Bruce Willis Will Return As John McClane For One Last ‘Die Hard’ Movie

N
MV5BMjEyNjE2NjQxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzMzOTQzMw@@._V1_SY1000_CR0015011000_AL_-840x420.jpg

And how long after that will we see a sequel with someone else in the lead? They just refuse to die gracefully.

Read about it @ Bruce Willis Will Return As John McClane For One Last ‘Die Hard’ Movie

They've already done too many of these.
Naw

They don't need to be riviting movies. Sometimes all you need is a good popcorn movie. Not every movie needs to be Schindlers List.

N
MV5BMjEyNjE2NjQxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzMzOTQzMw@@._V1_SY1000_CR0015011000_AL_-840x420.jpg

And how long after that will we see a sequel with someone else in the lead? They just refuse to die gracefully.

Read about it @ Bruce Willis Will Return As John McClane For One Last ‘Die Hard’ Movie

Naw

They don't need to be riviting movies. Sometimes all you need is a good popcorn movie. Not every movie needs to be Schindlers List.

I've never actually seen Schindler's List. :p

The last Die Hard was a waste of time. The one before that was completely forgettable, although I don't recall if it was actively bad. The third was the last one worth making.

There are plenty of other action movies to watch. The Die Hard movies are little more than cash grabs at this point.

N

Naw

The last Die Hard was a waste of time. The one before that was completely forgettable, although I don't recall if it was actively bad. The third was the last one worth making.

There are plenty of other action movies to watch. The Die Hard movies are little more than cash grabs at this point.
Schindlers List is amazing

Can’t wait to see him yell yippie kiyae mother fuckers; and then hit himself with the shock paddles...

N

Naw

I think I've never watched it because I really don't like black and white movies. I'll probably get around to it eventually. :dunno:

N

Naw

I think I've never watched it because I really don't like black and white movies. I'll probably get around to it eventually. :dunno:
If memory serves me right it's not black and white. Maybe a bit early on?

Die Hard 1 & 2 were classics. The 3rd wasn't pretty good, not great, but the ending was very anticlimactic.

The 4th one was OK, not horrible but not rememberable. I didn't see the 5th one.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

N
Naw

From what I've read, there are some minor bits of color, but otherwise it is in black and white. SparkNotes: Schindler’s List: The Impact of Black-and-White Film
According to that, there are "only a handful of color scenes in the movie."

I'd like for the new Die Hard to be good, but between the overdone nature of the series, Bruce Willis's age, and his descent into Nicholas Cage-like roles in recent years, I'm not hopeful. ;)

Also look for the new Hudson Hawks Up Some Phlegm. He fights an enlarging prostate whom he punches into submission. "Yaaah, I see him".

N

Naw

Schindler's List and Full Metal Jacket are movies everyone should see.

N

Naw

Schindler's List and Full Metal Jacket are movies everyone should see.

FMJ I have seen. :)

N
Naw

From what I've read, there are some minor bits of color, but otherwise it is in black and white. SparkNotes: Schindler’s List: The Impact of Black-and-White Film
According to that, there are "only a handful of color scenes in the movie."

I'd like for the new Die Hard to be good, but between the overdone nature of the series, Bruce Willis's age, and his descent into Nicholas Cage-like roles in recent years, I'm not hopeful. ;)
Well maybe it was all black & white. The movie is so good that never seemed to bother me I guess. I honestly don't remember it. War time movies often tend to lean heavy on the browns & grays anyhow. You really need to watch it.

Forum List

Back