Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fizz

Rookie
Nov 20, 2009
Christophera uses the following article to make the claim that Guiliani illegally removed the tower blueprints and all pictures of a concrete core. The source of his claim that the tower blueprints and concrete core pictures are included in these documents are unknown.
NYCLU:

news articles say all documents were archived and microfilmed and returned to the city. Chris provides no evidence of any lawsuit being filed. Chris provides no evidence of any law being broken.

Last edited:
Christophera uses the following article to make the claim that Guiliani illegally removed the tower blueprints and all pictures of a concrete core. The source of his claim that the tower blueprints and concrete core pictures are included in these documents are unknown.
NYCLU:

news articles say all documents were archived and microfilmed and returned to the city. Chris provides no evidence of any lawsuit being filed. Chris provides no evidence of any law being broken.

The funny part is if you read it, you learn one thing really quickly... THey do not mention the Blueprints at all or anything about specific pics of anything much less a secret concrete core... Its all about his personal records from his time in office regarding 9/11 and his center for urban affairs.. in other words they want to snoop around and look for something they can use to attack conservatives or republicans..

THis is standard tactics for the ACLU and the NYCLU is no different. Every time a top republican official leaves office these douchebags show up demanding papers and blah blah blah. They never get them, because its not their duty nor is it pertinent to anything regarding the job he did unless proper cause shows otherwise. They don't have proper cause to think anything was up so they didn't get them and usually never do.

This is what the ACLU does... They claim they are for protecting civil liberties but the reality is they are part of the lefts PR mill. They do this every time a republican leaves a top position and even though they almost never get what they want, and it isn't their job to do this, they do it anyway to get some anti-republican PR going in the media....

CLU = Civil Liberties Union, ACLU = American Civil Liberties Union, NYCLU = New York Civil Liberties Union.... Civil as in You and I. They are supposed to be protecting our rights and liberties from the government, and any other agency, organization, group, whatever who stifles, attacks, or prevents us from those... WTF are they doing trying to get private papers and documents from executive officials in the government?

I remember when Bush Sr left office and The Clinton regime took over. They came to Fort Meade and tried this BS.... They do it every time, and not in the 17 years I spent there nor the last 2 and a half years as a contractor doing the same job have they ever gotten what they came wanting unless they had a dam solid reason and good cause to my knowledge.

For chris to try and use this bullshit shows his understanding and actual knowledge of any of the crap he tries to claim.....

NYCLU:

The funny part is if you read it, you learn one thing really quickly... THey do not mention the Blueprints at all or anything about specific pics of anything much less a secret concrete core... Its all about his personal records from his time in office regarding 9/11 and his center for urban affairs.. in other words they want to snoop around and look for something they can use to attack conservatives or republicans..

THis is standard tactics for the ACLU and the NYCLU is no different. Every time a top republican official leaves office these douchebags show up demanding papers and blah blah blah. They never get them, because its not their duty nor is it pertinent to anything regarding the job he did unless proper cause shows otherwise. They don't have proper cause to think anything was up so they didn't get them and usually never do.

This is what the ACLU does... They claim they are for protecting civil liberties but the reality is they are part of the lefts PR mill. They do this every time a republican leaves a top position and even though they almost never get what they want, and it isn't their job to do this, they do it anyway to get some anti-republican PR going in the media....

CLU = Civil Liberties Union, ACLU = American Civil Liberties Union, NYCLU = New York Civil Liberties Union.... Civil as in You and I. They are supposed to be protecting our rights and liberties from the government, and any other agency, organization, group, whatever who stifles, attacks, or prevents us from those... WTF are they doing trying to get private papers and documents from executive officials in the government?

I remember when Bush Sr left office and The Clinton regime took over. They came to Fort Meade and tried this BS.... They do it every time, and not in the 17 years I spent there nor the last 2 and a half years as a contractor doing the same job have they ever gotten what they came wanting unless they had a dam solid reason and good cause to my knowledge.

For chris to try and use this bullshit shows his understanding and actual knowledge of any of the crap he tries to claim.....
whats even funnier is that it isnt even an issue the NYCLU is still on
he again uses an internet archive to pull up a story that is no longer on its orginal site

now MOST people(those with functioning brains) would conclude that since the NYCLU took it OFF their site that it was an already resolved or dead issue
but not to dipshit chri$$y

Forum List

Back