Broward County Deputy Says Attorneys Were Handing Out Absentee Ballots to Inmates AFTER ELECTION

the whole thing is utter bull crap.... par for the course for Republicans....

Absentee's have to be requested, they are checked to see if the registered voter's address and name is on file as a registered voter, before they mail them out... they keep a list of who requested them... sigh...
Yeah, nobody cheats.....nothing to see here.....these are not the Droids you were looking for.

Absentee's have to be requested, they are checked to see if the registered voter's address and name is on file as a registered voter, before they mail them out... they keep a list of who requested them... sigh...
And they must be returned on time!
Yep, post marked by the 6th....! Unless of course it is from the Military overseas then they get all the time they need, even past deadlines, like in the 2000 recount! ;)
So our elections can take 365 days?

Yep, post marked by the 6th....! Unless of course it is from the Military overseas then they get all the time they need, even past deadlines, like in the 2000 recount! ;)

The function of the Democrat Party is to separate the wheat from the chaff, and see that the chaff gets elected.

Yeah, nobody cheats.....nothing to see here.....these are not the Droids you were looking for.
you do know that one is innocent until proven guilty don't you? surely you can remember what ya'll were shouting in the Kavanaugh hearings.... ;)

Besides, my state and Vermont allow felons in prison, to vote... while they are serving their time.... no one is disenfranchised of their vote.

All states allowed prisoners to vote, until they changed their laws after the civil war and 14th amendment, when Black people were given the right to vote.... it was a way to disenfranchise the Black vote, and they stuck with it....

as long as it takes until the point of where it can't.... for example, before the swearing in of the new position.

as long as it takes until the point of where it can't.... for example, before the swearing in of the new position.
So a never ending election?

The election is over, the counting of the election can go on until they can't as said above!!!

you do know that one is innocent until proven guilty don't you? surely you can remember what ya'll were shouting in the Kavanaugh hearings.... ;)

Besides, my state and Vermont allow felons in prison, to vote... while they are serving their time.... no one is disenfranchised of their vote.

All states allowed prisoners to vote, until they changed their laws after the civil war and 14th amendment, when Black people were given the right to vote.... it was a way to disenfranchise the Black vote, and they stuck with it....
So basically you're saying we shouldn't talk about it unless it's a proven fact?

If that's the case you sheeple on the left wouldn't have a thing to say.

The election is over, the counting of the election can go on until they can't as said above!!!
What does Florida Law say?

I'd like to know if this story is true, or if it is some deputy making crap up?

Should be easy enough to prove though, because when someone comes to see you in jail, they are logged in with the time and date. Same would apply to lawyers, so if this did happen, why not just release the visitor logs?
why shouldn't all the republicans make shit up, governor Scott is...? :dunno:
That would be SENATOR SCOTT to you asshole! HAAA HAAAA!

You mean the 'military' who always votes overwhelmingly REP?
HAAAA HAAAAA!
"Let every vote be counted" right asshole?

You mean the 'military' who always votes overwhelmingly REP?
HAAAA HAAAAA!
"Let every vote be counted" right asshole?
Costco is selling butthurt cream by the gallon.
Don't miss out!

Man, you guys believe any crap.

Last edited:
I'd like to know if this story is true, or if it is some deputy making crap up?

Should be easy enough to prove though, because when someone comes to see you in jail, they are logged in with the time and date. Same would apply to lawyers, so if this did happen, why not just release the visitor logs?
why shouldn't all the republicans make shit up, governor Scott is...? :dunno:

Stop it, no he is not.

Two pertinent questions were asked and then ignored by the libtards!

A. What did Scott make up?

B. What does Florida law say?

Any attempts of partisan dipshit hackery is summarily dismissed until you libtards answer those questions.

Nope I shall not read the gateway pundit, and I would say this belong in the conspiracy forum. Civil right attorneys should find out if absentee ballots were handed out too imates. If indeed they were denied the absentee ballots , then they should file a lawsuit.
Generally, I would have to agree with you, but the corporate media seemed to have no inclination to get to the bottom of where all those incoming ballots were coming in from, even Hannity could not find out, though they knew some were coming in. Even the governors office knew more were coming in after the polls had closed. This is not in dispute.

NPR, the major CFR media, none of them could find out, or cared to.

And those counties were actually using the police to suppress reporters attempts to find out how they were importing more ballots after the polls closed.

IOW, once the DNC found out how much they had lost by, they knew they need to come up with more votes to win, and they knew they needed to keep the press, both on the left and right from catching wind of what they were doing.

So what choice do you have? You must read everything to find out the truth.

46229807_965724530279037_3869535959104094208_n.jpg

I was listening to NPR, and those DNC county supervisors were interviewed, I heard them say, "We'll keep counting until. . . " and she paused to think . . . .

My son and I were listening, I finished the sentence for her, "until the DNC wins the election. . . . "

:abgg2q.jpg:

quote-i-consider-it-completely-unimportant-who-in-the-party-will-vote-or-how-but-what-is-extraordinarily-joseph-stalin-84-7-0738.jpg

Man, you guys believe any crap.

You you lack all intellectual curiosity what so ever. Why do you need to be told what to think? I am not saying the reporting in Gateway is accurate, but I did notice that THEIR source is an outside independent journalist covering FL that requires a paywall.
YourVoiceTM Steel Truth • Channel

WHY is there are kerfuffle at all in Florida? Why the media blackout?

WHY is there no adequate coverage of it in the corporate press?

Scott Israel? The same guy who stood his deputies down while a teen was slaughtering students at a high school there?
Broward county law enforcement on the job again, this time making sure enough ballots are created for the democrats.
The most liberal county in Florida is also the most corrupt. Coincidence? Nope!
That's how the left rolls.

Scott Israel? The same guy who stood his deputies down while a teen was slaughtering students at a high school there?
Broward county law enforcement on the job again, this time making sure enough ballots are created for the democrats.
The most liberal county in Florida is also the most corrupt. Coincidence? Nope!
That's how the left rolls.
I noticed that. I was trying to think of other suspicious events that occurred in that county.

The person that represents it is, none other than FL-23. Yeah, everyone should be suspicious as shit.

The home of Deborah Wasserman Schultz? Didn't she have some Pakistani campaign or staffers that were under investigation? Maybe associated with ISI, some connection to our secret service?

Even Donna Brazil has told the nation about this low life, what else do we need to know?

Just spit balling off the top of my head from things that I can recall. . . I forget the details.

This should concern all of us. I'm surprised they even allow folks to vote in that district.

RNC Points Out 12 Times Florida’s Broward County Elections Supervisor Has Been ‘Incompetent and Possibly Criminal’

Was my run for Congress in District 23 fixed? | Opinion

Former aide to Debbie Wasserman Schultz is cleared of stealing classified information

The Exploding DNC IT Scandal Is As Crazy As Fiction

Former DNC chairwoman blasts Wasserman Schultz’s leadership in new book

Forum List

Back