Broncos vs Seahawks Super Bowl

Huggy, what's up with Bennett? Early reports seemed to indicate he was all but resigned, now he's testing the market?

No worries. He was the guy that said.."I didn't play with a discount and now I will get paid ..no costco discount".. :lol after the Superbowl.

The Seahawks knew this was going to happen and created money to match Bennets offers. If he goes crazy he goes bye bye.

Schneider is a friggin genius and you can bet the farm he has a solid plan "B", "C", "D"..etc.

The best defense in the NFL wasn't an accident. A lot of Bennett's success was due to the lock down coverage of the DBs giving him time to get his PALTRY 8.5 sacks last season.

He may get huge bucks from some other team like the Raiders who have gazzillion dollars to fix their joke defense but Bennett alone won't fix anything. He knows that and now that he has a SB ring may be just thinking of his family and their future. I can't blame him.

If he goes ..he goes.

Seattle's numero UNO defense is being picked apart by Free Agency..

Bryant DL has been signed F/A by the Jags

Looks like Bennett DE is being snapped up by Chicago.

Not. ... Bryant is as old as dirt and not worth what he signed for. The Jaguars are desperate and just need an older vet to stabilize their unit.

Bennett can go to Da Bears ...See ya.. Bye Bye... He is going to get 8-10 million a year to play next to his brother. He's good but the Seahawks can get a young buck for a tenth what they would have had to pay Bennett.

I see it as a blessing that those two are off the payroll and free up mega bucks under the cap.

What does Carroll say? "Next man up!" Schneider will fill those two spots and save the team 15-20 million in the proccess.

PS ... Browner CB can go also. Dude can't stay away from the whacky tabacky. We'll just pocket the savings and let somebody else handle his sketchy off field antics.

The latest I read is that Bennett is likely to stay, although that could tie up cap space and force someone else to be cut.

Color me astonished. Bennett JUST signed with the Seahawks.. Something about 32 million for four years 16 million gauranteed.

I can't believe Schneider pulled it off.

What I read is that Chicago wasn't offering him that much more, and obviously Seattle looks like the better situation as far as Super Bowl chances.

Of course, other teams have looked that way after a SB victory and gone down the tubes; I don't expect that to happen to Seattle, but we'll have to give it this year to be sure.

The latest I read is that Bennett is likely to stay, although that could tie up cap space and force someone else to be cut.

Color me astonished. Bennett JUST signed with the Seahawks.. Something about 32 million for four years 16 million gauranteed.

That was my one wory.that Bennet would get greedy and go for the money and sign with another team instead of coming back next year.He was critical and instrumental in their run to the superbowl.Im glad he's back.I dont think we could get back to it next year without him.

What I read is that Chicago wasn't offering him that much more, and obviously Seattle looks like the better situation as far as Super Bowl chances.

Of course, other teams have looked that way after a SB victory and gone down the tubes; I don't expect that to happen to Seattle, but we'll have to give it this year to be sure.

yeah I dont see the same thing happening to them that happened to the 85 bears or last years ravens that were gutted with many losses.The Bears losing Ryan they were never the same team again and they knew that would happen which is why the players begged him not to leave..speaking of that Huggy,the Hawks defensive coordinater is still locked up for them next year right? thats good news if thats right.

yeah I dont see the same thing happening to them that happened to the 85 bears or last years ravens that were gutted with many losses.The Bears losing Ryan they were never the same team again and they knew that would happen which is why the players begged him not to leave..speaking of that Huggy,the Hawks defensive coordinater is still locked up for them next year right? thats good news if thats right.

Carroll won't throw a fit if his DC gets a chance to be a HC. He CLAIMS he will never hold a coach back if he gets that kind of offer.

Carroll won't throw a fit if his DC gets a chance to be a HC. He CLAIMS he will never hold a coach back if he gets that kind of offer.

well so far it looks good that we will be repeating next year since nobody hired him.
we got him around for at LEAST one more year.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::dance:

Forum List

Back