"Brownie....You're Doin' A Helluva Job"

YAWN

Bush did the best he could with hoeplessly inept and corrupt Democrats at the state and local level in louisiana

YAWN

Bush did the best he could with hoeplessly inept and corrupt Democrats at the state and local level in louisiana

Yep....Bush did the best he could when Gawd told him to invade Iraq. It wasn't very good. We lost 4500 young Americans and got 35,000 seriously wounded. I guess Gawd didn't pay too much attention to details.

Ol' Brownie's greatest qualification to be head of FEMA was his experience as commissioner of the International Arabian Horse Association. LOL!

"Former FEMA head Brown says Bush flyover with no landing was a 'huge' mistake!"

No Shit Sherlock!

Last edited:
YAWN

Yep....Bush did the best he could when Gawd told him to invade Iraq. It wasn't very good. We lost 4500 young Americans and got 35,000 seriously wounded. I guess Gawd didn't pay too much attention to details.

Ol' Brownie's greatest qualification to be head of FEMA was his experience as commissioner of the International Arabian Horse Association. LOL!
SIX THOUSAND BLACK PEOPLE, most of them young males; die on the streets of ur liberal cities EVERY YEAR.
YOU 'RE RANTING ABOUT IRAQ

you cant even stop the slaughter on your own streets leftard

YAWN

SIX THOUSAND BLACK PEOPLE, most of them young males; die on the streets of ur liberal cities EVERY YEAR.

Too funny. You probably do think crime in America absolves Bush for invading a country over WMD they didn't have. At any rate, Brown got fired for doing such a horrible job.

Remember Katrina and George W. Bush's totally unbelievable mishandling of the massive destruction and death in Louisiana, and Mississippi? I Do!

It wasn't as bad and irresponsible as Iraq but it was in the game.

You are a complete fucking loser and nothing more than a tool bag. The only ones worse than you are the ones who agree with your stupid fucking post and like your fucking post.

You and every stupid ass liberal are nothing more than pawns or blatant liars. That is it, and that is all.

Fucking dumb ass loser.

YAWN

LOL....typical Republican. Keep on waiting for your millionaire status. Odds of you ever making it.....about 96-4

Assholes right here in east TN with less than a high school education keep on voting Republican when 90% of Republican policies are against their interests. That's why all the money is flowing to the upper 10% in this country.....Dumbasses

When adjusted for inflation what used to be the middle class in America are still working for 1980's wages:

growth-in-income-inequality1.jpg

Last edited:
Arguing with a liberal/democrat cult follower is a waste of time.

according to them. all their Elected Masters can do no wrong. so of course it's ALWASYS someone else's fault. as we've seen from them all of these seven years of that THUG Obama. that's why we are in this mess. they REFUSE to hold their elected asses responsible FOR ANYTHING they do to us

Get used to it!!!

You've lost the popular vote in five of the last six presidential elections. I suggest you begin to practice saying, "Madame President!"

Hell Fire.....after the Blacks, Hispanics, Poor People, Gays etc. vote who the hell does the Republican party have to hang their hopes on??

according to them. all their Elected Masters can do no wrong. so of course it's ALWASYS someone else's fault. as we've seen from them all of these seven years of that THUG Obama. that's why we are in this mess. they REFUSE to hold their elected asses responsible FOR ANYTHING they do to us
Why argue with Liberals when you can just form a coalition of 30 million "patriots" to storm the White House, right steph?

"Let's roll," steph! Before it's too late!! :ack-1:

Why argue with Liberals when you can just form a coalition of 30 million "patriots" to storm the White House, right steph?

Patriots!! LMAO!!

LOL....typical Republican. Keep on waiting for your millionaire status. Odds of you ever making it.....about 96-4

Assholes right here in east TN with less than a high school education keep on voting Republican when 90% of Republican policies are against their interests. That's why all the money is flowing to the upper 10% in this country.....Dumbasses

When adjusted for inflation what used to be the middle class in America are still working for 1980's wages:

growth-in-income-inequality1.jpg

Patriots!! LMAO!!
If you think that's funny, you should see where it comes from...

