Britney Spears - I never know what rip off!

Feb 15, 2004
I pay little, if any attention to the 'performer' but I came across her 'tour' while channel surfing.
At first I thought it was a white Janet Jackson with the sharp body moves JJ did back in the eighties ...remember?
Then she could have been mistaken for Madonna with all the 'I love me' dancing around men, a pole , whatever was available.
So I have concluded that BS is nothing but bs...a rip off of JJ and Madonna.

Does anyone argue this?

Yeah.

Talent sucks.

Whoever said one needs talent to suceed right? Its all about attitude.

I am off to Hollywood now to become a film star....or television star. See ya on t.v.

Microsoft has had fewer original thoughts than Spears, but that's about all I can think of. Brittany may have done some real singing and stuff when she first started, but after that, it was all copied. Microsoft, however, has had no unique ideas. There was even a contest with a cash prize offered to the first person who could name an original Microsoft innovation. They also had a team of people whose job was to debunk claims of Microsoft innovation. It looked like the guy who said the Office Assistant would win (now THAT would've been ironic if the one thing they actually thought up on their own had been the one thing everybody hates), but then the staff of debunkers found a similar assistant in a video game from the late 80s, long before Office 95 introduced the office assistant.

-=d=- said:
If you are hot enough to get by on looks alone, post pics. :)

Hmm. I guess I need to come up with plan 'b' whatever that is. I was really gunning for the whole movie star job.

winston churchi said:
I pay little, if any attention to the 'performer' but I came across her 'tour' while channel surfing.
At first I thought it was a white Janet Jackson with the sharp body moves JJ did back in the eighties ...remember?
Then she could have been mistaken for Madonna with all the 'I love me' dancing around men, a pole , whatever was available.
So I have concluded that BS is nothing but bs...a rip off of JJ and Madonna.

Does anyone argue this?

I forgot to add 'millie vanillie' remember them? the duo that lip synced. Well Bs does that too. So she is a take on everything eighties.

I liked Milli Vanilli it just sucks that they got busted ! :dunno:

Britney never wrote any of her own songs... her whole act is based on looks. She even admits to lip-snyching during her "concerts." Why doesn't she just take a job as a high-end stripper and save the music world the hassle?

gop_jeff said:
Britney never wrote any of her own songs... her whole act is based on looks. She even admits to lip-snyching during her "concerts." Why doesn't she just take a job as a high-end stripper and save the music world the hassle?

I feel the same way ! I used to think she was ok cause she was from Louisiana (about 60 miles from my area) and I was thinking it was cool to have someone THAT FAMOUS from my state but now she is a disgrace and she is all messed up ! :poop:

Not only is Britney lame, I honestly think most of her fame at this point is coming from the fact that her personal life is turning into a huge train wreck. Once she got trashed in Vegas and got married, I think most of the attention she was getting was just morbid curiosity. Who wants to put some cash on this next marriage, what do you think that'll last, a month? She's going down the Whitney road real quick.

Forum List

Back