Brits Maybe Likely To Remain EU, Not Follow Trump-Like Brexit

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Famously, if you can even spell B-r-e-x-I-t: Then you are light-years way more qualified for President than is Donald Trump. Even the existence of the vote had to be prodded out of Trump, who seemed to know it not. Mostly, the Exit EU camp is more like Trump voters, not too thrilled with Immigration. Maybe the Remain EU group is gaining ground, however. No showing if at all the Orlando Hate Crime turned some undecided voters into Remain voters.

EU referendum poll tracker: Is Britain heading for Brexit?

Anything calamitous is likely also light-years away, if in fact Leave EU does win. It is not expected that either Europe of the British Isles will sink beneath the sea.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Rule. . .Britania! Britania rule the waves! Bri. . .tons Never Ever Will Be Slaves.. . .Choosing instead to be subjects of a monarchy. . .which itself screwed up. . .the Bitch even consenting to be taxed. . .and with no major memorials to Diana!)

Famously, if you can even spell B-r-e-x-I-t: Then you are light-years way more qualified for President than is Donald Trump. Even the existence of the vote had to be prodded out of Trump, who seemed to know it not. Mostly, the Exit EU camp is more like Trump voters, not too thrilled with Immigration. Maybe the Remain EU group is gaining ground, however. No showing if at all the Orlando Hate Crime turned some undecided voters into Remain voters.

Anything calamitous is likely also light-years away, if in fact Leave EU does win. It is not expected that either Europe of the British Isles will sink beneath the sea.

(Rule. . .Britania! Britania rule the waves! Bri. . .tons Never Ever Will Be Slaves.. . .Choosing instead to be subjects of a monarchy. . .which itself screwed up. . .the Bitch even consenting to be taxed. . .and with no major memorials to Diana!)

Another idiot liberal who thinks illegal immigration = immigration

I think the issue for a lot of Britains is the lack of control over their own nation. The EU started out as an economic alliance but it quickly got the power to control these countries. Why would anyone be opposed to freedom as in the freedom to decide what your nation should be able to do? I have said it before that a lot of people who are 'liberals' really despise individual liberty of any kind. The right of your family to decide what its values should be. The right of your religion to decide what you think morally and the right of your democracy to lay down the rules you want to live by.

kaz is not quite up to this stuff, yeah.

kaz, the brits won't leave the EU.

Admittedly, the white Australia I grew up in kinda sucked. But shit was more affordable and there was hope.

If they could destroy community with multiculturalism without making the worker increasingly poorer, then I be happy enough.

Brexit and Trump will happen... the only thing unreal is the amount of your butthurt.

In less than 48 hours GB will reject brexit.

In less than five months the USA will reject Trump.

I think the issue for a lot of Britains is the lack of control over their own nation. The EU started out as an economic alliance but it quickly got the power to control these countries. Why would anyone be opposed to freedom as in the freedom to decide what your nation should be able to do? I have said it before that a lot of people who are 'liberals' really despise individual liberty of any kind. The right of your family to decide what its values should be. The right of your religion to decide what you think morally and the right of your democracy to lay down the rules you want to live by.

The thing for many Brits is not the lack of control of the government, but the desire to blame the EU for the lack of ability of the UK government.

Within the EU people want to go to the UK. Welfare is nice for many immigrants in the UK, better than other countries. Why hasn't the UK changed their welfare system? Well, because it claims it can't because of the EU, but other countries haven't had this problem.
Immigration is apparently a problem, yet half of all immigration comes from outside of the EU, and yet the British government doesn't seem to be able to stop Pakistanis from entering the UK, but apparently, once the UK has left the EU, then it will suddenly become competent at dealing with immigration and welfare.

You have to laugh (if you're American you can laugh at the British and then cry about Trump and Hillary while the Brits laugh at you for Trump and Hillary).

Forum List

Back