Operation american spring

Poor, demented, steph ... she's the laughing stock of the forum.

Would you like me to show you the projected paths for Katrina in the week leading up to the storm's making landfall? Your claim that they didn't know Katrina was coming until 48 hours before it hit is laughable. They KNEW it was coming...they just hoped it would make landfall somewhere else!

Right now, I KNOW Erica is coming...I just don't know if it will be as a tropical storm or as a hurricane...and I don't know what it's final path will be. That hasn't stopped me from preparing for the worst...UNLIKE you folks in New Orleans prior to Katrina!

You are truly a cretinous moron. NOBODY gets that kind of warning on ANY hurricane. "A week" my fucking ass. Clearly you don't know hurricane behaviour from your own asshole.

Would you like me to show you the projected path just a day before, when it was known for the first time where it was headed? I did this already in post 298 but since you're illiterate we'll just do it again on the chance you may have had reading lessons overnight:

Saturday August 27 was when I as a typical resident first became aware of a storm coming at all, about 2 in the afternoon, roughly 36 hours before she would make landfall. This was about exactly the same time the city was getting a call from the National Hurricane Center in Florida, advising that the projected path and the projected strengthening put New Orleans in the crosshairs. All of which has ALSO already been posted right here in this thread, Dumbass.

This map was generated about 11 hours later -- the storm's current location at the time -- just after midnight of Saturday-going-into-Sunday -- is the red icon just west of the southern tip of Florida.
Which means it was ONLY THEN -- in the middle of the wee hours going into Sunday -- beginning to turn north toward the US Gulf Coast. WITHOUT THAT TURN, IT'S GOING TOWARD MEXICO.

That's the last couple of days of an erratic and unpredictable path.

HurricaneKatrinaTrack2.jpg

("6Z" means "six hours Zulu", or 06:00 UTC, which is 01:00 CDT). About 11 hours after the time both I and the city got warnings. Because only THEN was the path expected.

36 hours. And that's not 36 hours to act; it means within 36 hours, you have to already be somewhere else, including your travel, which as we've all recounted, takes MUCH longer than usual. My own journey averaged 25mph, and that's after getting clear of major population centers like Baton Rouge.

A WEEK before landfall, Katrina DID NOT YET EVEN EXIST, NOT EVEN SO MUCH AS A TROPICAL DEPRESSION. NOTHING.

A WEEK before landfall, Katrina DID NOT YET EVEN EXIST, NOT EVEN SO MUCH AS A TROPICAL DEPRESSION. NOTHING.

"Katrina originated over the Bahamas on August 23 from the interaction between a tropical wave and the remnants of Tropical Depression Ten. Early the following day, the new depression intensified into Tropical Storm Katrina. The cyclone headed generally westward toward Florida and strengthened into a hurricane only two hours before making landfall Hallandale Beach and Aventura on August 25. After very briefly weakening to a tropical storm, Katrina emerged into the Gulf of Mexico on August 26 and began to rapidly deepen. The storm strengthened to a Category 5 hurricane over the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico, but weakened before making its second landfall as a Category 3 hurricane on August 29 in southeast Louisiana."

23,24,25,26,27,28,29. 7 days.

23 to 29 is SIX DAYS, stupid. You don't count the day you start on.
And 23 is a stretch -- it wasn't even a storm until the 24th. Not even a little one.

How Katrina formed -- National Geographic

"A week before" landfall (dawn, Monday August 29th) would be dawn on Monday August 22nd. A day on which Katrina, all together now, DID NOT YET EXIST.
I counted the 23rd because it WAS a tropical depression on the 23rd and you clearly stated that it wasn't.
It never ceases to amaze me to see just how retarded you righties are. Far worse than I thought, in fact. A moron constantly makes stupid remarks. But you righties are so fucking retarded, you defend your moronic remarks to the death even after the rightardedness of your posts are revealed.

He said Hurricane Katrina didn't even exist a week before making landfall in New Orleans. That occurred on August 29th, 2005. Now pay attention to this part as it's the key to your idiocy .... a week prior to the 29th was August 22nd, 2005; before it was even a tropical depression. Do you even know a week is 7 days, not 6?

