Broward County boasting of ALL GAY city,commission.They celebrate as though they overcame something

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
(CNN)A city in South Florida will have an all-LGBTQ City Commission after Tuesday's election.

Residents of Wilton Manors voted for three gay candidates, including a mayor and two city commissioners, in the municipal election.

According to Victory Fund, an organization that works to increase the number of openly LGBTQ officials in all levels of government, Wilton Manors is the second city in the United States to have a city council with all gay members, after Palm Springs, California.

Commissioner Justin Flippen was elected mayor, while the outgoing mayor, Gary Resnick, won a commissioner seat. Paul Rolli won the second commissioner seat in a four-candidate race.

Commissioner Scott Newton, the only straight member of the commission, lost his re-election bid.
The two other commissioners who form the five-person body, Julie Carson and Tom Green, are in the middle of their terms.

Houston Mayor Annise Parker, president and CEO of Victory Fund, said, "Voters in Wilton Manors clearly understand the leadership LGBTQ elected officials bring to public service and demanded more of it."
"However, our community remains severely underrepresented at every level of government across this nation, so this is an exciting outlier and is emblematic of the direction our country is heading," Parker said.

181107213711-wilton-manors-city-commission-2-exlarge-169.jpg

Florida city elects all-LGBTQ city commission - CNN

OF course cnn is all over this non story, but somehow they have overcame something. What? I have no idea.

And yet, not a decent cabaret in the entire county.

What a waste!

Good for them.

LOL I saw this awhile back and immediately thought of you....

i-came-out-of-where-disgusted-baby.jpg

Poor babe has Neonatal Jaundice.

It's common, nothing a little sun or a lamp won't take care of. They were so cute with their little goggles

My nephews both had it. Little yellow peanuts.

All of ours did to some degree, I always felt sorry for them, from out of nice warm and snug womb into a bright, noisy, colder environment surrounded by strange creatures . No wonder they bawl LOL

'Broward County boasting of ALL GAY city,commission.They celebrate as though they overcame something'

...having hilarious flashbacks of Ray Nagin's 'Chocolate City'...

upload_2018-11-14_14-19-46.jpeg

:p

(CNN)A city in South Florida will have an all-LGBTQ City Commission after Tuesday's election.

Residents of Wilton Manors voted for three gay candidates, including a mayor and two city commissioners, in the municipal election.

According to Victory Fund, an organization that works to increase the number of openly LGBTQ officials in all levels of government, Wilton Manors is the second city in the United States to have a city council with all gay members, after Palm Springs, California.

Commissioner Justin Flippen was elected mayor, while the outgoing mayor, Gary Resnick, won a commissioner seat. Paul Rolli won the second commissioner seat in a four-candidate race.

Commissioner Scott Newton, the only straight member of the commission, lost his re-election bid.
The two other commissioners who form the five-person body, Julie Carson and Tom Green, are in the middle of their terms.

Houston Mayor Annise Parker, president and CEO of Victory Fund, said, "Voters in Wilton Manors clearly understand the leadership LGBTQ elected officials bring to public service and demanded more of it."
"However, our community remains severely underrepresented at every level of government across this nation, so this is an exciting outlier and is emblematic of the direction our country is heading," Parker said.

181107213711-wilton-manors-city-commission-2-exlarge-169.jpg

Florida city elects all-LGBTQ city commission - CNN

OF course cnn is all over this non story, but somehow they have overcame something. What? I have no idea.

Are you worried they will turn you gay?

LGBTQ

If they add any more letters, that tent will include all of us!

LGBTQ...H

Oh come on!!! Thith ith thimply fabulouth!!!!!!!!!
Sorry to hear about your typing impediment. Perhaps if you visit a doctor....................

Sit down, Plywood, that was just fcking stupid....even for you

So a bunch of homosexuals got elected? Big fcking deal
Let me guess, your imaginery god doesn't punish you if you leave the u out of the word fucking. LOL. What a fcking hypocrite you are.

Forum List

Back