Britons kidnapped in Iraq are ‘held by Iran’

dread

Mar 5, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Five British hostages who were kidnapped in Iraq almost a year ago are being held inside Iran by Revolutionary Guards, according to two separate sources in the Middle East and London.

The hostages were handed over to the Revolutionary Guards by their Iraqi kidnappers last November, the sources believe. One of the sources said they were being held in the western Iranian city of Hamadan.

If confirmed, the involvement of Revolutionary Guards would be seen as evidence that senior figures in the Iranian government had backed the decision to hold them in the country.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/iraq/article3822830.ece

If confirmed, there goes the excuse that this is just a civil war going on in Iraq.

:rofl:

If confirmed, there goes the excuse that this is just a civil war going on in Iraq.

If you were in charge of planning and leading an offensive against Iran, how would you work that out with Russia and China?

If you were in charge of planning and leading an offensive against Iran, how would you work that out with Russia and China?

Tell them they better stay out of this dog fight unless they want to get nuked as well. Then prepare to do it anyway...

No one has said we need to invade Iran. But nice try. We can and should shut down the border though, setting up a kill zone and killing anything in it that does not have permission to be there. And I do mean ANYTHING and ANYONE.

Further we need the rest of the world to see and understand Iran IS arming, training and assisting in Iraq against the legit Government. That would make them a TERRORIST State. Which we already know but have retards claiming they are not.

Well then I'm glad you aren't in charge.

Well you better prepare for the future. I am not in charge and I will be the first person to admit that it is a good thing as well. However that doesn't change the fact that Iran WILL get the US into a war and I believe sooner rather than later.

Forum List

Back