Browneye's concrete core evidence. POLL #2

Is this evidence of a concrete core?

• yes, it shows the Towers had a concrete core.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fizz

Rookie
Nov 20, 2009
Christophera uses the following link to say that Robertson, the structural engineer of the world trade center, told Newsweek the Towers had a concrete core.
MSNBC - ?Painful and Horrible?
this article is apparently no longer available on the Newsweek web site.

Newsweek later publishes and article stating the Towers has a steel core. Robertson also is involved in this article but is not quoted saying it was a steel core just like he is not quoted as saying it was a concrete core in the earlier article.
High Time - Newsweek.com
the article is still on their website.

Christophera uses the following link to say that Robertson, the structural engineer of the world trade center, told Newsweek the Towers had a concrete core.

Newsweek later publishes and article stating the Towers has a steel core. Robertson also is involved in this article but is not quoted saying it was a steel core just like he is not quoted as saying it was a concrete core in the earlier article.
High Time - Newsweek.com

Chris is a douchebag liar... I read the article as well, and came to the exact same conclusion.. But then chris says I am an agent so You can't trust me LOL...

High Time - Newsweek.com

Chris is a douchebag liar... I read the article as well, and came to the exact same conclusion.. But then chris says I am an agent so You can't trust me LOL...
yup he is a delusional liar
i do believe he actually does believe his bullshit
but then, he refuses to admit the truth when presented with it

Forum List

Back