"Brotherly Love" - Arab Treatment of Palestinian Arabs

You are promoting terrorism, you fucking muslim.

God bless India, Israel and USA.

India stinks, the women are all ugly, there's cow shit all over the fucking place, and the food isn't fit for a donkey, what's there to love?

:cuckoo: I think most Indian wommen are smokin hot:eusa_drool:

INDIAN:
Google Image Result for http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_F0JNn39nBGg/SVwswEnryaI/AAAAAAAAAGg/XHhQayqd8Hk/s1600/Aishwarya-Rai-Pic-020.jpg

MUZZIE:
Google Image Result for http://www.theodoresworld.net/pics/1107/headscarfImage5.jpg

No fuckin contest.

The women are gorgeous, you fucking Muslim. But yes, some are ugly whores: the Muslim ones.

What's up with all the cow shit all over the place? Don't you guys want to be a real country?

Coming from a Canadian. Third rate country. :lol:

Bonehead is a Canucklehead? That explains a lot.

Hey, Bonehead:

canadairrelvant.jpg

Canada repelled TWO invasions by the yankee cowards. But then again, the US couldn't even take Somalia, so maybe that's not such a big deal.

Canada repelled TWO invasions by the yankee cowards. But then again, the US couldn't even take Somalia, so maybe that's not such a big deal.

Canada couldn't even fight for thier own freedom from the Britsh... friken pansies, At least they GRANTED YOU you're rights and freedoms though:lol:

Hey, what the fuck do you people have against Canada? Ever even been up here? Canadians are awesome!

Either way, BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND, the treatment of Palestinian refugees by other Arab governments have been just shameful over the years. Most Arab governments have just seen them as propaganda piece, they pretend they're doing things to 'help' the Palestinians internationally, but at home they treat 'em like garbage. I could understand why the case would be such in Jordan and Lebanon, since they've had their problems with the Palestinians, but it's still pretty horrifying and it's therefore no surprise that most of the action moved within Palestine in the past couple of decades.

Canada couldn't even fight for thier own freedom from the Britsh... friken pansies, At least they GRANTED YOU you're rights and freedoms though::

Ok, so we found a way to get our freedom without going to war and you're laughing at us? Man, are you dumb. :lol:

Canada should be back under French rule. It would give us more of a reason to nuke those cheese-eating surrender monkeys.

India should be back under british rule, introducing you to soap and english was the best thing that ever happened to india. you should try using the soap though.

India should be back under british rule, introducing you to soap and english was the best thing that ever happened to india. you should try using the soap though.

India could turn Canada into a parking lot.

Canada couldn't even fight for thier own freedom from the Britsh... friken pansies, At least they GRANTED YOU you're rights and freedoms though::

Ok, so we found a way to get our freedom without going to war and you're laughing at us? Man, are you dumb. :lol:

You have freedom, which gives you the freedom to come to the US for healthcare, loser.

You have freedom, which gives you the freedom to come to the US for healthcare, loser.

What are you talking about? I've never used healthcare in the US. I guess you just like to rant. :lol:

What are you talking about? I've never used healthcare in the US. I guess you just like to rant. :lol:

Fucking Canadian losers flock to the US for a hang nail.

Canada is so irrelevant, it's not even funny.

Hey, what the fuck do you people have against Canada? Ever even been up here? Canadians are awesome!

I actually go there quite often, its right across the bridge, even got married there Canadians are ok for the most part ecept the one that are haters... too liberal though

Either way, BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND, the treatment of Palestinian refugees by other Arab governments have been just shameful over the years. Most Arab governments have just seen them as propaganda piece, they pretend they're doing things to 'help' the Palestinians internationally, but at home they treat 'em like garbage. I could understand why the case would be such in Jordan and Lebanon, since they've had their problems with the Palestinians, but it's still pretty horrifying and it's therefore no surprise that most of the action moved within Palestine in the past couple of decades.

There is no camparison to the way the Arabs have treated thier bothers, but do you ever hear about it in the media....Nope, its always the Israelis... Those damn Jews.

Last edited:

Canadian official has heart surgery -- in the U.S.

PH2010022403098.jpg

What to make of reports that Canadian official Danny Williams opted to have his heart surgery in the U.S. instead of in his homeland?