Katrina was a tropical depression on the 23rd. 23,24,25,26,27,28,29. 7 days. I count 7 days. How many do you count?

You are truly a cretinous moron. NOBODY gets that kind of warning on ANY hurricane. "A week" my fucking ass. Clearly you don't know hurricane behaviour from your own asshole.

Would you like me to show you the projected path just a day before, when it was known for the first time where it was headed? I did this already in post 298 but since you're illiterate we'll just do it again on the chance you may have had reading lessons overnight:

Saturday August 27 was when I as a typical resident first became aware of a storm coming at all, about 2 in the afternoon, roughly 36 hours before she would make landfall. This was about exactly the same time the city was getting a call from the National Hurricane Center in Florida, advising that the projected path and the projected strengthening put New Orleans in the crosshairs. All of which has ALSO already been posted right here in this thread, Dumbass.

This map was generated about 11 hours later -- the storm's current location at the time -- just after midnight of Saturday-going-into-Sunday -- is the red icon just west of the southern tip of Florida.
Which means it was ONLY THEN -- in the middle of the wee hours going into Sunday -- beginning to turn north toward the US Gulf Coast. WITHOUT THAT TURN, IT'S GOING TOWARD MEXICO.

That's the last couple of days of an erratic and unpredictable path.

HurricaneKatrinaTrack2.jpg

("6Z" means "six hours Zulu", or 06:00 UTC, which is 01:00 CDT). About 11 hours after the time both I and the city got warnings. Because only THEN was the path expected.

36 hours. And that's not 36 hours to act; it means within 36 hours, you have to already be somewhere else, including your travel, which as we've all recounted, takes MUCH longer than usual. My own journey averaged 25mph, and that's after getting clear of major population centers like Baton Rouge.

"Katrina originated over the Bahamas on August 23 from the interaction between a tropical wave and the remnants of Tropical Depression Ten. Early the following day, the new depression intensified into Tropical Storm Katrina. The cyclone headed generally westward toward Florida and strengthened into a hurricane only two hours before making landfall Hallandale Beach and Aventura on August 25. After very briefly weakening to a tropical storm, Katrina emerged into the Gulf of Mexico on August 26 and began to rapidly deepen. The storm strengthened to a Category 5 hurricane over the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico, but weakened before making its second landfall as a Category 3 hurricane on August 29 in southeast Louisiana."

And 23 is a stretch -- it wasn't even a storm until the 24th. Not even a little one.

"A week before" landfall (dawn, Monday August 29th) would be dawn on Monday August 22nd. A day on which Katrina, all together now, DID NOT YET EXIST.
I counted the 23rd because it WAS a tropical depression on the 23rd and you clearly stated that it wasn't.
It never ceases to amaze me to see just how retarded you righties are. Far worse than I thought, in fact. A moron constantly makes stupid remarks. But you righties are so fucking retarded, you defend your moronic remarks to the death even after the rightardedness of your posts are revealed.

He said Hurricane Katrina didn't even exist a week before making landfall in New Orleans. That occurred on August 29th, 2005. Now pay attention to this part as it's the key to your idiocy .... a week prior to the 29th was August 22nd, 2005; before it was even a tropical depression. Do you even know a week is 7 days, not 6?

Katrina was a tropical depression on the 23rd. 23,24,25,26,27,28,29. 7 days. I count 7 days. How many do you count?
I count 1 ineducable conservative. But I understand, to brain-dead conservatives, 29-23=7. :cuckoo:

I'll try one last time to educate you. If this still doesn't get through to you, you're completely hopeless ....

Katrina, before being named, formed as a tropical depression on August 23rd, 2005 at around 1700 CDT. It hit New Orleans on August 29th, 2005 at around 0700 CDT.

From 8.23.2005 1700 CDT to 8.29.2005 0700 CDT is 134 hours.

There are 144 hours in six days.

Just how fucking mentally retarded are you to think Katrina formed 7 days before it struck New Orleans when fewer hours found in 6 days transpired??

