Brits furious after Team Drumpf leaks bomber's identity

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
"This is a leaky administration."......really? lol

so just after Milhouse blurted out top-level classified information obtained from Israel during his meeting with the Rooskies, Team Drump did it again. "Anonymous officials" in his misadministration who were given the suspected Manchester bomber's identity immediately leaked that information to the American press, and the British government is pissed!........http://www.motherjones.com/politics...ials-angered-us-leaks-manchester-intelligence

High-ranking British officials, including Home Secretary Amber Rudd, are speaking out against the US, after a number of confidential details in the ongoing investigation into Monday's Manchester attack appeared in American media before the British authorities confirmed them.

"The British police have been very clear that they want to control the flow of information to protect operational integrity, the element of surprise," Rudd said in an interview Wednesday with BBC's Radio 4. "So it is irritating if it gets released from other sources."

The US just pissed off another key ally over its leaks to the press

Agent Orange must considered a 'rogue agent' by the FBI at this point, just more charges for his upcoming criminal trial

[another silly rumor] but if true let me just say GOOD , let those wankers be pizzed . They wanna be in control of letting out the info , feck'em . Let them stand up to their enemies by themselves if they want to show the USA where the bear shat in the woods . -------------------------- probably a BS story anyway but if not , well feck those wankers JApple !!

[another silly rumor] but if true let me just say GOOD , let those wankers be pizzed . They wanna be in control of letting out the info , feck'em . Let them stand up to their enemies by themselves if they want to show the USA where the bear shat in the woods . -------------------------- probably a BS story anyway but if not , well feck those wankers JApple !!

you're either just another angry white man or a dog without a bone

"This is a leaky administration."......really? lol

so just after Milhouse blurted out top-level classified information obtained from Israel during his meeting with the Rooskies, Team Drump did it again. "Anonymous officials" in his misadministration who were given the suspected Manchester bomber's identity immediately leaked that information to the American press, and the British government is pissed!........

High-ranking British officials, including Home Secretary Amber Rudd, are speaking out against the US, after a number of confidential details in the ongoing investigation into Monday's Manchester attack appeared in American media before the British authorities confirmed them.

"The British police have been very clear that they want to control the flow of information to protect operational integrity, the element of surprise," Rudd said in an interview Wednesday with BBC's Radio 4. "So it is irritating if it gets released from other sources."

The US just pissed off another key ally over its leaks to the press

Agent Orange must considered a 'rogue agent' by the FBI at this point, just more charges for his upcoming criminal trial
Trump can't pass up using terror for a quick popularity boost

you're either just another angry white man or a dog without a bone
--------------------------------------------- not angry , mostly amused , as i said , feck those wankers and let them stand up to their enemies on their own JAPPLE !!

OMIGOD!!!!!

Brits furious after team drumpf leaks bombers identity!!!!!!

omigodddddddddddd :rolleyes: o_O

We have a corrupt intelligence service. Any agency infected with democrats will lie, cheat, infiltrate and betray. Americans can no longer be trusted.

The leftist media has these lemmings on full retard mode.
giphy (1).gif

We have a corrupt inte
------------------------------------- incomplete message . Course , little i know i'd just say that someone leaked something trying to hurt the President and JApple gives it great and ominus importance as i roll my eyes in amusement TCat !!

OMIGOD!!!!!

Brits furious after team drumpf leaks bombers identity!!!!!!

omigodddddddddddd :rolleyes: o_O

No kidding, what are the Brits going to do not defend us with their 12 aircraft carrier fleet?

Forum List

Back