Brown Family Pushes Polyamory-Orientation To USSC Ultimately For Marriage Equality: A Poll

Do you identify the "marriage equality" movement with the democrat party or the republican party?

• Democrat

• Republican

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
And the Brown's case is moving up. Wonder how I missed this??

August 9, 2016
Polygamist Kody Brown of "Sister Wives"
fame have been granted more time to pursue an appeal in their case against Utah, FOX13 reports...U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor granted the family until Sept. 10 to file a petition of certiorari to have the nation's top court review their case....'Sister Wives' to petition U.S. Supreme Court to recognize plural marriage | Fox News

“While disappointed, the Brown family remains committed to this case and the struggle for equal rights for all families in Utah. We will now take this fight to the Supreme Court,” Brown family attorney Jonathan Turley wrote..: "..The Tenth Circuit did not deny the violation of free speech and free exercise by Mr. Buhman – violations found by the trial court. Rather it barred the Brown family from challenging his actions in federal court. This country rests on the rule of law, which is reduced to a mere pretense if citizens are barred from the courthouse. The Browns respectfully disagree with the panel and will seek relief before the United States Supreme Court.

Wow! The Tenth Circuit tried to BAN the Brown family's right to appeal! Can you imagine that? "Sorry, the right to due process doesn't apply to you citizen" :uhh:

Gee, I wonder what group might have influenced trying to keep the Browns not being able to take their case any further? 20 guesses and the first 19 don't count..

Polyamory: the sexual orientation towards multiple partners. Obergefell 2015, the famous case making it illegal for states to deny marriage licenses based on people's sexual orientation. The Brown's case is a slam dunk if they frame it under sexual orientation.

They are suing claiming the law violates their right to privacy and religious freedom. The law doesn't apply to them if it violates their religious freedom, right, Sil? . lol

Woo or polygamy....called it!!!! Thank the left for all kinds of deviancy!!!!!!!!

Gonna go to a Now convention and pick up a few hotties.....I can have multiple women now!!!!!!

If somebody wants to have more than one wife who gives a shit? There are some cultures that do this routinely

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

August 9, 2016
fame have been granted more time to pursue an appeal in their case against Utah, FOX13 reports...U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor granted the family until Sept. 10 to file a petition of certiorari to have the nation's top court review their case....'Sister Wives' to petition U.S. Supreme Court to recognize plural marriage | Fox News

“While disappointed, the Brown family remains committed to this case and the struggle for equal rights for all families in Utah. We will now take this fight to the Supreme Court,” Brown family attorney Jonathan Turley wrote..: "..The Tenth Circuit did not deny the violation of free speech and free exercise by Mr. Buhman – violations found by the trial court. Rather it barred the Brown family from challenging his actions in federal court. This country rests on the rule of law, which is reduced to a mere pretense if citizens are barred from the courthouse. The Browns respectfully disagree with the panel and will seek relief before the United States Supreme Court.

Wow! The Tenth Circuit tried to BAN the Brown family's right to appeal! Can you imagine that? "Sorry, the right to due process doesn't apply to you citizen" :uhh:

Gee, I wonder what group might have influenced trying to keep the Browns not being able to take their case any further? 20 guesses and the first 19 don't count..

Polyamory: the sexual orientation towards multiple partners. Obergefell 2015, the famous case making it illegal for states to deny marriage licenses based on people's sexual orientation. The Brown's case is a slam dunk if they frame it under sexual orientation.

The only saying that 'polyamory' is a sexual orientation....is you. Citing you.

Brown never makes the claim.

Do you ever get tired of just making pseudo-legal horseshit up?

August 9, 2016

Sil, please stop. I beg you. This is becoming saddening. Very few of your conservative friends are even bothering to back your arguments.

August 9, 2016

Wait, how is it not?
Does it involve sex.....check
Is it a way of life.....check

August 9, 2016

Wait, how is it not?
Does it involve sex.....check
Is it a way of life.....check

Who says that something that involves sex and is a 'way of life' is a sexual orientation?

At this point, its just fun to watch you guys make shit up.

August 9, 2016

Sil, please stop. I beg you. This is becoming saddening. Very few of your conservative friends are even bothering to back your arguments.

You have no idea how far down this rabbit hole goes. Jen has more than 80 threads, just this one on this board.

She's created her own website dedicated to her quest to professionally oppose gay marriage....where she would solicit donations. She used to link to it in every post as part of her sig.

She even has her own message board. Where only she posts. With dozens of anti-gay threads....where she's the only one posting. And she responds to herself.

Its like Gibberish had a three way with Bigotry and OCD.

Jen has more than 80 threads, just this one on this board.

You're actually keeping count? I admire your patience and bravery.

She's created her own website dedicated to her quest to professionally oppose gay marriage....where she would solicit donations. She used to link to it in every post as part of her sig.

She even has her own message board. Where only she posts. With dozens of anti-gay threads....where she's the only one posting. And she responds to herself.

Its like Gibberish had a three way with Bigotry and OCD.

That's rather..... creepy.

Woo or polygamy....called it!!!! Thank the left for all kinds of deviancy!!!!!!!!

Gonna go to a Now convention and pick up a few hotties.....I can have multiple women now!!!!!!
I think it's hilarious that someone picked "republican" in the poll :lmao: I actually only included that option as a litmus test for liars.

If somebody wants to have more than one wife who gives a shit? There are some cultures that do this routinely
Yeah, like Muslims. At least you're not lying saying "there's no legal slippery slope". So kudos for that. :clap2:

I think a very large part of the country gives a shit. But we'll see.

Yeah, like Muslims. At least you're not lying saying "there's no legal slippery slope". So kudos for that. :clap2:

I think a very large part of the country gives a shit. But we'll see.

How other people choose to live is none of your business

Sil, you can't support religious freedoms unless your support Brown's claims. Either you support religious freedom or you don't.

Forum List

Back