You're fucking insane.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I count 1 ineducable conservative. But I understand, to brain-dead conservatives, 29-23=7. :cuckoo:

I'll try one last time to educate you. If this still doesn't get through to you, you're completely hopeless ....

Katrina, before being named, formed as a tropical depression on August 23rd, 2005 at around 1700 CDT. It hit New Orleans on August 29th, 2005 at around 0700 CDT.

Just how fucking mentally retarded are you to think Katrina formed 7 days before it struck New Orleans when fewer hours found in 6 days transpired??

You're fucking insane.

I realize you can't count to 7 but you shouldn't be bragging about it. Let me help you. Say 23 and put 1 finger in the air. Continue counting to 29, putting a finger in the air after each number. Now, count the fingers in the air.

Last edited:

You're fucking insane.

I realize you can't count to 7 but you shouldn't be bragging about it. Let me help you. Say 23 and put 1 finger in the air. Continue counting to 29, putting a finger in the air after each number. Now, count the fingers in the air.

Binary Fingers!
Forget about counting to 10 on your fingers ... you can count past 1,000 if you want!

Right Hand
With just your right hand you can count to 31:

hand-0.jpg

No fingers up is 0
hand-1.jpg

Thumb is 1
hand-2.jpg

Index finger is 2
hand-3.jpg

2 and 1
makes 3
hand-4.jpg

Middle finger is 4
hand-5.jpg

Add your thumb
for 5
hand-6.jpg

4 and
2 makes 6
hand-7.jpg

4 and 2 and 1
makes 7

hand-8.jpg

Fourth finger is 8
... and continue the pattern:

• add your thumb (+1) to make 9,
  • or add your index finger (+2) to make 10
  • or add thumb (+1) and index finger (+2) to make 11
  • etc.

In fact you are counting in Binary:

Number Made by
hand-right.jpg

1 1 up
2 2 up
3 2+1 up up
4 4 up
5 4+1 up up
6 4+2 up up
7 4+2+1 up up up
8 8 up
9 8+1 up up
10 8+2 up up
11 8+2+1 up up up
12 8+4 up up
13 8+4+1 up up up
14 8+4+2 up up up
15 8+4+2+1 up up up up
16 16 up
17 16+1 up up
etc....

You're fucking insane.

Try this, stupid:

Today is Monday.
What day was it exactly one week ago?
Now count 'em the same way: Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday

Eight elements -- SEVEN INTERVALS.

If you start at noon today and go back to noon last Monday, you don't count the time after noon today and before noon last week. 12 hours lopped off each Monday: 12 hours plus 12 hours equals 24. So you don't have 8 elements; you have SIX elements with two half-elements on each end...

Making SEVEN.

Holy shit, the level to which we have to lead people by the hand around here...

Remember Katrina and George W. Bush's totally unbelievable mishandling of the massive destruction and death in Louisiana, and Mississippi? I Do!

It wasn't as bad and irresponsible as Iraq but it was in the game.

You are a complete fucking loser and nothing more than a tool bag. The only ones worse than you are the ones who agree with your stupid fucking post and like your fucking post.

You and every stupid ass liberal are nothing more than pawns or blatant liars. That is it, and that is all.

Fucking dumb ass loser.

Owl's posts are always articulate, with elegance and maturity that only he can express....

I posted a military link that had the commanders in command of the Guard discussing the handicap put on the Guard by having the large portion of their equipment and men deployed overseas at the time the hurricane hit. I have not defended the Governor, mayor or anyone else.
You provide nothing but your misinformed agenda driven opinions with no back up or resourced data and fondness for calling those who disagree with you liars. So tell us which percentage of the Guard were left in Louisiana with helicopters and vehicles capable of responding to the emergency.

Again, 65% were int the state. Lie all you want, but the fact is the Blanco simply failed to deploy them. For reasons of partisanship you try to pretend they were in Iraq.

Oh, and despite your lies, my sources are well cited.

Where was the Army National Guard When They Were Needed at Home?

Forum List

Back