BROCOLLI vs. OBAMACARE.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
BROCOLLI vs. OBAMACARE.

20 state governors and state attorneys have filed suit to stop healthcare reform by judicial fiat, arguing in federal courts that Washington lack the authority under the Constitution’s commerce clause to force people to purchase healthcare insurance. Why do people have to be force to have healthcare is beyond comprehension. Key to good health and a long life is preventive care and you don’t get it if you do not have healthcare. After you have a heart attack it’s too late to correct a problem that may have been there for years growing. There are a lot of illness that if detected early can be treated.

Children get sick, young adults get sick, old people get sick. And they all have accidents and I don’t want to have to pick up the tab for them if they do not have healthcare. Illegal aliens that do not have healthcare is costing California taxpayers $10.5 billion a year. How many Americans use ER and do not pay and how much is it costing taxpayers?

Judge Roger Vinson of Florida; “If (Washington) decided every body needs to eat broccoli because broccoli makes us healthy, could it mandate that everybody has to eat a certain amount of broccoli each week?” Typical right wing rhetoric. (Sound like the same left wing rhetoric that we cannot round up 20 million illegals and deport them.) Eating broccoli do not prevent heart attacks, diabetic and don’t pay your medical bills if you get sick or if you have an accidents.

I wonder how many judges and congress do not have healthcare because they choose not to? Drive and choose not to have auto insurance? How many of them eat broccoli instead of having regular check-ups? Have regular lab work-ups? Ever had an accident or an illness that sent them to emergency room via Remsa? And who pays for it?

Ever had an auto accident and did not have Uninsured Motorist coverage? Uninsured Motorist cover your a--. And you would not think of not having it but you don't want healthcare?

I feel sorry for any judge who don’t know the difference between broccoli and healthcare coverage. I feel sorry for anyone who do not want healthcare coverage. I don’t want to pay for your healthcare AFTER you get sick or have an accident. I don’t mind paying for your preventive healthcare because preventive cost less than letting illness go undetected until it becomes chronic and it’s too late to prevent it or treat it.

Obamacare is trying to save you people and you village idiots are resisting it like a dog trying to be fed.

I know a young lady who did not have auto insurance and was hit by another car that did not have auto insurance and she was in the hospital for months and no healthcare coverage. And guess who paid her medical bills?????

Mandatory healthcare protects you and me.

So, if I understand what you're trying to say it would be something like this: The government requires us all to put umbrellas over our statues because one day a pigeon might just shit on it.

Forum List

Back