Brownshirts take 6 hostages in political rampage

Longshoremen also cut brake lines = Shoot on sight

Well, maybe Teabaggers should keep that in mind when shooting off their mouths. The United Mine Workers (UMW) is a real treat...

Yeah, "run your mouth about our unions and we'll cut brake lines, causing injury and destruction", but the tea party are the "terrorists".

Fucking clowns.....

You faggots are scared of words on signs and dare call anyone else a pussy? ...

That's why i come here, for a good laugh, thanks ...

Hey, dingleberry, those words are called threats. Especially when Teabaggers were carrying guns to town hall meetings.

You faggots are scared of words on signs and dare call anyone else a pussy? ...

That's why i come here, for a good laugh, thanks ...

Hey, dingleberry, those words are called threats. Especially when Teabaggers were carrying guns to town hall meetings.

Hey asshat, the union clowns destroyed property and took hostages, that's a bit more than a "threatening sign", but hey, as long as they are left wing kooks it's perfectly ok to do that.... :lol:

Last edited:
Hey asshat, the union clowns destroyed property and took hostages, that's a bit more than a "threatening sign", but hey, as long as they are left wing kooks it's perfectly ok to do that....

When you fascist dimwits keep pushing - expect some blowback. It still boggles my mind that you nuts are vilifying teachers. That's beyond belief.

Cutting the brake lines on a railroad car is a wanton and willful attack on innocent civilians.

Your spouse, kids, family......innocently waiting at a RR crossing for the train the union guys cut the brake ines on to pass by.

Cutting the brake lines on a railroad car is a wanton and willful attack on innocent civilians.

Your spouse, kids, family......innocently waiting at an RR crossing for the train the union guys cut the brake ines on to pass by.

They were probably Republicans. Most Teabaggers are too stupid to qualify for union jobs. That's why they're so jealous.

Your spouse, kids, family......innocently waiting at an RR crossing for the train the union guys cut the brake ines on to pass by.

They were probably Republicans. Most Teabaggers are too stupid to qualify for union jobs. That's why they're so jealous.

Keep defending violence while claiming the right does it. We have absolute proof your side does it and you keep defending it. Fucking hypocrite and liar.

Keep defending violence while claiming the right does it. We have absolute proof your side does it and you keep defending it. Fucking hypocrite and liar.

Hey, G.I. Joe, no one is defending violence on the left. However, you assholes sure do defend it when you kill people like Dr. George Tiller.

Don't forget Barry's opinion of the US Chamber of Commerce as a "sinister tool of the republican party".

Obama is certainly right about that. The CoC is one evil piece of shit.
And the worst of it is so many of the weak-minded corporatist water-carriers don't know it. They are oblivious to how that organization works against their interests.

The right wing has done an amazingly effective job of brainwashing these nitwits.

Hey asshat, the union clowns destroyed property and took hostages, that's a bit more than a "threatening sign", but hey, as long as they are left wing kooks it's perfectly ok to do that....

When you fascist dimwits keep pushing - expect some blowback. It still boggles my mind that you nuts are vilifying teachers. That's beyond belief.

Well when the "blowback" comes around and the left gets a taste of their own medicine, you'll be the first pussy here crying about "violence". And what the fuck do teachers have to do with this? .....:cuckoo:

Hey, G.I. Joe, no one is defending violence on the left. However, you assholes sure do defend it when you kill people like Dr. George Tiller.

Provide for us evidence that A President, a Congressman or Senator or a leading Politician defended ANY murder of a n abortion doctor. Provide for us evidence that any political party supported it. Provide for us evidence that large numbers of people supported it.

You are a LIAR and a HYPOCRITE. Only blazing idiots support the murder of Doctors and the bombing of clinics and YOU know it. Meanwhile our elected President supports Unions while they kill, destroy and maim. He sits quietly by while they declare war on America.

Provide for us evidence that A President, a Congressman or Senator or a leading Politician defended ANY murder of a n abortion doctor. Provide for us evidence that any political party supported it. Provide for us evidence that large numbers of people supported it.

You are a LIAR and a HYPOCRITE. Only blazing idiots support the murder of Doctors and the bombing of clinics and YOU know it. Meanwhile our elected President supports Unions while they kill, destroy and maim. He sits quietly by while they declare war on America.

Holy shit, dude. You have one foot on a banana peel and the other inside an insane asylum. Get some help...

Holy shit, you righties are afraid of everything. No wonder you want a strong military. Better look under your bed...

lol

We all have guns. You don't get it do you? My fall wardrobe is mostly from Cabela's.

None of us points a gun sideways and our pants are pulled up. We ain't scared of jack shit.

Come to my world darlin. Learn something.

And what the fuck do teachers have to do with this? .....

Well, Denny Dimwit, you tell me. They are union. Didn't you follow Wisconsin...?

Well Dudley Dooright, this thread is about a bunch of clown ass boat watchers in the state of Washington. Both states do begin with "W" if that's the similarity you're referring to........:cuckoo:

Holy shit, dude. You have one foot on a banana peel and the other inside an insane asylum. Get some help...

You made a claim, back it the fuck up or shut up.

Forum List

Back