Brittany Murphy's Husband Found Dead in L.A.

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
The husband of Brittany Murphy was found dead at his Los Angeles home late Sunday, five months after the Hollywood actress died, police said.

Firefighters responding to an emergency call found British screenwriter Simon Monjack dead at the Hollywood Hills residence, police spokesman Sgt. Louie Lozano said.

The preliminary cause of the 39-year-old Monjack's death is natural causes, he told The Associated Press.

"We concluded there no signs of foul play or any criminal activity involved," said Sgt. Alex Ortiz, another police spokesman.

FOXNews.com - Brittany Murphy's Husband Found Dead in L.A.

39? Natural causes? And she was only 32 and they said no drugs. WTH???

She is an actress that died too young. No one is forced to care but I find thirtysomethings dying of "natural causes" quite suspicious and/or alarming,

Broken heart? Hollywood germs? Total b.s?

She is an actress that died too young. No one is forced to care but I find thirtysomethings dying of "natural causes" quite suspicious and/or alarming,

I won't shed a tear for those that choose to live a self destructive lifestyle as I believe Murphy had.

I won't shed a tear for those that choose to live a self destructive lifestyle as I believe Murphy had.
A minute ago you had no idea who she was. Now you're an expert on her life ...

Oh wait, it's you, why do I even bother. Nevermind.

It was almost an hour ago, not a minute ago...

He obviously read something about her...

Her husband was a piece of shit, who took advantage of her. I don't feel bad for the man.
I do feel bad for Murphy who had to deal with people using her, most of her adult life. Her mother, for one was a loon, who saw her daughter as a paycheck.

Last edited:

Expert? Not hardly, but I can read.

The husband of Brittany Murphy was found dead at his Los Angeles home late Sunday, five months after the Hollywood actress died, police said.

Firefighters responding to an emergency call found British screenwriter Simon Monjack dead at the Hollywood Hills residence, police spokesman Sgt. Louie Lozano said.

The preliminary cause of the 39-year-old Monjack's death is natural causes, he told The Associated Press.

"We concluded there no signs of foul play or any criminal activity involved," said Sgt. Alex Ortiz, another police spokesman.

FOXNews.com - Brittany Murphy's Husband Found Dead in L.A.

39? Natural causes? And she was only 32 and they said no drugs. WTH???

JenyEliza read the above article and she --

JIZZED IN HER PANTS.

Forum List

Back