Brits and Israel Want Big Piece of the USA. The US Consults Putin to Stay Sovereign

Gary Anderson

VIP Member
Aug 29, 2014
Nevada
Examples of Globalization Brits and Israel Want Big Piece of the USA. The US Consults Putin to Stay Sovereign

You have to laugh, if you aren't an American, and hand it to those Brits and Israelis, because the UK and Israel have been lusting after America to return to the fold and do their bidding since old Cecil Rhodes spoke about it. Rhodes planned for the return of the US to the fold over 100 years ago, and Ariel Sharon said (from Veterans Today):

“Every time we do something you tell me Americans will do this and will do that. I want to tell you something very clear, don’t worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it.”

Of course, the US press didn't report it even though Kevin Barrett heard the statement, as Sharon delivered it, on the BBC in October of 2001 while driving in Wisconsin.

Examples of Globalization Brits and Israel Want Big Piece of the USA. The US Consults Putin to Stay Sovereign

You have to laugh, if you aren't an American, and hand it to those Brits and Israelis, because the UK and Israel have been lusting after America to return to the fold and do their bidding since old Cecil Rhodes spoke about it. Rhodes planned for the return of the US to the fold over 100 years ago, and Ariel Sharon said (from Veterans Today):

“Every time we do something you tell me Americans will do this and will do that. I want to tell you something very clear, don’t worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it.”

Of course, the US press didn't report it even though Kevin Barrett heard the statement, as Sharon delivered it, on the BBC in October of 2001 while driving in Wisconsin.

Don't quit your day job.

I believe China owns a good deal of our highways, bridges and tunnels.

Then chances are good that you tune to Comedy Central for your news....
Conservative Talk Radio.
Many municipalities have received lump sums in return for paying China from tolls and future taxation.
That was part of how GW's Housing Bubble and globalization was good for us.

I believe China owns a good deal of our highways, bridges and tunnels.

Then chances are good that you tune to Comedy Central for your news....
Conservative Talk Radio.
Many municipalities have received lump sums in return for paying China from tolls and future taxation.
That was part of how GW's Housing Bubble and globalization was good for us.
Where did they get the lump sums and when?

Don't quit your day job.
Don't worry about me. Read the whole article.

The Brits are lusting for the US to return to the fold? Lusting?

The fold,did you say? What fold?

They're having enough trouble with Scotland, to be bothered with you.

Well, lol, you would think Israel would have enough trouble with the Palestinians, but those things have not stopped the UK and Israel from incorporating us, compelling us, to carry out their plans.

Well, lol, you would think Israel would have enough trouble with the Palestinians, but those things have not stopped the UK and Israel from incorporating us, compelling us, to carry out their plans.

You ARE doing satire aren't you?

You ARE doing satire aren't you?
The satire in this article revolves around retaining Putin as a consultant to keep US sovereignty. The attack of the Brits and Israel on the US with their schemes and desires and plans have been all too real. Liar loans came from the UK, and 9/11 and war in the middle east came from the doctrine known as Yinon Zionism.

Forum List

Back