Broken Promises: Romney's Massachusetts Record

• Banned
Broken promises.

Obama a POTUS.

Sorry. To much to put up for review. LOL

Somehow, that's just different.

Suggestion for the liberals.... don't bitch about the GOP doing something if your own fucking team is equally guilty.

We wouldn't have a board.

Of COURSE I don't view my team as "Equally guilty" any more than the right thinks they're not just as bad as we are.

Therefore.

Anyone else notice they did not identify the party affiliation of the various politicians in the OP video?

Here is what is really going on:

The president also has to do something every incumbent with a shaky economy needs to do to get re-elected.

"The incumbent is in trouble unless he disqualifies the challenger, and that is what we need to do. We need to pose a choice, and we need to disqualify Romney," says Democratic pollster Celinda Lake.

This is why the Obama campaign is spending so much time and money trying to define Romney as a failed governor and a leveraged buyout artist who puts profits before people. There's some urgency to this, because in the last Battleground Poll conducted by Lake's research group, Romney was gaining ground.

The Fine Political Art Of Jobs Forecasting : NPR

Last edited:
Broken promises.

Obama a POTUS.

Sorry. To much to put up for review. LOL

Somehow, that's just different.

Suggestion for the liberals.... don't bitch about the GOP doing something if your own fucking team is equally guilty.

We wouldn't have a board.

Of COURSE I don't view my team as "Equally guilty" any more than the right thinks they're not just as bad as we are.

Therefore.

News for ya.... your team are equally guilty. But one does need to have the courage to stand apart from either party to see that.

Del probably could. :lol:

My take is that he did a lot of damage in Mass, and he's making the same promises now that he made then.

My take is that you have a very unusual definition of the word 'damage', and appear unable to investigate claims for yourself. It appears that, if the claim fits with your preconceived idea, you accept it without question. If it does not, then no amount of proof would be enough for you to accept it. Partisan hackery... never a wise approach to developing a 'take' .

in almost 4 years, Obama managed to keep 36% of his promises... and you want to whine about Romney?

:rofl:

And at that, only 14% were promises broken. :)

26% are in the works.

I'm sure you had a point, I'm just having trouble seeing it. ;)

d4837514_Point_over_your_head.jpeg

Here is a list of the politicians in this video, in order of appearance:

John Barrett - Democrat

Jay Kaufman - Democrat

Rob Dolan - Democrat

Karen Spilka - Democrat

Jack Yunits - Democrat

Jeffrey Sanchez - Democrat

Carl Sciortino - Democrat

Which is why, according to Boop, it's fine and dandy. She lacks the courage to think outside the party line. Pity.

This just in: Democratic politicians want Obama to get re-elected!

wait a minute.... a democratic leaning poster... used an all Democratic video... to show how bad a Republican is?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBTpjkPiVyg]shocked face.m4v - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back