Dang...a lot got done in two years...

What it sounds like to me is that the President needs to get a new PR firm more than anything...

Let's not forget financial regulatory reforms, the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act and the repeal of DADT! I remember losing a lot of jobs per month when he first took office. We've been gaining jobs of late haven't we? Dang...a lot got done in two years...

What it sounds like to me is that the President needs to get a new PR firm more than anything...

Exactly.

And it doesn't help that a majority of Democrats have been running away from him..and his accomplishments and differing to the Republican agenda..which is bat shit crazy and radical.

It's little wonder President Obama had to "triangulate" and extend the tax cuts. Politically, I believe..a great move...but terrible for the country.

For these two very Liberal-leaning Media Outlets to show these numbers,you know it's actually even worse. 2012 could be a very bad year for the Democrats. I guess we'll see.

Okay sweetie.

Taking sig bets.

You in?

I am thinking Obama wins in 2012.

I bet he wins too. Over 50% of the population is fucking retarded, like you. You people will vote for him again. Even if you're broke, jobless, out of gas, hungry, and surrounded by illegal aliens and jihadis. Thats how fucking mentally screwed up you lefties are.

I just moved into a luxury duplex and that's after renovating my manhattan co-op which I am renting out. My bonus this year was double what it was last year (but still half of what it was at it's peak).

How you doin'?

It's a truth universally acknowledged that people who feel compelled to rub other people's noses about their income, wealth, STUFF, length, girth, performance, whatever are generally exagerating and overcoming for shortcumming.

Bully for you if you are doing well - but that nasty nose rubbing comment at the end indicates that you are inflating your situation.

I bet he wins too. Over 50% of the population is fucking retarded, like you. You people will vote for him again. Even if you're broke, jobless, out of gas, hungry, and surrounded by illegal aliens and jihadis. Thats how fucking mentally screwed up you lefties are.

Yeah, the Republicans did a good job with all those problems, didn't they? Which candidate would you choose to fix all those problems? Charlie Cook described the Republican presidential wannabes as resembling the bar scene in Star Wars.

Come on. Both parties are responsible for this mess. All they have done is throw printed dollars at the problem. They saved companies that had a right to fail. The house was collapsing and they built a house of cards. This is not over.
The inflation rate is going to rise, hurting the poor first. Especially when it comes to the price of oil. One trillion dollars leaves our economy for every ten dollar oil increases. The market and main street is going to crash. Maybe as soon as June most likely by Christmas.
Things will be worst by January of 2012. So bad that Obama may face challengers from with in his own party.

I wholeheartedly agree both parties are responsible for the budget crisis. But I get mad when the goofballs insist that it's all the fault of Democrats ("...they've been in power since 2007...blah blah blah...") It's bullshit, and comments like that are only advertising how little knowledge they really have. Why anyone would choose to be so dumbed down is a mystery.

I disagree that TARP was unnecessary, as well as the bailout of GM which would have only meant tens of thousands MORE Americans looking for work, when you consider all the support businesses to the auto industry that would have had to lay off people. As for inflation, it's been high in the past and consumers figure out a way to deal with it. Gas prices are the direct result of speculators driving up the cost of oil on the commodities exchange. There is no shortage of oil, according to OPEC and according to our own extractors, but Wall Street gamblers are using the Libyan adventure as an excuse to cash in on their bets just as they did two years ago, and to an extent during the BP crisis, but the price eventually settled back down, as it will again.

I just moved into a luxury duplex and that's after renovating my manhattan co-op which I am renting out. My bonus this year was double what it was last year (but still half of what it was at it's peak).

How you doin'?

It's a truth universally acknowledged that people who feel compelled to rub other people's noses about their income, wealth, STUFF, length, girth, performance, whatever are generally exagerating and overcoming for shortcumming.

Bully for you if you are doing well - but that nasty nose rubbing comment at the end indicates that you are inflating your situation.

Whoa, the irony of YOU saying that...

holy crap.

I call shenanigans on NYC.

Please find one post where I insinuated that I am better than anybody because I earn more money or have more stuff.

... those idiots finally figured out that Americans are the best employees bar none.:clap2:
There's no question that American workers are far more productive than workers of any other country. The problem is that America is no longer the best place to run a business that hires people, especially when the president calls you a 'fat cat' and people on chat forums call you 'idiots'.

So while hiring Americans may be a smart move, it's even smarter to hire them is say, Hong Kong or Australia.

Awww, I feel so bad for those CEO fat cats who are raking in their millions in salaries, stock options, and bonuses while the folks who actually operate the machinery in order for them to BE fat cats get shit on. Nobody's criticizing the smaller businesses who treat their employees as valuable assets and struggle to abide by the America First model.

Why would the NYT "bury" its own poll? The poll question was the main discussion on Morning Joe as well as C-Span's call-in program this morning, Washington Journal so it isn't as though the public is being kept in the dark.

Obama just happens to be president of the country as it experiences a rotten set of circumstances, and if you look deeper, you'll see there's equal blame for not doing enough to "fix it."

OMG

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back