Bruce Springsteen at odds with Governor Christie's budget

Maybe Bruce can do some kind of concert/ telethon and donate the money to the charities that help the impoverished of New Jersey? He's awesome in concert and surely could sell out the Meadowlands for a month straight. C'mon Bruce...walk the walk!!

Maybe Bruce can do some kind of concert/ telethon and donate the money to the charities that help the impoverished of New Jersey? He's awesome in concert and surely could sell out the Meadowlands for a month straight. C'mon Bruce...walk the walk!!

:lol: Maybe you should walk the walk instead of knee jerk yapping about what you don't know...

Springsteen has performed to support the revitalization of Asbury Park, and has played an annual series of winter holiday concerts there to benefit various local businesses, organizations and causes.

Bruce Springsteen's Charity Work, Events and Causes

:lol: Maybe you should walk the walk instead of knee jerk yapping about what you don't know...

Springsteen has performed to support the revitalization of Asbury Park, and has played an annual series of winter holiday concerts there to benefit various local businesses, organizations and causes.

he's also donated fire engines to the Freehold Fire Dept... played for Amnesty Intl, Christic Institute, Vote for Change tour, the Kristin Ann Carr Fund (that's without looking at your link).

oh yeah... and the Bob Woodruff foundation... I was just recently at the Stand Up For Heros Benefit that he played

Damn bleeding heart lib. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

That is a good start. But... He should give until it hurts... or else the state should just take his money from him. He's very rich and can afford to pay. People are suffering!!

New Jersey's highway's are jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive, while he lives in a mansion of glory. It's just not right. There's no place left to hide. Bruce needs to do more for the country that has given him so much.

:lol:

That is a good start. But... He should give until it hurts... or else the state should just take his money from him. He's very rich and can afford to pay. People are suffering!!

New Jersey's highway's are jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive, while he lives in a mansion of glory. It's just not right. There's no place left to hide. Bruce needs to do more for the country that has given him so much.

you're babbling

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yuc4BI5NWU]YouTube - Bruce Springsteen: THIS LAND IS YOUR LAND[/ame]

Bruce Springsteen's thoughts on politics...

Who gives a shit?

well, i care about what he thinks more than i care what sarah palin thinks.

i care about what he thinks more than i care what rush limbaugh thinks.

i could go on.

i expect certain people to hate him because he isn't a mouth breeding rightwingnut...

the nerve of him telling a repub darling that his policies hurt real people.

oh no!!! the horror!!!!

*edit*

p.s. ronald reagan cared what he thought when he thought he was all "rah rah usa!!", didn't he?

Last edited:
Bruce Springsteen at odds with N.J. Gov. Christie's budget - On Politics: Covering the US Congress, Governors, and the 2010 Election - USATODAY.com
:clap2:
Bruce Springsteen has weighed in again on politics, this time in a slap to New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie's budget plans and their impact on state services to help poor people.
<more>

Bruce needs to go fuck himself.

How fucking dumb beyond comprehension can you be to give a fuck what someone that has no fucking idea what he's talking about?

Hey fucktard, NJ is doing MUCH better under Cristi than it EVER did under ANY dimocrap.

OH NO that big meanie isn't giving away more money than we have!! boo hoo, sob weep *wipes pussy*

Aging rocker Springsteen is just another ignorant leftie trying to influence the political process with his celebrity status. What else is new?

yeah, and he has that black saxophonist working for him, too...

damned leftie.. .

If you ever actually watch Beck you will see black men working the cameras.

Filthy conservatives making darkies work

you're babbling

He's saying what most on the left say about corporations.

Guess it's different for him.

So I guess the Libs would rather have governor Corzine ? a man who helped to run that state into the ground. It seems liberals ony like the "filthy rich" when they are libs. I never really cared for Bruce Springsteen anyway give me some "Motor City Madman"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh0iDVsmLqw]YouTube - Ted Nugent - Cat Scratch Fever (From "Motor City Mayhem")[/ame]

Forum List

Back