Broadway Joe-bama guarantees victory

WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama guaranteed Thursday that his health care overhaul will win approval and said any bill he signs will have to reduce rapidly rising costs, protect consumers from insurance abuses and provide affordable choices to the uninsured — while not adding to the federal deficit.

Obama guarantees health care overhaul will pass - Yahoo! News

The dreamer also promised that if we pass the stimulus bill unemployment will not go above 8%.

Oh yeah...I forgot.....his 100 of the worlds top economssts that he has advising him mis-read the economy.....all 100 of them.

lmao...the guy and his top 100 world economists did not realize that in a country of 300 million, there would be plenty that would take advantage of free money to gelp buy a new car.

My thoughts exactly. When they figure out that they can't possibly pay for this they will cry "We unerestimated the SUCCESS of this program" and now need to get our 100 economists to recalculate.

Will I be a cost under-estimation thing or a holy shit we're fucked thing?

My thoughts exactly. When they figure out that they can't possibly pay for this they will cry "We unerestimated the SUCCESS of this program" and now need to get our 100 economists to recalculate.

To me, its been a "holy shit we're fucked" thing since November 4th.

To me, its been a "holy shit we're fucked" thing since November 4th.
I agree....the guy is a wash out, and can't make command decisions primarily because he doesn't have any experience in economics, and has surrounded himself with left wing idiots who have agendas of their own and don't have economics experience either. I mean, give me a break. What did he hope to accomplish with this cash for clunker program? It certainly didn't help the big three American car industry. The dealers took the hit from that bamboozle clusterfuck program.

WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama guaranteed Thursday that his health care overhaul will win approval and said any bill he signs will have to reduce rapidly rising costs, protect consumers from insurance abuses and provide affordable choices to the uninsured — while not adding to the federal deficit.

Don't tell me. Let me guess. You believe all of this horse shit?:lol:

". . .reduce rapidly rising costs . . . "? I guess that means he wouldn't sign HR 3200.

Forum List

Back