Brown leads Whitman by 10 points

Despite the former eBay CEO spending $162 million on her campaign, her unfavorable ratings have nearly doubled, to 51 percent, new Field Poll finds.

Brown will run California again, no doubt.

And Californians deserve it.

What's Brown's Plan to rescue California? Will he hands the keys back over to Mexico?

Despite the former eBay CEO spending $162 million on her campaign, her unfavorable ratings have nearly doubled, to 51 percent, new Field Poll finds.

we don't, but he probably will....screwed is us.

and as far as campaign money gee, so she spends her money while he has others spending money for him....and so what?

well of course brown believes its not the gov's job to promote bus, but hey lets promote those unions...yea great...and he also beleives and I quote; "We need more welfare and fewer jobs".

we'll see where that attitude takes us, we are already on a cliff. he'll just tax us more to pay for those goodies while the tax base shrinks because bus. flees, or doesn't get started, yes how logical.....

they will tax herb and be the strongest state financially.

The feds will stand in their way just like they did with Arizona.

I don't dissagree, and Obama will pay for it. The question is will the republicans be smart enough to grab the fumbled issue.
The Herb market is bigger than the wine market, why not tax and make it harder for kids to have access.

No, no, no....I won't let you and your ilk try to Mini-mize, get it, it. This ain't a one-off instance, nor the Left keeping their "defined" states/districts...this is a trend bub.

What you see happening here is the Tea Party destroying their/the GOP's one shot at actually having some form of power in this whole thing. You guys have been "on fire" for so long you fizzled out. You blew your load, came too soon...as it were. The RepubliCON$NewsNetwork has been pushing this meme of "the Tea Party's taking over" and "The Democrats have lost it" for well over a year now. It was only a matter of time before it caught up to you.

Believe it or not, it has been catching up in the last 2 weeks. The Democrats, led by Obama played it smart, bringing out their big guns just at the right time...aka nice and late in the game, the 8th and 9th inning, as it were. And now they are blazing!!

Compound that with your KOOKY RWer NUTJOB candidates who are GLEEFULLY shooting themselves in the foot. Running around arresting reporters, beating people up, advocating restricting people's rights, talknig about disagreeing with ruling already agreed upon decades ago, advocating Religious rule in government...the list goes on.

The American people have wised up and seen what you NUTJOBS have to offer...and they don't like it. There won't be much fanfare, because contrary to what your people LOVE to parrot and spew, there is NO such thing as the Left-Wing media...they are ALL Corporate Shills in the pockets of Big Pharma, Big Oil, et al.

I'm not saying that there won't be some Democratic losses, that's a GIVEN whenever a party has both House, Senate & The Whitehouse...no news there, so big whoop to those that lose. Non-Issue. But what was a once GIVEN massive takeover, you guys have made it so that it will be a mere minor glitch.

Congratulations NUTJOBS!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

49izadw.gif

Last edited:
California, I still recall all the right wing hoopla over Arnold. Ahnuld was going to straighten CA out.
Orin Hatch even submitted a bill or somesuch to try and get it fixed so Ahnuld could be president.

What happened with all of that?

Last edited:
What's Brown's Plan to rescue California? Will he hands the keys back over to Mexico?

Maybe they can raise their state income tax to be over 10%.

oh yea that coming, if he gets in no doubt.

Our present sate tax rate is highly regressive already, we pay 9.3%, the bracket for that tax rate is 48k to 1 million. if he trys the soak the rich scheme, shifting the brackets, hey NY, Conn., Virgina have already seen an exodus and have actually realized smaller revenue form this sector, these folks are rich enough to shift residencies when they like.

No, no, no....I won't let you and your ilk try to Mini-mize, get it, it. This ain't a one-off instance, nor the Left keeping their "defined" states/districts...this is a trend bub.

What you see happening here is the Tea Party destroying their/the GOP's one shot at actually having some form of power in this whole thing. You guys have been "on fire" for so long you fizzled out. You blew your load, came too soon...as it were. The RepubliCON$NewsNetwork has been pushing this meme of "the Tea Party's taking over" and "The Democrats have lost it" for well over a year now. It was only a matter of time before it caught up to you.

Believe it or not, it has been catching up in the last 2 weeks. The Democrats, led by Obama played it smart, bringing out their big guns just at the right time...aka nice and late in the game, the 8th and 9th inning, as it were. And now they are blazing!!

Compound that with your KOOKY RWer NUTJOB candidates who are GLEEFULLY shooting themselves in the foot. Running around arresting reporters, beating people up, advocating restricting people's rights, talknig about disagreeing with ruling already agreed upon decades ago, advocating Religious rule in government...the list goes on.

The American people have wised up and seen what you NUTJOBS have to offer...and they don't like it. There won't be much fanfare, because contrary to what your people LOVE to parrot and spew, there is NO such thing as the Left-Wing media...they are ALL Corporate Shills in the pockets of Big Pharma, Big Oil, et al.

I'm not saying that there won't be some Democratic losses, that's a GIVEN whenever a party has both House, Senate & The Whitehouse...no news there, so big whoop to those that lose. Non-Issue. But what was a once GIVEN massive takeover, you guys have made it so that it will be a mere minor glitch.

Congratulations NUTJOBS!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

49izadw.gif

Its California, dude.

You know.....the only people in the entire country crazier than you.

I never expected a Tea Partier, or even a Rep to win CA after Arnold.

Tuesday is all about gridlock, and it is coming like a freight train.

2012 is when we start the country back up, kick you to the back of the bus, and get back to the business of leading the free world.

California, I still recall all the right wing hoopla over Arnold. Ahnuld was going to straighten CA out.
Orin Hatch even submitted a bill or somesuch to try and get it fixed so Ahnuld could be president.

no one who lives here and has a brain ever saw arnold as a rep. he was a rino and in my eyes from day one was a deep rino. he tried to make some moves and got run over by the unions, just as brown will be owned ( willingly) by same.

Do the math anyway you like, we are broke and heading for a downgrade in our bonds and even deeper vats of red ink. I say in the next 3-5 years we will again, as we did last year issue IOU's to pay for services and will this time, default on them. watch.

no one who lives here and has a brain ever saw arnold as a rep. he was a rino and in my eyes from day one was a deep rino. he tried to make some moves and got run over by the unions, just as brown will be owned ( willingly) by same.

Do the math anyway you like, we are broke and heading for a downgrade in our bonds and even deeper vats of red ink. I say in the next 3-5 years we will again, as we did last year issue IOU's to pay for services and will this time, default on them. watch.

Yaah, pretty much what I tried to tell the exuberent right wingers. All I hear backd was Ahnuld for president! YAAY! You are a libtard.

Damned idiots.

Maybe they can raise their state income tax to be over 10%.

Actually that's a very good idea. State income tax is a deduction; the less sent to Washington, the more money we keep for ourselves and less of our money gets shared with red states.

Brown is going to take a hard line -- against whatever remains of the rich and middle class in CA

He'll be begging Obama for a bail out the day he's sworn in

Forum List

Back