Bruce Jenner Thinks Christ Accepts His Sex Change (He/She Couldn't Be More Wrong!)

How could he expect Jesus to accept his sex change when HE never accepted his sex change. No one has ever mentioned to me that Jesus was the fashion police. Jenner's sex change is limited to a corset and red lipstick. Jesus would say "that's nice now go fuck your girlfriend. "
It's amazing how people think WWJD? is a guessing game. Jesus is God, from everlasting to everlasting unchanged, and the same holy God that gave the law on Mt. Sinai. It's absurd to claim that he needed to re-clarify every law he gave to the Israelites through Moses or it's no longer valid. Right and wrong are eternal concepts and don't have a "sunset clause".

How could he expect Jesus to accept his sex change when HE never accepted his sex change. No one has ever mentioned to me that Jesus was the fashion police. Jenner's sex change is limited to a corset and red lipstick. Jesus would say "that's nice now go fuck your girlfriend. "
It's amazing how people think WWJD? is a guessing game. Jesus is God, from everlasting to everlasting unchanged, and the same holy God that gave the law on Mt. Sinai. It's absurd to claim that he needed to re-clarify every law he gave to the Israelites through Moses or it's no longer valid. Right and wrong are eternal concepts and don't have a "sunset clause".
This isn't WWJD. Jenner cannot be quantified. He wants to be referred to as a woman. He wears dresses and makeup. He also has kept his male genitalia and has sex exclusively with women, as a man.

The answer to WWJD is obviously heal the poor man of his delusions.

This isn't WWJD. Jenner cannot be quantified. He wants to be referred to as a woman. He wears dresses and makeup. He also has kept his male genitalia and has sex exclusively with women, as a man.

The answer to WWJD is obviously heal the poor man of his delusions.
I have a friend who was accused of a transgender of rape, child molestation, etc and called the cops. There was absolutely no proof and the cops didn't even interview my friend because the report they gave made no sense whatsoever. Trannies are more than just sick, they're dangerous and evil because mutilating themselves is an act of aggression, daring anyone to not go along with the charade. And their mental illness is used in a predatory manner as was the case with my friend. I stay away from them and keep them away from my family.

And the Bible is very clear about self mutilation, addressing it specifically in the 19th chapter of Leviticus. It's amazing how people who never read the Bible in their lives think they know what ISN'T there.

No... what is truly "amazing" is how people like you believe that the supreme God YHWH, who is a god of creation and a god of destruction, is the same as Jesus Christ, who is all about forgiveness, compassion, unconditional love, mercy, humility... etc.

Jesus did not destroy mankind in a flood. Jesus did not consume Aaron's sons in fire for burning the wrong incense, or inflict leprosy on Aaron's wife for gossiping about Moses. Jesus did not slaughter people by opening up the earth to swallow them whole, reigning fire and brimstone down from the sky, striking them dead with lightning, destroying them with wind or hail, compelling animals to attack them, wiping them out with famine or plague, or sending death angels or wicked spirits to vanquish them, or by giving the Devil himself permission to blast them into oblivion.

You are obviously very confused, which is pitiful because I would expect more from someone whose screenname and avatar is modeled after one of the Heavens' most badass angels. An archangel, even, one of the greatest Celestial beings there is

Last edited:

Forum List

Back