Broccoli and cauliflower salad.

PixieStix

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2009
Anyone make this? I love it. Especially on days like today. Makes no sense to eat anything cooked. I started making this a couple of years ago, it is very good for you and tastes great

2 heads of fresh broccoli
half a head of cauliflower
bacon bits
shredded cheddar cheese
Sweet creamy italian dressing

Cut the 2 veggies into bite size pieces in a large bowl.
Combine shredded cheddar cheese bacon bits and sweet creamy Italian dressing and you are good to go.

Anyone make this? I love it. Especially on days like today. Makes no sense to eat anything cooked. I started making this a couple of years ago, it is very good for you and tastes great

2 heads of fresh broccoli
half a head of cauliflower
bacon bits
shredded cheddar cheese
Sweet creamy italian dressing

Cut the 2 veggies into bite size pieces in a large bowl.
Combine shredded cheddar cheese bacon bits and sweet creamy Italian dressing and you are good to go.
I've got a better one for you if you want. It's a greek version.

Here's another winner...

1/2 head cauliflower, 1/2 head lettuce, 1 ornion, 1 lb bacon. Scattle it around inna bowl. Dump a heap of parmisan cheese onnatop. Croutons on that. Cup mayo, cup sugar- pour on it and mixitup.

Try this if you want to feed an army

1 head Broccoli
1 head Cauliflower
2 pints grape tomatoes
2 cans black olives (one small one large)
1 large jar (at least 32 oz) of green olives
1 16 oz box of feta cheese (don't get crumbles they cheat you)
1 bottle of Paul Newman's Olive Oil and Vinegar dressing.

Cut up Broccoli and cauliflower to bite sized chunks, no stems in a LARGE tupperware bowl
Drain and add all the olives
Add both boxes of grape tomatoes
Cut to crumbles the feta cheese and mix it all in.
After mixed, pour in the dressing. Usually a third to half bottle does it or at least to taste.

Feeds about 16 as a side dish... or live off it for a week for 2. It's best if left overnight to marinade.

Forum List

Back