Williams, premier of Newfoundland and Labrador, apparently needed surgery on a leaky heart valve, a problem discovered when doctors detected a heart murmur. According to news accounts, he chose to have the surgery done in Florida, where he could take advantage of a minimally invasive through-the-armpit procedure that promised to leave no scar on his chest and would allow for a speedier recovery than the traditional sternum-cracking open-heart approach

The Checkup - Canadian official has heart surgery -- in the U.S.

Human Rights Watch...
Lebanon has marginalized Palestinian refugees for too long," said Nadim Houry, Beirut director at Human Rights Watch. "Parliament should seize this opportunity to turn the page and end discrimination against Palestinians."

Lebanon's estimated 300,000 Palestinian refugees live in appalling social and economic conditions - most of them in crowded camps that lack essential infrastructure. In 2001, Parliament passed a law prohibiting Palestinians from owning property. Lebanese law also restricts their ability to work in many areas.

Labor Minister Boutros Harb told a gathering at the General Labor Federation that, "Palestinians must be granted their basic civil rights in Lebanon..."
2009, only 261 of more than 145,679 permits issued to non-Lebanese were for Palestinians. Civil society groups say many Palestinians choose not to apply because they cannot afford the fees and see no reason to pay a portion of their salary toward the National Social Security Fund, since Lebanese law bars Palestinians from receiving social security benefits. Many Lebanese employers are also unwilling to support Palestinian workers in getting a work permit.

Reforms to labor laws to end discrimination against Palestinian refugees in all professions are essential to improving their dire situation in Lebanon, Human Rights Watch said. According to the United Nations Relief and Works Agency, the organization set up to address the needs of Palestinian refugees in Lebanon and elsewhere, Palestinian refugees in Lebanon have the highest proportion of special hardship cases among those in any country in the region.

An extensive study by the Norwegian social welfare research organization Fafo found that just 15 percent of adult Palestinians have employment contracts. Forced to work illegally and without legal protection, Palestinians face severe discrimination in wages and hiring. Many employers pay them less than their Lebanese colleagues, or refuse to hire Palestinians.
Lebanon: Seize Opportunity to End Discrimination Against Palestinians | Human Rights Watch

PH2010022403098.jpg

What to make of reports that Canadian official Danny Williams opted to have his heart surgery in the U.S. instead of in his homeland?

Williams, premier of Newfoundland and Labrador, apparently needed surgery on a leaky heart valve, a problem discovered when doctors detected a heart murmur. According to news accounts, he chose to have the surgery done in Florida, where he could take advantage of a minimally invasive through-the-armpit procedure that promised to leave no scar on his chest and would allow for a speedier recovery than the traditional sternum-cracking open-heart approach

This guy is one of the biggest assholes in Canada, but that aside, people occasionally go to the US (or elsewhere) for something, doesn't mean there is NO healthcare in Canada like you claimed. It covers more of the population (everyone) than the US. Merrucans go to Mexico... sometimes because it's cheaper also.
But just check this out: I live near a small town of about 15,000. NOT ONE MUSLIM!!!!! The closest Muslims are about 100 miles south in the big city. There are maybe, and I say MAYBE 5 black people total within 100 miles, maybe 20 or so zipperheads, all in the sushi or chinese restaurants. Not 1 Korean corner grocer! No Pakis or dot heads! So basically none of the race problems typical in the US. And as a bonus, no creationists! Not one!
Now I KNOW you're all jealous.

PH2010022403098.jpg

This guy is one of the biggest assholes in Canada, but that aside, people occasionally go to the US (or elsewhere) for something, doesn't mean there is NO healthcare in Canada like you claimed. It covers more of the population (everyone) than the US. Merrucans go to Mexico... sometimes because it's cheaper also.
But just check this out: I live near a small town of about 15,000. NOT ONE MUSLIM!!!!! The closest Muslims are about 100 miles south in the big city. There are maybe, and I say MAYBE 5 black people total within 100 miles, maybe 20 or so zipperheads, all in the sushi or chinese restaurants. Not 1 Korean corner grocer! No Pakis or dot heads! So basically none of the race problems typical in the US. And as a bonus, no creationists! Not one!
Now I KNOW you're all jealous.

10 year old trolling the internet.

Forum List

Back