“Brutal and ruthless” Muslim gangs terrorize streets of European cities

This is what infidels see when they land at the Italian port of Livorno. Infidels (Muslims) in chains.

20060412livorno244-vi.jpg

Which is only right and proper after the way the treated the Europeans. And they are not infidels but islamonazi's

The Moors, Muslims in Spain, treated the non-Muslims far better than the Christians did. Under Moorish times you'd have Jews and Christians paying higher taxes, it wasn't fair, but they were allowed to co-exist and did for hundreds of years.

The Catholics took back Spain from the Moors in 1492 and then set about kicking the Muslims and Jews out of the country. The Sephardi Jews still speak archaic Spanish, they were told to bugger off by the nice Christians whereas the evil Muslims allowed them to live there. Hmmm.

This is what infidels see when they land at the Italian port of Livorno. Infidels (Muslims) in chains.

Which is only right and proper after the way the treated the Europeans. And they are not infidels but islamonazi's

The Moors, Muslims in Spain, treated the non-Muslims far better than the Christians did. Under Moorish times you'd have Jews and Christians paying higher taxes, it wasn't fair, but they were allowed to co-exist and did for hundreds of years.

The Catholics took back Spain from the Moors in 1492 and then set about kicking the Muslims and Jews out of the country. The Sephardi Jews still speak archaic Spanish, they were told to bugger off by the nice Christians whereas the evil Muslims allowed them to live there. Hmmm.

Bullshit-----periodic pogroms-----learn some REAL history Of course the muslims "allowed them to live there" Islamic society cannot exist without an enslaved caste------Plantation owners in the south US also "allowed" blacks to live there.
Leaving was a CRIME------in both situations

Bullshit-----periodic pogroms-----learn some REAL history Of course the muslims "allowed them to live there" Islamic society cannot exist without an enslaved caste------Plantation owners in the south US also "allowed" blacks to live there.

Great post. I mean, you started with a swear word and it didn't get any better from there on in. I think you're coming up for the ignore button soon. What a waste of time.

Great post. I mean, you started with a swear word and it didn't get any better from there on in. I think you're coming up for the ignore button soon. What a waste of time.

ROFLMAO you remind me of my childhood living in a Nazi infected small town. In my town the words ""wop" "spick"
"n_____" "****" were common place amongst the elegant
WASPS--------in fact my mom was once HORRIFIED when she heard my playmates choosing sides by doing "eenie meenie minee mo----catch a N______ by the toe" ----she POPPED over to us and taught us the "odds and evens" finger method.
One day I said "hell"-------and my every sunday church going friends CRIED-----she ran to her mom and complained "rosie is saying bad words"

Then why were so many mass murdered by the muslims during those fateful years of their reign. Do believe the muslims accounts of what happened, believe the accounts of the Jews and Christians who were kept small by the use of violence and murder

Why because she posts the truth, and the same thing is going on today all over the Islamic world

Why because she posts the truth, and the same thing is going on today all over the Islamic world

wrong Phoen-----it is not really happening-----the JEWISH MEDIA is lying to you

Then why were so many mass murdered by the muslims during those fateful years of their reign. Do believe the muslims accounts of what happened, believe the accounts of the Jews and Christians who were kept small by the use of violence and murder

And you're essentially talking every regime that was powerful at this time. What do you want?

The reality is the Moors were BETTER than the Christians who took over after them.

If she posts the truth, then surely she could do it without that sort of thing.

However simple you want to make things about Islam, doesn't make it simple.

And you're essentially talking every regime that was powerful at this time. What do you want?

The reality is the Moors were BETTER than the Christians who took over after them.

thruout the more than 1000 years of conquest and oppressions and genocides committed by Christians and Muslims-----there were variations in severity over time and place. Arguments that "MUSLIMS WERE BETTER" are absurd. Muslims committed genocides in the hundreds of millions and are still at it and have NEVER repudiated that barbarity. Christians seem to have gotten over it -------in general

to what "time" do you refer?

But I don't get any Jewish media living in the UK

No they were just the same when it came to mass murder, rape, violence and slavery. The problem is that islam started out that way in the 7C and is exactly the same 1400 years later in the 21C. All the other religions have modified their way of thinking and have disregarded the commands from their Gods, apart from islam that still mass murders on their way to world conquest

Only if you cant understand what makes muslim tick, once you learn that then it becomes very simple

But I don't get any Jewish media living in the UK

you are very naïve------DA JOOOOS control the media for the
ENTIRE WORLD-----ask Penelope. She has even insisted dat da jooooooooo made the germans sick with JOOOOOOISH
propaganda. (stuff like Tristan und Isolde---YUP
ZIONIST PROPAGANDA)

Only if you cant understand what makes muslim tick, once you learn that then it becomes very simple

actually, Islam is very simple. It's legal system is OBVIOUS-----just keep in mind its BASIS-------ISLAM ALWAYS WINS over any other issue. Muslim always
wins over non muslim-----anything a muslim says is
true as opposed to anything a non muslim says. Muslims
rule over non muslims. Any person who does not know
these basic laws of islam ----can never comprehend the
issues of the conflicts in The Levant. Muslims tick to
the tune of la la la la ~~~ MOOOSLEM IS KINGGG
OF DA HILLLLLLL

By paying taxes they avoided military service and other obligations imposed on Muslims, so it was perhaps "fairer" than you might think.

thruout the more than 1000 years of conquest and oppressions and genocides committed by Christians and Muslims-----there were variations in severity over time and place. Arguments that "MUSLIMS WERE BETTER" are absurd. Muslims committed genocides in the hundreds of millions and are still at it and have NEVER repudiated that barbarity. Christians seem to have gotten over it -------in general

Never mind, Jewish Zionists are beginning to catch up.

German-Muslims-300x174.jpg

You won't see this on any of the Alphabet channels – and I haven't even seen it on Fox. And, forget the original source, the article contains link after link to show this is going on all over Europe and the vast majority are Muslim.

Welcome to an open-arms policy.

Read more @ Brutal and ruthless Muslim gangs terrorize streets of European cities

There's a reason it's not on mainstream media, feuds between Roma/Gypsy extended families aren't an issue in Europe (or the UK) and your "Jihad Watch" article omits the fact that there are as many Christian Roma in Germany as there are Muslim, and the Muslims there tend to be refugees from places America and Nato have engineered regime changes in recently.

We create the problem, we have to expect to deal with the consequences.

Forum List

Back