Broncos @ New England... W/L... Pick it.

Broncos @ New England... Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We are a Raiders household, so neither team generates warm and fuzzies for the Cannolis. Hubster's prediction is Pats vs. GreenBay in the big one, so I am sticking with Brady. However on Sunday, I am going with the Giants.

Raider Nation till I die... Or until they are out of the hunt...

Then it's my Hometown Team.

The only time I root FOR the Broncos when it could harm the Raiders is when the Broncos are playing the Cheatriots...

MotherFUCK the Cheatriots and their Doucher Fans.

You NEVER saw a New England item ANYWHERE outside of BAH-STUN until post 9/11... :thup:

:)

peace...

Tebow wouldn't appreciate your fowl language
Now do 10 Tebows and 5 hail Mary's

Raider Nation till I die... Or until they are out of the hunt...

Then it's my Hometown Team.

The only time I root FOR the Broncos when it could harm the Raiders is when the Broncos are playing the Cheatriots...

MotherFUCK the Cheatriots and their Doucher Fans.

You NEVER saw a New England item ANYWHERE outside of BAH-STUN until post 9/11... :thup:

peace...

You've been honking for the Broncos for weeks now.

Cheering for a divisional rival is like cheering on a dude while he is raping your sister.

I can't hear you, your dragging knuckles are drowning out the Emotion you are attempting to present. :thup:

peace...

You know I'm right.

You're a Raiders fan for cripes sake, man!

Unless a divisional rival win means getting into the playoffs or a better seed, you hate on them, and even then you pull for them to suffer key injuries during said win.

You should be known as Bronco Hater #1 in your office.

You've been honking for the Broncos for weeks now.

Cheering for a divisional rival is like cheering on a dude while he is raping your sister.

I can't hear you, your dragging knuckles are drowning out the Emotion you are attempting to present. :thup:

peace...

You know I'm right.

Unless a divisional rival win means getting into the playoffs or a better seed, you hate on them, and even then you pull for them to suffer key injuries during said win.

Yeah well...I notice your guy doesn't have Bible versus under his eyes....friggin commie athiest.

peace...

You know I'm right.

Yeah well...I notice your guy doesn't have Bible versus under his eyes....friggin commie athiest.

The the only thing he drinks is priest's blood.

(Because Tom and Bill tell him it's tomato juice and it's good for him. He's kinda stupid in an Ogre after he came out of the nerd closet kind of way.)

There was a movie made out of it and the saying is true...... on any given day or On Any Given Sunday, any team or player can beat another. I am not a fan of team sports, couldn't give a crap about any of them, but I would love to see the Broncos shit all over the idiots that waste so much time trying to become "experts" on the subject....... and to fuck the jerks in all of the gambling houses across the country...... especially the asswipes in Vegas.

That and the kicking the ass of loud mouthed, know it all, east coast pussies ads to the fun. I'll always vote for Southern or West Coast teams over East Coast just on principle, can't stand hand wringing liberal, union cultist, Lady Gaga fags.......the only places that sucks more would be Chicago and Detroit........what shit holes.

Fags neg rep by the way so I'm sure I'll get plenty from the fans........:badgrin:

There was a movie made out of it and the saying is true...... on any given day or On Any Given Sunday, any team or player can beat another. I am not a fan of team sports, couldn't give a crap about any of them, but I would love to see the Broncos shit all over the idiots that waste so much time trying to become "experts" on the subject....... and to fuck the jerks in all of the gambling houses across the country...... especially the asswipes in Vegas.

That and the kicking the ass of loud mouthed, know it all, east coast pussies ads to the fun. I'll always vote for Southern or West Coast teams over East Coast just on principle, can't stand hand wringing liberal, union cultist, Lady Gaga fags.......the only places that sucks more would be Chicago and Detroit........what shit holes.

Fags neg rep by the way so I'm sure I'll get plenty from the fans........:badgrin:

"I'm not a fan of team sports but I'll always pull for this type of team over that other type of team"

Hoookay :thup:

tumblr_lx8hjyj4Ws1qclcbeo1_500.jpg

"I'm not a fan of team sports but I'll always pull for this type of team over that other type of team"

Hoookay :thup:

Never said I would pull anything Article, that's a fan thing......I don't give a crap..... that's what I actually said.

There was a movie made out of it and the saying is true...... on any given day or On Any Given Sunday, any team or player can beat another. I am not a fan of team sports, couldn't give a crap about any of them, but I would love to see the Broncos shit all over the idiots that waste so much time trying to become "experts" on the subject...

This brings up an interesting question:

Why is it that most gays aren't fans of team sports?

At the end of the last baseball season, when the Red Sox had lost their last game and the Yankees needed to beat the Rays for the Red Sox to have a playoff chance, I was unable to root for either team, so I resorted to stabbing myself over and over until I had passed out from loss of blood...I woke up a week later in a hospital.

I still don't know who won.

Mah Gay He went out Injured early and he was on... and the Broncos turned the ball over in a way you can't against Brady...

3 times.

I say Brady meets with the Dume and the Game Changes...

Just a Gut Feeling.

34 - 23 mid 4th...

You don't give the ball to Brady 3 times and that game ain't the same.

That's gotta be the Focus this week for the Broncos.

peace...

Just goes to show you - again - that play-off choices should be weighted by conference difficulty. The Broncos didn't even belong in the playoffs. Pittsburgh would have beat them just as badly if they didn't have 6 starters out on injuries and a handicapped QB.
This is how we get boring playoff games. When crappy cake-walk conferences meet up with the big boys.

Forum List

Back