Bruce Dixie Chicks Himself

Springsteen didn't mention he's worth $345M when he told an Aussie audience he was "embarrassed to be an American"....I guess he didn't realize how embarrassed WE are that he's one of us, or used to be. Bruce has done pretty well in such a rotten country...much better than the Dixie Chicks who ruined their career by telling a Brit audience they were embarrassed to be Texans with Bush in the White House. They never recovered. A country divided in half pretty much assures these show-biz types taking sides is cutting their audience in half. So these days Bruce wears grunge clothes and a spiked haircut is a pitiful attempt to look hip and relevant...pretty much like the democrat party that finds him a useful idiot. My Springsteen CDs just hit the dumpster....His "Glory Days" were a long time ago and they ain't coming back. :slap:

08-bruce-springsteen.w529.h529.jpg

98 % of all musicians, actors and film directors hate conservatives. You can't watch TV or enjoy music because all the talent and the writers hate you.

What do you even listen to or watch? Informercials and Kid Rock?

Conservatives are, largely, too busy reading books, developing successful businesses, and paying the taxes that allow Liberals to stay home, waiting for the call to protest or riot.

You know that....don't you?

He saved rock and roll during the nightmare of the disco era.

That's somewhat true. On the other hand disco lured women back into shaving their legs and guys into taking a shower once in awhile. Cocaine instead of reefer...that got the economy back on track....speed-freaks tend to get shit done. :uhoh3:

Sounds like you've a soft spot for disco.....

I miss those day....spent lots of night in Studio 57, Visage, Emerald City.....lots of others...
...and even more in roller disos!!!!

Springsteen didn't mention he's worth $345M when he told an Aussie audience he was "embarrassed to be an American"....I guess he didn't realize how embarrassed WE are that he's one of us, or used to be. Bruce has done pretty well in such a rotten country...much better than the Dixie Chicks who ruined their career by telling a Brit audience they were embarrassed to be Texans with Bush in the White House. They never recovered. A country divided in half pretty much assures these show-biz types taking sides is cutting their audience in half. So these days Bruce wears grunge clothes and a spiked haircut is a pitiful attempt to look hip and relevant...pretty much like the democrat party that finds him a useful idiot. My Springsteen CDs just hit the dumpster....His "Glory Days" were a long time ago and they ain't coming back. :slap:

98 % of all musicians, actors and film directors hate conservatives. You can't watch TV or enjoy music because all the talent and the writers hate you.

Conservatives are, largely, too busy reading books, developing successful businesses, and paying the taxes that allow Liberals to stay home, waiting for the call to protest or riot.

You shouldn't be paying taxes on food stamps. You're getting ripped off.

It's Official: White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp 'Moochers' in the Country!

You shouldn't be paying taxes on food stamps. You're getting ripped off.

It's Official: White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp 'Moochers' in the Country!
Wadda ya say we cut'em off? of course you lose your "racist" card, so you may not want to go there...you decide

Good for you brother, wish I could dance, but not even a step, cannot carry even one note when singing, heck can't even keep time when clapping to a beat...only thing I can do with music is listen to it

My mom made me take tap lessons when I turned 7....turned me into a jelly-leg....won all the contests and quit when I turned 8. :lol:

Forum List

Back