“Brutal and ruthless” Muslim gangs terrorize streets of European cities

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
German-Muslims-300x174.jpg

You won't see this on any of the Alphabet channels – and I haven't even seen it on Fox. And, forget the original source, the article contains link after link to show this is going on all over Europe and the vast majority are Muslim.

Welcome to an open-arms policy.

Read more @ Brutal and ruthless Muslim gangs terrorize streets of European cities

Once again, attack the source while ignoring the truth! Not surprising at all.

Why don't YOU provide us citations that disprove the OP?

You won't see this on any of the Alphabet channels – and I haven't even seen it on Fox. And, forget the original source, the article contains link after link to show this is going on all over Europe and the vast majority are Muslim.

Read more @ Brutal and ruthless Muslim gangs terrorize streets of European cities

You want us to forget the original source "Jihadwatch" that links to "Breitbart?" lol

Okay.

Are you saying because the source links somewhere else that the reports are false and the pictures faked ? Take it from someone who lives in Europe this is commonplace in all European nations with left wing governments.

You want us to forget the original source "Jihadwatch" that links to "Breitbart?" lol

Okay.

Are you saying because the source links somewhere else that the reports are false and the pictures faked ? Take it from someone who lives in Europe this is commonplace in all European nations with left wing governments.

Not at all. I'm saying the source isn't reliable. It isn't real news. It's a tabloid used to appeal to emotion. A REAL news story only reports FACTS, without opinions, assumptions, characterizations, or emotions. That is what makes it NEWS.

Go find this story from a source reporting the news and I'll discuss it.

The reason longknife said for us to forget the original source is because deep down he knows his source isn't reliable news. He wouldn't have mentioned it otherwise.

Okay.

Not at all. I'm saying the source isn't reliable. It isn't real news. It's a tabloid used to appeal to emotion. A REAL news story only reports FACTS, without opinions, assumptions, characterizations, or emotions. That is what makes it NEWS.

The reason longknife said for us to forget the original source is because deep down he knows his source isn't reliable news. He wouldn't have mentioned it otherwise.

If you faced these attacks you would soon change your tune, but lets just say that in certain parts of Europe these attacks are common place and no longer reported.

Will these do as examples ?

Police covered up violent campaign to turn London area Islamic - Telegraph

Okay.

If you faced these attacks you would soon change your tune, but lets just say that in certain parts of Europe these attacks are common place and no longer reported.

Will these do as examples ?

Police covered up violent campaign to turn London area Islamic - Telegraph

Here's a little info on your author.

Press TV controversy

Gilligan presented a fortnightly programme for Press TV, the Iranian government's English-language TV channel. Rod Liddle challenged Gilligan in July 2009 about working for an "international propaganda channel run by the Iranian government". Gilligan stopped his regular show in December 2009, though he appeared twice more on the network just before the UK's May 2010 general election. Gilligan attributed his decision to leave to the politics of Iran "that was inconsistent with my opposition to Islamism. I have not worked for Press TV since." Gilligan also stated that his work for Press TV consisted of a "regular discussion show on the station, in which Islamism, and the policies of the Iranian government, were often debated and challenged." Press TV was later forced off air in the UK after regulator Ofcom revoked its license for breaching the Communications Act, the broadcaster was also fined £100,000 for apparently airing an interview with Maziar Buhari, an imprisoned Newsweek journalist that had been conducted under duress.

Andrew Gilligan - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

As far as the OP is concerned, The OP's Jihadwatch linked to a magazine article in German. I translated part of that article below...

Mass brawls for power and glory

Essen University Hospital on Sunday evening resembled a fortress . Before building several parked police car to the police . Officials of the Hundred secured the entrances and access roads , controlled suspicious cars . The reason : injured a Roma family were operated there for a mass brawl and treated . Therefore, dozens of relatives besieged a place in the vicinity of the hospital . The police feared further violent clashes . However, it only came to smaller tumults .

n several NRW cities has so far led to violent clashes between extended families , or members of large families have the police opposes as recently in Duisburg - Marxloh .

In NRW particularly Duisburg , Dortmund , Essen and Cologne are affected by this poverty immigration . Some Roma families have been enemies with each other . In their home countries , where they often live in poverty , clan feuds often end fatally . But in Germany you have to come to terms , even though they live right apartment partly flats . In Duisburg there are , for example, according to police investigators on a street two so-called Romanian clans , each with a leader : the clans of Barbulescht and Cindera . Both are actually enemies . Only the misery in which they live , they can rest their differences temporarily .

D sseldorf Essen Massenschl gereien um Macht und Ehre

And in other news of violence in Germany...

Six Italian men were shot dead in the German city of Duisburg early on Wednesday in an execution-style killing linked to a mafia feud.

Six Italians shot in Germany in mafia feud Reuters

Those who are in denial of that truth need first-hand experience regarding "cultural enrichment".

Now you know what the Israeli's face 1000 times worse and 1,000,000 more regular.
Interesting. Some sources?

Plenty on the I P board where we both post as well, and you are seen as a rabid Nazi Jew hater.

Those who are in denial of that truth need first-hand experience regarding "cultural enrichment".

Now you know what the Israeli's face 1000 times worse and 1,000,000 more regular.

Plenty on the I P board where we both post as well, and you are seen as a rabid Nazi Jew hater.
Should I care as what I am seen by some racist Zionist supremacists with being-chosen-conceit?

Okay.

The EXACT reason I said it was because of braindead people like you who will fight the truth no matter where it comes from.

For you information, where do you think "news" comes from? What do you consider a credible source?

Should I care as what I am seen by some racist Zionist supremacists with being-chosen-conceit?

Cant be racist when you tell the truth about a religion, Yes I am a Zionist that you seem to see as something other than someone who believes that the Jews should hace a homeland and be able to protect it from islamonazi scum. You third riechers are the supremacists which is why you mass murdered in the millions.

Okay.

The EXACT reason I said it was because of braindead people like you who will fight the truth no matter where it comes from.

For you information, where do you think "news" comes from? What do you consider a credible source?

Live video for example is valid news, and we see plenty of that in Europe

Cant be racist when you tell the truth about a religion, Yes I am a Zionist that you seem to see as something other than someone who believes that the Jews should hace a homeland and be able to protect it from islamonazi scum. You third riechers are the supremacists which is why you mass murdered in the millions.
I did not murder anyone, you filth throwing Jew on crack.

Forum List

Back