Brrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Still no difference (other than which side) between the comments, and we've seen those before, care to stop parroting anytime soon?

And neither one ever came from me. You own your Straw Men.

I have only gone as far as saying that there has been a 100 year warming trend, NO MATTER WHAT THE CAUSE. The only cause I ruled out was the 11 year sunspot cycle, and again with a graph with the sunspot cycle and temp plotted together. Just the right graph to use.

*eye roll with yawn* Back to the sunspot argument AGAIN! Didn't you parrot that one enough already?

Doesn't matter who said what exact quotes, summarizing is pretty accurate this time, and I summarized your statements into a fitting quote often used by the left wingnuts and matched it up with one from the right wingnuts ... both look exactly the same to me, the unwillingness to consider other possibilities, the distraction from the real issues with the "victim" declaration ...

There is not one statement from ME that fits your summary. But I would sure love to know exactly what words you are twisting, just as a point of information and extreme curiousity.

There are cycles other than the 11 year cycle that haven't been ruled out, but the evidence against the 11 year cycle is conclusive whether you can accept it or not.

And neither one ever came from me. You own your Straw Men.

I have only gone as far as saying that there has been a 100 year warming trend, NO MATTER WHAT THE CAUSE. The only cause I ruled out was the 11 year sunspot cycle, and again with a graph with the sunspot cycle and temp plotted together. Just the right graph to use.

*eye roll with yawn* Back to the sunspot argument AGAIN! Didn't you parrot that one enough already?

Doesn't matter who said what exact quotes, summarizing is pretty accurate this time, and I summarized your statements into a fitting quote often used by the left wingnuts and matched it up with one from the right wingnuts ... both look exactly the same to me, the unwillingness to consider other possibilities, the distraction from the real issues with the "victim" declaration ...

There is not one statement from ME that fits your summary. But I would sure love to know exactly what words you are twisting, just as a point of information and extreme curiousity.

There are cycles other than the 11 year cycle that haven't been ruled out, but the evidence against the 11 year cycle is conclusive whether you can accept it or not.

Really, so you don't think that we are destroying the world and that greedy business owners are to blame? Then why are you parroting this environut data ... still on the sunspots ... *yawn* nothing new yet.

March 2009 saw the coldest global temp averages of the last decade!

Brrrrrrr.....

Really, so you don't think that we are destroying the world and that greedy business owners are to blame? Then why are you parroting this environut data ... still on the sunspots ... *yawn* nothing new yet.

Nope, I think it is the sunspots. Call me craxy, but I believe that the sun is definitiively somehow involved in the climate of the planet.

NEW: Spotless Days
Current Stretch: 22 days
2009 total: 94 days (88%)
Since 2004: 605 days
Typical Solar Min: 485 days
explanation | more info
Updated 17 Apr 2009

midi512_blank.gif

Last edited:

Nope, I think it is the sunspots. Call me craxy, but I believe that the sun is definitiively somehow involved in the climate of the planet.

NEW: Spotless Days
Current Stretch: 22 days
2009 total: 94 days (88%)
Since 2004: 605 days
Typical Solar Min: 485 days
explanation | more info
Updated 17 Apr 2009

midi512_blank.gif

Direct measurements of solar output since 1978 show a steady rise and fall over the 11-year sunspot cycle, but no upwards or downward trend like shown by the temperature graph.

org_comp2_d41_62_0904.png

global_temp1.jpg

Ignoring the fact that those charts were "altered' already ...
... still proves only one thing: Environmentalism is based on limited science and data.

... still proves only one thing: Environmentalism is based on limited science and data.

What the hell are you babbling about?
None of the satellites recorded the whole cycle, so at the bottom they took all the data from each satellite and then filled in the missing pieces from the other satellites. No matter which satellite supplies the bulk of the data, the composite graphs look the same. No increase in activity corresponding to the temp increase.
Are you that desperate to cast scientists as villains PLOTTING to deceive the world???

None of the satellites recorded the whole cycle, so at the bottom they took all the data from each satellite and then filled in the missing pieces from the other satellites. No matter which satellite supplies the bulk of the data, the composite graphs look the same. No increase in activity corresponding to the temp increase.
Are you that desperate to cast scientists as villains PLOTTING to deceive the world???

Well James Bond HAS had to kill a lot of em you realize.

No, I am casting those "peer pressured" scientists for what they are.

CON$ can't tolerate educated Liberal scientists having high credibility, so they have to invent a way to discredit them.

Harris Interactive | The Harris Poll - Doctors and Teachers Most Trusted Among 22 Occupations and Professions: Fewer Adults Trust the President to Tell the Truth

Doctors and Teachers Most Trusted Among 22 Occupations and Professions

In addition to doctors and teachers, those rounding out the top five of generally trusted occupations and professions are scientists (77%), police officers (76%) and professors (75%). Conversely, the five occupations that are least trusted to be truthful include actors (26%), lawyers (27%), stockbrokers (29%), trade union leaders (30%) and opinion pollsters (34%).

CON$ can't tolerate educated Liberal scientists having high credibility, so they have to invent a way to discredit them.

Harris Interactive | The Harris Poll - Doctors and Teachers Most Trusted Among 22 Occupations and Professions: Fewer Adults Trust the President to Tell the Truth

In addition to doctors and teachers, those rounding out the top five of generally trusted occupations and professions are scientists (77%), police officers (76%) and professors (75%). Conversely, the five occupations that are least trusted to be truthful include actors (26%), lawyers (27%), stockbrokers (29%), trade union leaders (30%) and opinion pollsters (34%).

Oh, I am far from a conservative. Notice that your scientists, the few you cling to, are "peer pressured", they only go with what gets them paid, period. How many scientists not on the federal teat or some other company which sells this "green" stuff agree that there is something we need or can do?

Oh, I am far from a conservative. Notice that your scientists, the few you cling to, are "peer pressured", they only go with what gets them paid, period. How many scientists not on the federal teat or some other company which sells this "green" stuff agree that there is something we need or can do?

Well there you go again with your tinfoil hat CON$ervative programming. Since deniers will lie for money, CON$ want people to believe all scientists lie for money.

Science is NOT a high profit occupation, and few people pursue a science curriculum just for the money. Someone smart enough to master Physics could master much more lucrative careers with a lot less effort, and physicists are SMART enough to know it.

Well there you go again with your tinfoil hat CON$ervative programming. Since deniers will lie for money, CON$ want people to believe all scientists lie for money.

Science is NOT a high profit occupation, and few people pursue a science curriculum just for the money. Someone smart enough to master Physics could master much more lucrative careers with a lot less effort, and physicists are SMART enough to know it.

I am a believer that the planet trumps you chumps. I have no financial stake one way or the other but am sick of you assholes trying to put an agenda on fantasy. One too many science fiction novels from my perspective. Certainly nothing to wreck the country over. Now take 2 chill pills and call your doctor in the morning plese.

I am a believer that the planet trumps you chumps. I have no financial stake one way or the other but am sick of you assholes trying to put an agenda on fantasy. One too many science fiction novels from my perspective. Certainly nothing to wreck the country over. Now take 2 chill pills and call your doctor in the morning plese.

Reagan, Bush, and Phil Gramm wrecked the country.

Now Obama has to repair it.

Silly ass, the planet is what we are observing. Unlike you, we do not live in an alternative reality. We see the glaciers and ice caps diminishing, see the increasing warmth, and the increasing damage to the world's agriculture.

Be willfully ignorant and blind if you like, do not expect the rest of us to follow your example.

Reagan, Bush, and Phil Gramm wrecked the country.

Now Obama has to repair it.

So far it appears he is only capable of being a poser.

Forum List

Back