Brutal GOP Wipeout Of Democrats In LA....MSM Tries To Keep It Quiet

Thanks for telling us who you are. A racist. There is no evidence that illegals are voting in any great numbers. Interesting you use the image of a alien for your avatar.
You are the one who hears the phrase illegal alien, and immediately you see brown people. And like Pavlov's dog, start drooling and barking 'racist, racist, racist.'

So it begins......the Democrats are beginning to lose elections in a massive way:

October 15, 2019
Brutal wipeout for Democrats in Louisiana, and the press trying to keep it quiet
By Monica Showalter
The last of the Louisiana state election numbers are in, and it's not pretty for the Democrats.

Not only does its moderate Democratic governor, John Bel Edwards, face a runoff, as noted here, but the state Senate has taken a supermajority. And a whole bunch of key state offices went squarely to Republicans. Funny how the press isn't covering this much.

But Guy Benson at Townhall is, and he found a Democratic Party "decimated":

Among statewide office-holders, the incumbent GOP Lieutenant Governor (68 percent), Attorney General (66 percent), Treasurer (60 percent, and Agricultural Commissioner (58 percent) were all re-elected without the need for a run-off, under the state's 'jungle primary'-style system. It also appears that the solid Republican majorities in both state legislative chambers will remain intact — with the GOP expanding its Senate advantage into super-majority territory by picking up a pair of Democratic seats:

The Hill, which also had a look, but ran an anodyne headline that didn't match the content of its three-alarm fire for Democrats, noted that this Democrat loss came in a special election, and those normally don't draw large numbers of voters, but this one did.

And not only did the Republicans take a Senate supermajority, but they almost snapped away the state House, too:

Amid record turnout for what is usually a sleepy off-year, irregular election, Louisiana Republicans locked up enough seats in the state Senate to amount to a super majority. The party came within seven seats of winning a super majority in the state House, too, with eight runoff elections to come in November.

What's more, the outlook continues to get strong for the GOP in Louisiana because the Republicans have consolidated: the GOP gubernatorial candidate third-place finisher, Ralph Abraham, endorsed the second-place finisher, Eddie Rispone.

This makes the whole thing sound like a wave election, with a big warning to the Left for 2020.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...crats_as_final_louisiana_numbers_roll_in.html

How about because it is a non-story. Louisiana is a red state and considering the lack of education it is not surprising. They are at the bottom in per capita income. It shows how good Republicans are at running a state.
LA is traditionally a Blue State, but they got wise and stopped electing just Democrats. If you notice.....the only Blue States left are that way because they are being flooded with illegals and Muslim refugees. Everybody's gonna have to learn how to say "Praise Allah" in Español...

Louisiana has not voted for a Democrat for President in decades. It is a red state. That massive gain was 2 seats in the Senate.

You have the brains of a gnat. These 2 subgroups show why Democrats took the House in 2018 and why Trump is in huge trouble in 2020.
Women
Clinton 54%
Trump 42%

Suburbs
Trump 49%
Clinton 45%

Women
Democrats 59%
Republicans 40%

Suburbs
Republicans 49%
Democrats 49%

Thanks for telling us who you are. A racist. There is no evidence that illegals are voting in any great numbers. Interesting you use the image of a alien for your avatar.
I'm a racist for noticing the fact that the CA Governor signed a law or EO this year that grants illegals the right to hold public office?

Excuse me if I think that illegals being in charge of citizens is a bad idea. Talk about taxation without legal representation. This is it. Why don't we just put China in charge of our government, shall we? They pretty much already run the Democrats. Just remove the middleman.

I have absolutely no trouble with Muslims escaping brutality in their own country. They make the country stronger rather than weaker. Take your racist shit and shove it up your ass. I agree 100% with Ronald Reagan who supported people from other countries coming here to work and then go home. I also support illegals who are fleeing violence in countries like Guatemala where drug cartels have taken over and are funded by Americans.

I don't know about the illegals replacing blacks in Louisiana..there isn't that many Latinos there that I have noticed, legal or illegal.

Jackson, NO suburbs, and many smaller towns around the area are full of them. Bush II shipped out blacks by the busloads, and the relief money brought in contractors and their 10's of thousands of criminal illegal aliens.

[

Of course, being an idiot, this thing fails to note that Republicans won and have no reason to demand a recount, and Democrats wouldn't dare demand one, not after their highly embarrassing recount in Michigan they had to suddenly drop and bury.

Forum List

Back