Here is a list of the politicians in this video, in order of appearance:

John Barrett - Democrat

Jay Kaufman - Democrat

Rob Dolan - Democrat

Karen Spilka - Democrat

Jack Yunits - Democrat

Jeffrey Sanchez - Democrat

Carl Sciortino - Democrat

Which is why, according to Boop, it's fine and dandy. She lacks the courage to think outside the party line. Pity.

No, she really doesn't - who was presuming to speak for you before? And now you do the same. How ironic.

Here is a list of the politicians in this video, in order of appearance:

John Barrett - Democrat

Jay Kaufman - Democrat

Rob Dolan - Democrat

Karen Spilka - Democrat

Jack Yunits - Democrat

Jeffrey Sanchez - Democrat

Carl Sciortino - Democrat

Which is why, according to Boop, it's fine and dandy. She lacks the courage to think outside the party line. Pity.

This just in: Democratic politicians want Obama to get re-elected!

What? Despite his broken promises?

Say it ain't so!

I am shocked!

Shocked and.... I think my gast may be flabbered!

This is right in line with the Obama change from Bain Attack (which failed) to going after him in Mass (after they sang his praises for Romneycare).

Obama is showing how worried he is.

And BDPoop has her head right up his ass.

LOLberals; when you can not defend Obama, distract by blaming Bush. How long will that go on? If Obama is re-elected, i predict for more years of blaming Bush.

LOLberals are too predictable.

I'll bet you play "I know you are but what am I?" like a real champ. Congrats on your 4th grade mentality.

This just in: Democratic politicians want Obama to get re-elected!

What? Despite his broken promises?

Say it ain't so!

I am shocked!

Shocked and.... I think my gast may be flabbered!

Maybe get a gym membership so you can get that toned back up before the wedding. Do they have Curves in England?

From the article:

Was Romney actually a terrible governor of Massachusetts, or was this all politics? Naturally, the reality is not as simple as either side would like to claim.

Romney can't be accused of leaving the state in a shambles, local experts say, and his tenure was by no means a disaster. He left the state with one towering accomplishment -- universal health care, an achievement neither Romney nor Obama likes to mention now.

Some ER's might not ask where that gunshot in the foot came from. I hope you get better !

depth would be adding a comment.....:rolleyes:

from your link,

THE ECONOMY

Romney took office in 2003 with the nationwide economy still in the slump that followed the tech bust and September 11. Unemployment was rising, in Massachusetts and nationally, and job growth was stagnant.

During Romney's term, these trends reversed. Unemployment declined and jobs began to rebound. But they did so in Massachusetts at a slower rate than most other states, with the result that, over the course of his governorship, the Bay State was 47th in the nation in terms of job creation. As Michael Widmer, president of the Massachusetts Taxpayers Foundation, told Politifact, "Jobs grew, but they grew at an anemic rate compared to the rest of the country." Andrew Sum, director of Market Studies at Northeastern University, put it this way to the Boston Globe: "That time period was a very weak time period for the state. I'm not blaming everything on [Romney], but he didn't turn anything around."

Romney has claimed that he tried to bring small government to Beacon Hill, but here again, the record is mixed. "When I took office, I was facing a $3 billion budget deficit and an economy in a tailspin," he said at this year's Conservative Political Action Conference (this was the same speech where he claimed to have been a "severely conservative governor"). "Even with a legislature that was 85 percent Democrat, I cut taxes 19 times and balanced the budget all four years. I cast over 800 vetoes and cut entire programs. I erased a $3 billion budget shortfall and left office with a $2 billion rainy-day fund."

But as Axelrod pointed out, the size of government -- both state spending and the number of government jobs -- actually grew on Romney's watch, and he avoided raising taxes largely by raising fees, on such things as vehicle registration and marriage licenses, instead. And while Romney did balance the budget for his final year in office, he left his successor with a $1 billion structural deficit.

notice how they giveth then take away, well really, they had to find something negative no matter how absurd.

example, wanna talk anemic job rate? in Mass. unemployment when he left was under 5%.

here-

BLS_MassUnemployment.gif

The year he left office (2007), the trend in Massachusetts' unemployment rate was 12th in the nation , a big improvement from the 50th place it was in the year he won office.:rolleyes:

if obama was doing half as well, he'd be sailing into reelection........:lol:

raising fees etc?

hey jerry Brown did that out here and wants to extend 'temporary' taxs, fee etc. for a total of 8 years, and hes a lefty hero.....please...

keep swinging hackey sack.

Forum List

Back