Broncos fans

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
Are they complete bone heads?
Who the hell screams and makes a racket when your offense is trying to set up a play? You could see Payton with his hands over his ears and imploring the fans to shut up yet they keep on screaming.
Maybe season ticket holders selling their tickets to morons since it's preseason?

Who the hell screams and makes a racket when your offense is trying to set up a play? You could see Payton with his hands over his ears and imploring the fans to shut up yet they keep on screaming.
Maybe season ticket holders selling their tickets to morons since it's preseason?

They were doing him a favor.

He will be in Seattle in just a few weeks and he did mention that noise is what caused the Broncos so much grief th ethe SB.. LOL

He should REALLY learn how to deal with it.

Last edited:
Speaking of Payton reminded me of this video of Brady making excuses.
Funny stuff..Take a second and have a laugh.

Cute.

Now if you were being REALLY creative you could do the same thing using Brady's own voice.

Now THAT would be funny ... LOL

Oh, a patriots fan..I understand. ;)

That's not brady's own voice?
Are you sure?

Now's the part where I'm spozed to go all off on yo stank azz???

LOL

Hells to the Bells a No-No..

I am DEFINITELY NOT a Pats fan.

It was just a suggestion on the voice..

To expand on where my geographical boundaries of being a fan extend you could take a pin with a string on it and put the pin at 1st and Washington Street in Seattle and a pencil on the string 20 miles out ...everything within that arc I am probably a fan of excluding pro baseball, soccor and pro basketball.

Least Coast sports have been backed by Least Coast media for long enough on the national stage.

NOW the balance of power in the NFL has been shifted to the Best Coast with the two best teams in Santa Clara and Seattle.

Cute.

Now if you were being REALLY creative you could do the same thing using Brady's own voice.

Are you sure?

LOL

To expand on where my geographical boundaries of being a fan extend you could take a pin with a string on it and put the pin at 1st and Washington Street in Seattle and a pencil on the string 20 miles out ...everything within that arc I am probably a fan of excluding pro baseball, soccor and pro basketball.

Least Coast sports have been backed by Least Coast media for long enough on the national stage.

NOW the balance of power in the NFL has been shifted to the Best Coast with the two best teams in Santa Clara and Seattle.

I think seattle is done. They lost a good number of players to free agency didn't they? I don't follow them very closely.

The 49er's, though..that's another story. They were already strong and didn't they have about a dozen draft picks this year?

Me?
season ticket holder.
Where?
Who Dat!

Cute.

Are you sure?

LOL

I think seattle is done. They lost a good number of players to free agency didn't they? I don't follow them very closely.

The 49er's, though..that's another story. They were already strong and didn't they have about a dozen draft picks this year?

Me?
season ticket holder.
Where?
Who Dat!

"They lost a good number of players to free agency didn't they?"

No.

They did not.
Unless in NO a big number is "3"

They "lost" a pain in the butt AKA Brandon Browner who had already been replaced on the left corner by Byron Maxwell.

They "lost" Giocomini ORG who accounted for most of the penalties from the Offensive line and wiped dozens of huge plays off the books for his lack of concentration.. replaced in the draft by Justin Britt who has stepped in and played like a seasoned pro. The right side of the O-Line used to be the weak link now it shines like the Left side.

They "lost" Golden Tate who was replaced by Percy Harvin ... If you don't know who Harvin is ...you will.

I agree that Santa Clara has dropped off.

If you can't remember how Seattle plays then get out yo little Teebow and rewind to last years PO game in Seattle. ..then forward to the Super Bowl. Just to refresh your memory..

The Hawks are IMPROVED over last years team.

They were doing him a favor.

He will be in Seattle in just a few weeks and he did mention that noise is what caused the Broncos so much grief th ethe SB.. LOL

He should REALLY learn how to deal with it.

very true.If he had any smarts he would have appreciated the donkesy fans doing that because they WERE doing him a favor helping him get used to the noise level he will face when he goes there.Denvers fans are very comparable to the noise level the seahawks generate so if he had any smarts,he would have been grateful to them for that.:cuckoo:

Cute.

Are you sure?

LOL

Me?
season ticket holder.
Where?
Who Dat!

You're not REALLY serious are you?:biggrin:

You're trying to be funny right?:biggrin:

Huggy summed it up best,thats why i got to laugh. those were the only losses the hawks had over the off season IF you call them losses.Like Huggy said,it was good riddance actually. where the niners,lost key starters in the secondary,key starting linebackers who were big playmakers to season ending injurys and one for a good portion of the season due to a suspencion.

Dont expect them to even make the playoffs this year.they'll be lucky if they even finish with a 500 record.lol. their starting quarterbacks play has been very erratic in pre season and i personally think its because his focus isnt there because of an off season scandal he was involved in that is affecting his play.lol.

thats why most niner fans are avoiding this section this year.lol.

Last edited:
"They lost a good number of players to free agency didn't they?"

No.

They did not.
Unless in NO a big number is "3"

They "lost" a pain in the butt AKA Brandon Browner who had already been replaced on the left corner by Byron Maxwell.

They "lost" Giocomini ORG who accounted for most of the penalties from the Offensive line and wiped dozens of huge plays off the books for his lack of concentration.. replaced in the draft by Justin Britt who has stepped in and played like a seasoned pro. The right side of the O-Line used to be the weak link now it shines like the Left side.

They "lost" Golden Tate who was replaced by Percy Harvin ... If you don't know who Harvin is ...you will.

I agree that Santa Clara has dropped off.

If you can't remember how Seattle plays then get out yo little Teebow and rewind to last years PO game in Seattle. ..then forward to the Super Bowl. Just to refresh your memory..

The Hawks are IMPROVED over last years team.

Thanks for bringing me up to speed. I don't follow the draft or preseason very closely.

(As an LSU fan) I knew about percy harvin some time ago.. :(

Cute.

Are you sure?

LOL

Me?
season ticket holder.
Where?
Who Dat!

Huggy summed it up best,thats why i got to laugh. those were the only losses the hawks had over the off season IF you call them losses.Like Huggy said,it was good riddance actually. where the niners,lost key starters in the secondary,key starting linebackers who were big playmakers to season ending injurys and one for a good portion of the season due to a suspencion.

Dont expect them to even make the playoffs this year.they'll be lucky if they even finish with a 500 record.lol. their starting quarterbacks play has been very erratic in pre season and i personally think its because his focus isnt there because of an off season scandal he was involved in that is affecting his play.lol.

Relax..I'm not a fan or follower of either of those teams so people who are should be able to school me on their team's offseason personnel changes.

Cute.

Are you sure?

LOL

Me?
season ticket holder.
Where?
Who Dat!

Relax..I'm not a fan or follower of either of those teams so people who are should be able to school me on their team's offseason personnel changes.

thats cool.because of those facts i brought up about the niners,dont expect them to be in the playoffs this year,they'll be lucky if they finish 500.yesterday was the first time all year long they scored a touchdown and it came from the backups,their first unit offense has yet to score one all season long.

their starting offense is in dire straights with kapernick being way off target in his throws.I personally think its because of his off season scandal he was involved in,that it has affected his game.if your not familiar with that,google search it and you'll understand then.:biggrin:

Forum List

Back