Broke my wrist and I stink

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Last week was the first time in my life I broke a bone, I knew it was broke the second I hit the pavement and I was in a cast within about 3 hours but since then, this is really weird, it's like my deodorant just refuses to even start the day. What the fuck?! The wrist is annoying enough but why do I smell like a gorilla?

Did they drug you?
Also bone marrow can get into the blood stream, that might cause it.

But didn't you stink anyway?

You're obviously not fat enough. Gain some weight and the next time you'll just bounce when you fall. You'll also smell like a fat man rather than a gorilla. It's a win/win for you.

They gave me oxy for the pain and I had like 5 the first day, I got up on Tuesday and my mouth tasted like oxy so I haven't taken one since.

Yeah I figured out how to shower one handed, thankfully Im a good one handed typist.

Let's start with the basics. Do you typically apply deodorant to your wrist? Is it your cast that smells? Have you been near gorillas? Did the fall open up your sinuses?

cheer up frank, here is something that will help you. but don't break the other wrist, too, by "falling down".

SarahPalinActionDoll.jpg

Okay, I'll try to be helpful now. Is your arm against your body? Usually with a wrist fracture they will put your arm against your body. It may be your generating more heat and sweat under your arm as a result. You may want to use a more moisture resistant deodorant for awhile.

Last week was the first time in my life I broke a bone, I knew it was broke the second I hit the pavement and I was in a cast within about 3 hours but since then, this is really weird, it's like my deodorant just refuses to even start the day. What the fuck?! The wrist is annoying enough but why do I smell like a gorilla?

Because you're a guy.

Seriously tho'... is it the arm/cast that stinks or just you in general?

They gave me oxy for the pain and I had like 5 the first day, I got up on Tuesday and my mouth tasted like oxy so I haven't taken one since.

Yeah I figured out how to shower one handed, thankfully Im a good one handed typist.

What kind of cast? Did you get it wet maybe?

Sorry you broke your wrist, Frank.

That xray looks bad why dont you try to use certain painkillers if its paining hope you buy it it will help you heal your legs

Stress will do that .. It happened to me on the way to a family funeral.

Cheer up about your wrist. My niece broke her wrist and she has a 2 1/2 year old and a 3 month old.

She also had to go back in for surgery to put in a plate and screws.

Forum List

Back