Bruce Jenner comes out......as a Republican

Bruce Jenner says he s a Republican - CNNPolitics.com

Did you cheer the president?" Sawyer asked Jenner.

"I will certainly give him credit for that," Jenner responded. "But not to get political, I've just never been a big fan. I'm kind of more on the conservative side."

"Are you Republican?" Sawyer asked.

"Yeah," he said with a smile. "Is that a bad thing? I believe in the Constitution."

He added that he's thought about whether becoming a woman would be unsettling for the conservative wing of the Republican party, but told Sawyer that neither political party has a monopoly on "understanding."

Jenner also said he would go to House Speaker John Boehner and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell to help promote the LGBT cause.

"In a heartbeat, why not?" He told Sawyer. "And I think they'd be very receptive to it."

He won't be gay until he becomes a woman. Then he will be a lesbian, which, of course, would make him gay.

Bruce+jenner+involved+in+a+car+crash+lady+drivers_910fad_5447566.jpg

"I will certainly give him credit for that," Jenner responded. "But not to get political, I've just never been a big fan. I'm kind of more on the conservative side."

"Yeah," he said with a smile. "Is that a bad thing? I believe in the Constitution."

He added that he's thought about whether becoming a woman would be unsettling for the conservative wing of the Republican party, but told Sawyer that neither political party has a monopoly on "understanding."

Jenner also said he would go to House Speaker John Boehner and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell to help promote the LGBT cause.

"In a heartbeat, why not?" He told Sawyer. "And I think they'd be very receptive to it."

Can't figure out if this is a "Anything for profit" modern day America discussion or if it's true. The family kind of got famous by penetration. Nuff Said.

The topic reminds me of the Pitt's son/daughter. But the Pitt's aren't drama idiots.

This family will whore themselves for any sort of publicity imaginable.
This interview will lead to a guaranteed two season reality show on the E network.
Season one cliffhanger.....
A teary eyed Bruce enters the operating room with the family waiting outside and at the
last moment Bruce says to one of the nurses....

Wait.....

So we will have to wait till season two to see if Bruce goes through with the operation.
Season one ratings are the highest for any reality show.....

Cha ching,cha ching.

So Bruce Jenner confirms what has been suspected for a while now...
He's getting his cock and balls cut off....
And the story that's interesting is the fact that Bruce is a republican?

Did Diane sawyer the journalist ask Bruce about the accident he was in.....

Or were the questions more like.
Do your put on panties first then pantyhose or the other way around.

I can only guess who he might vote for.

lindsey.jpg

I think it is admirable that Republicans are enbracing the transgendered among them

Forum List

Back