Brokeback Mountain Filming Was Rough On Sheep

You'd think a leftist film producer would be more sensitive to the plight of his fellow animals, who of course are the reason we know that people should be homosexual, because animals also have homo sex...

Blah blah blah is right.

:boohoo:

The really interesting thing here is the source of the story. The only time the editors at Worldnet publish a story of interest to the Humane Society is when the Humane Society is targeting a movie that offends the paranoid Christian right. Paranoia has been a great selling tool for conservative news outlets and concervative writers for the past few years.

menewa said:
The really interesting thing here is the source of the story. The only time the editors at Worldnet publish a story of interest to the Humane Society is when the Humane Society is targeting a movie that offends the paranoid Christian right. Paranoia has been a great selling tool for conservative news outlets and concervative writers for the past few years.
The pot calls the kettle black!!!!!!! Leftists like you must really miss the glory days of Nero and Diocletian when Christians were used as cat food or forced to engage in gladatorial contests to the death. When it comes to paranoia, you on the Left have us beat hands down. Examples.....

1. Mercury in Tuna
2. DDT
3. George W. Bush's family are Nazis,
4. Haliburton, Haliburton and yet again Haliburton
5. Cheney's recent hunting accident
6. Did I mention Karl Rove?
7. The claims that Bush was AWOL.. and of course, those documents that Dan Rather defended as being "fake but accurate"
8. Michael Moore and his schock-u-mentaries on 9/11 and Bush
9. The claims that Reagan caused AIDS or was it the CIA?
10. The claims by the Dems that Republicans were going to cut off everyone's Social Security and grannies were going to be dumpster diving for their next meals
11.Accusations that George W Bush was arrested for cocaine.
12. Claims that America is racist, homophobic, patriarchical, is the world's biggest polluter, is picking on Castro, doesn't brush between meals, and in short doesn't do anything right
13. The evils of capitalism
14. The evils of men, white straight men especially
15. And don't you dare nominate a conservative justice to the Supreme Court or the Democrats will have a seizure
16. The Democratic filibusters of almost every judicial nominee by Bush
17. The incessant claims by the Left that a cabal of right wing Christians are trying to overthrow the government with their secret dealings with the Bush White House. They really ought to combine forces with the world wide Jewish cabal that supposedly has been trying to rule the world for the past 400 years.
18. The culture of corruption in the present Administration!!!!!
19. Hillary Clinton's claims that Congress is run like a plantation (and you know what I mean!!!!!!!)
20. Cindy Crawford -- need I say more?
21. The ELF (Environmental Liberation Front) and ALF (Animal Liberation Front) and their antics
22. ACT-UP (the AIDS extremists) and their antics
23. Al Gore's incessant delusional claims including American "abusing" Arabs, that he invented the Internet, that he was the basis of "Love Story", and of course global warming
24. And of course, let's not forget how the Left in other countries has single handedly wiped out over 100 million people (more than the number of people that died in World War II) especially under Lenin, Stalin and Mao Tse Tung, not to mention Kim Jong Il, Pol Pot and Fidel Castro
25. America is "alienating" the rest of the world by its "aggressive" foreign policy
26. Gitmo and Abu Ghraib are centers of torture!!!!!
27. John F. Kerry's testimony before Congress in 1971 that American servicemen in Vietnam were routinely engaging in war crimes.
28. "Hanoi" Jane Fonda and her support of the North Vietnamese during the Vietnam war (ya' know if they could send Martha Stewart to jail, why can't they send her?)

I'm just getting started, but my carpal tunnel is acting up!!!!!

I swear, that if the Left stopped making paranoid claims and indulging in delusions I wouldn't recognize them. The term "Loony Left" is well deserved.

GotZoom said:
I just wanted to start a thread with the words "Brokeback Mountain" and "rough on sheep."

Here is the story: Some animals rights activists are mad because the sheeps and horses were treated roughly.

Blah blah blah

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=49066
(Sung to the tune of "Home on the Range")

Homos, homos on the range!
Where the queers and the antelope play!
Where cowboys named "Tex"
Always practice safe sex
And the sheep are nervous all day!!!!

Forum List

Back