Brooklyn Babe Likes to Speak Her Mind

This thread certainly has taken a very interesting turn. All this back and forth is reminiscent of my discussions with Roy Cohen back in the day. If you guys are going to be in NYC and visit the Republican clubs I suggested, I would also chirp in, a visit to the Museum of Natural History is very close by as well. Just do not by any food from the street vendors, if you know what I mean...

Bobbing Boy.. without me, yours and others natural abilities to swallow your pride and to suck-up would be far under-utilized...:lol:

Says the guy that necro'd an old intro thread to kiss some ass. :thup:

Nice suck-up to Jillians feeble understanding & imagination Bob, see, you're a natural suck up.

I know, you do it so naturally you assume everyone else does it. This ain't my first rodeo.

You are who you are by the company that you keep. You need a vocabulary review, because you have no idea what I said in the precisest language possible to a lowlife who has made destroying trustworthy human beings her obsession. I don't have to neg rep you for your ignorance, somehow people who obviate it in public to everyone wind up being consumed by it. Your above statement is a lie.

you're a whining drama queen, just like the creep; you really ought to grow up.

Del talking about growing up..:lol:..

Most people surpassed y'alls mentality and emotional control around 6th grade..

and which catholic school were you molested at?

New Topics

Forum List

Back