Brutal Money

Paying for abortions. Not one federal dollar goes toward abortions at Planned Parenthood. You've been lied to.
To Arianrhod: Assuming you do not have a vested interest in tax dollars funding Planned Parenthood’s abortion clinics, you need to do some seriously research. I have neither the time nor the inclination to confuse you with facts.

Paying for abortions. Not one federal dollar goes toward abortions at Planned Parenthood. You've been lied to.
To Arianrhod: Assuming you do not have a vested interest in tax dollars funding Planned Parenthood’s abortion clinics, you need to do some seriously research. I have neither the time nor the inclination to confuse you with facts.

Not one dollar of federal money goes toward abortions at Planned Parenthood, no matter how many times you put your posts in bold.

I found it most striking that the talk of dismembering babies had absolutely NO negative effect on the "lady's" appetite. If anything, she seemed to shovel a little faster......

I found it most striking that the talk of dismembering babies had absolutely NO negative effect on the "lady's" appetite. If anything, she seemed to shovel a little faster......

You do know that video's been debunked, right?

Not one dollar of federal money goes toward abortions at Planned Parenthood, no matter how many times you put your posts in bold.

I have to wonder if your gullibility stems from merely a lack of training in accounting, or willful ignorance.

Anyone who does work in that field can tell you, if they're inclined to be truthful, that "separated funding" is nothing more than a legal fiction, a bookkeeping trick to carefully walk the boundaries of the law that has very little to do with reality. Frankly, anyone with a teaspoonful of functioning brain cells and no axe to grind could tell you that. Use your head for something other than separating your ears.

If the federal government gives Planned Parenthood money to use on the pitiful number of non-abortion related activities they engage in as a fig leaf over their real purpose, then that frees up money from other sources to be spent more plentifully on the infanticide they exist for. In other words, federal funding to Planned Parenthood enables a greater number of abortions. The idea that someone somewhere is tagging individual dollar bills with "tax" and "non-tax" and that somehow makes the subsidy clean and unrelated to abortion is only believable if you're determined to throw away all integrity and look like an ignorant jackass to further your agenda.

No, and neither do you. All you actually KNOW is that someone gave you a talking point saying that it was, and that you want to believe it's true, ergo it's true in your mind whether it is or not.

For people of character, "Someone gave me an excuse to hang my belief on" doesn't constitute proof.

utter bullcrap....

reimbursing planned parenthood for MEDICAID patients receiving MEDICAL TREATMENTS, is the MAJORITY of federal funds that go to planned parenthood.....

NOT ABORTIONS, abortions are not covered under MEDICAID so when the medicaid claims are paid by the federal gvt, only non abortion medical treatments are paid.

IT'S IMPOSSIBLE for federal funds to pay for abortions, Medicaid doesn't reimburse/pay for abortions, and planned parenthood federal funds comes from medicaid reimbursement.

Simple as that....

No, and neither do you.

Even your friends at Newsmax disagree:

Experts: Abortion Video Fiorina Cited Was Likely a Miscarriage

For people of character, "Someone gave me an excuse to hang my belief on" doesn't constitute proof.

That would eliminate two-thirds of the posters on this board.

Tell you what: You show your character and prove that the video is *not* of a natural miscarriage, and that it was shot at a Planned Parenthood facility.

No, and neither do you.

Tell you what: You show your character and prove that the video is *not* of a natural miscarriage, and that it was shot at a Planned Parenthood facility.

Nice try, but 1) I'm not responsible for what other people say, and no amount of trying stuff words in my mouth makes it so, 2) copying a reply on one subject and then pasting it to make it look like a reply to something else doesn't work, and 3) I have no interest in proving anything to you, least of all my character, as though you're someone who's opinion is worth something to me. Are you really still flattering yourself that you can "demand" that I meet some standard of approval for you?

No, and neither do you.

Nice try, but 1) I'm not responsible for what other people say, and no amount of trying stuff words in my mouth makes it so, 2) copying a reply on one subject and then pasting it to make it look like a reply to something else doesn't work, and 3) I have no interest in proving anything to you, least of all my character, as though you're someone who's opinion is worth something to me. Are you really still flattering yourself that you can "demand" that I meet some standard of approval for you?

Revisiting this because someone bumped it, it seems you and Carly have since been well and thoroughly debunked (and I feel for the woman whose miscarriage was the actual subject of Carly's "evidence"), but I'm sure you'll continue to pretend that it was what Carly claimed it was anyway.

Compassionate conservatives, as mythological as Bigfoot.

No, and neither do you.

Revisiting this because someone bumped it, it seems you and Carly have since been well and thoroughly debunked (and I feel for the woman whose miscarriage was the actual subject of Carly's "evidence"), but I'm sure you'll continue to pretend that it was what Carly claimed it was anyway.

"Well and thoroughly debunked" = :lalala: "Facts are inconvenient :lalala: My body, my choice :lalala:"

No, and neither do you.

"Well and thoroughly debunked"

I must have missed the link you posted. Can you post it again?

No, and neither do you.

Uh huh. Please, PLEASE hold your breath until I respect you enough as a multi-celled organism to provide links and take you seriously. PLEASE!

Uh huh. Please, PLEASE hold your breath until I respect you enough as a multi-celled organism to provide links and take you seriously. PLEASE!

It's not about whether or not you respect me, but about whether or not you are serious enough about the topic to argue your point effectively.

From this perspective, you're not.

Forum List

Back