Brought to Jesus’: the evangelical grip on the Trump administration

Can we be honest?
The evangelicals are harmless, but hated.
They are the big boogieman for the Left.
Most Democrat Voters are thinly veiled anti-wasp bigots and the evangelicals are like their super wasp villains.
At least half, if not more, of Democrats are Christians, you fool!!!

Haha...I’m pretty sure you know that’s absolute bullshit. You have to let go of that old school Democrat Party. Your party has been 100% hijacked by twisted Regressives...These people HATE all things biblical. Christian beliefs / values are their kryptonite. There’s no way they could push their fucked up shit in the pre MTV, pre Kardashians, pre corrupt media era.

Can we be honest?
Most Democrat Voters are thinly veiled anti-wasp bigots and the evangelicals are like their super wasp villains.

Haha...I’m pretty sure you know that’s absolute bullshit. You have to let go of that old school Democrat Party. Your party has been 100% hijacked by twisted Regressives...These people HATE all things biblical. Christian beliefs / values are their kryptonite. There’s no way they could push their fucked up shit in the pre MTV, pre Kardashians, pre corrupt media era.
Something tells me you are full of shit Sherlock...

Seven-in-ten U.S. Mormons identify with the Republican Party or say they lean toward the GOP, compared with 19% who identify as or lean Democratic – a difference of 51 percentage points. That’s the biggest gap in favor of the GOP out of 30 religious groups we analyzed, which include Protestant denominations, other religious groups and three categories of people who are religiously unaffiliated.

At the other end of the spectrum, an overwhelming majority of members of the AME Church (92%) identify with or lean toward the Democratic Party, while just 4% say they favor the Republican Party (an 88-point gap). Similarly, 87% of members of the National Baptist Convention and 75% of members of the Church of God in Christ (another historically black denomination) identify as Democrats.
U.S. religious groups and their political leanings

‘Brought to Jesus’: the evangelical grip on the Trump administration

In setting out the Trump administration’s Middle East policy, one of the first things Mike Pompeo made clear to his audience in Cairo is that he had come to the region as “as an evangelical Christian”.

In his speech at the American University, Pompeo said that in his state department office: “I keep a Bible open on my desk to remind me of God and his word, and the truth.”

The secretary of state’s primary message in Cairo was that the US was ready once more to embrace conservative Middle Eastern regimes, no matter how repressive, if they made common cause against Iran.

This was an interesting read. It explains the relationship between Trump and white evangelicals , Israel,Iran and the Rapture.

It explains why they dont care how he conducts himself and what crimes he commits. Its a bit scary in my opinion.

Brought to Jesus’: the evangelical grip on the Trump administration
What’s worse...an evangelical grip on an administration or an illegal wetback grip on a whole Party?

Can we be honest?

Something tells me you are full of shit Sherlock...

Seven-in-ten U.S. Mormons identify with the Republican Party or say they lean toward the GOP, compared with 19% who identify as or lean Democratic – a difference of 51 percentage points. That’s the biggest gap in favor of the GOP out of 30 religious groups we analyzed, which include Protestant denominations, other religious groups and three categories of people who are religiously unaffiliated.

At the other end of the spectrum, an overwhelming majority of members of the AME Church (92%) identify with or lean toward the Democratic Party, while just 4% say they favor the Republican Party (an 88-point gap). Similarly, 87% of members of the National Baptist Convention and 75% of members of the Church of God in Christ (another historically black denomination) identify as Democrats.
U.S. religious groups and their political leanings

I’ll give you that...Nuggas and wetbacks will vote for free shit over their faith every time all the time without failure. BUT they certainly don’t amount to “50% or more” of the Party Of Filth.
You’re trying hard but you’ll have to try again bud.

YOU voted for 'serial adulterer' pussy grabbing Trump that was endorsed by nearly EVERY Christian organization in the US.

Get I get an AMEN?
Amen. Jesus loved a hooker and forgave her. I reckon Trump isn't any worse.
Trump is unrepentant.

Nice try.
Only God knows. I don't care. All I care about is his job performance.
Exactly, and what a terrible performance it's been!
Yeah, it's so terrible that Pelosi and Schumer are cracking up.
They should know better. Because it really isn’t that funny.

New Topics

Forum List

Back