Broken Ink's up...

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
They finally updated their site yesterday, so my story's online now. I'll preface it by saying I didn't like it, but some people did. Let me know what you think!

in God's eyes

Just to show a little support for some of the other great writers at my school, here'd the main page for the new issue:

Broken Ink

Under poetry, I'd recommend Melissa Kolmar a!nd Amanda Morris, they're both really great writers. And under prose, check out Jason Mouzon and Skyler Andrews, they're really good, too.

Nice, dan. That was a very thoughtful piece. It seems to convey a place we've all been at one time or another.

Dan-what kind of writing are you into? Novels, poetry, journalism...a little of everything.

I also enjoyed Broken Ink

Dan-what kind of writing are you into? Novels, poetry, journalism...a little of everything.

So far, I've written a bunch of short stories, a couple short scripts, and one full-length script. I'm very close to finishing my pet project (another script) that I've been working on for probably four years. Oh, and also, I did some weekly autobiographical columns back in the day.

I also enjoyed Broken Ink

Well, thank you very much!:) I'm starting to warm up to it a little.

Forum List

Back