Broken Penise Dance

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Erotic 'daggering' dance craze causing bodily harm
June 03, 2009 10:10am

What is Daggering?

AN erotic dance craze is thought to be the cause of a recent spate of broken penises in Jamaica, and now faces a government crackdown.

"Daggering", a lewd dance style where couples simulate dry sex in various positions to the beat of the music, is characterised by over-the-top gyrating, heavy pelvis-thrusting and daredevil leaps.

Check out the Mr Vegas film clip "Daggering" to see what the new erotic Jamaican dance:

Erotic 'daggering' dance craze causing bodily harm | Travel News | News.com.au

What is Daggering?

AN erotic dance craze is thought to be the cause of a recent spate of broken penises in Jamaica, and now faces a government crackdown.

"Daggering", a lewd dance style where couples simulate dry sex in various positions to the beat of the music, is characterised by over-the-top gyrating, heavy pelvis-thrusting and daredevil leaps.

Check out the Mr Vegas film clip "Daggering" to see what the new erotic Jamaican dance:

Jamaicans are not a race of people. Jamaica is a Caribbean island-nation.

What is Daggering?

I'm sorry to break it to you homes, by PENIS is spelled without the second 'e' at the end... I'm sure you already figured it out - after you wrote it into the title of the new thread...

:badgrin: (I had to do it bones! I couldn't help it)

What is Daggering?

I'm sorry to break it to you homes, by PENIS is spelled without the second 'e' at the end... I'm sure you already figured it out - after you wrote it into the title of the new thread...

:badgrin: (I had to do it bones! I couldn't help it)

He said he grew up around blacks so he may have gone to an inner city school. But his IQ is 15 points higher than blacks so no worries.

penile fractures are caused by an intense amount of force on a penis...i think we may have all had an oopsie...while on top....(women that is) and yes from the male reaction it does seem to be rather painful ...but i have yet to see anyone with a cast on their dick...

penile fractures are caused by an intense amount of force on a penis...i think we may have all had an oopsie...while on top....(women that is) and yes from the male reaction it does seem to be rather painful ...but i have yet to see anyone with a cast on their dick...

basically, you can cause the blood vessels to break, resulting in intense pain, and great swelling. More serious injuries effect the urethra and require emergency medical treatment

The dance reminds me of when it's feeding time for the chimps at the zoo.

Hey, did any of you notice I spelled penis wrong?

Forum List

Back