*British Women Have Bad Hair*

Sorry bout that,

1. You people are some funny internet dweebs.
2. I happen to not be gay, but I do like to see *The Royals*.
3. I like seeing people of taste, not some redneck hicks from California.
4. With bleached out hair, who get offended when some one points and laughs at them!
5. Or whiskey drinking boozers in bars in west Texas, pouring drinks and listening to sob stories, about how their *Old lady done run off wit anoder guy*.
6. Or get some quick action from some drunken women, who's loose as hell, you need to tie a two by four to your ass to prevent from falling in.
7. Yeah I can get raunchy too,..LOL!!!!
8. Anyway, back on topic, maybe they wear all those hats to cover up the bad hair eh?
9. They don't work, because you can still see this stringy stuff coming out from the sides and stuff, its bad.
10. I am very observant, thats why I get the *big bucks* here.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

CWN still has his cherry would by my expectation.

I think I know CWN from another board actually.

1. Cherry?
2. Not hardly.
3. You must be hard up to ask?
4. I have been on a helluva lot of board's though, just google my *Renowned* user ID.
5. I am all over the place.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

From what I saw of the ceremony, it was a huge hat competition. Who noticed the hair?

That's exactly what I was thinking. I watched a lot of the royal wedding live (4 a.m. here) and the hats dominated everything:

article-1383648-0BD33E3E00000578-295_634x803.jpg

img-article---wedding-hats-gal-launch_102122412454.jpg

And some of those were HATS!!!! I don't recall seeing any unusual hair.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

You really are embarrassingly stupid.

1. So whats your problem, your hair like a *rats nest* too?
2. Funny you would say something.
3. I have seen lots of women in California who use a tad too much bleach, yeah that'll do it.
4. *Rats Nest* heaven.
5. They get those fake tits so you don't notice the *rats nest* hair.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sweetie,

3. My hair is not your business.

1. Oh yah, you got tha *rats nest*

4. Unless you look like a Hollywood A Lister, I suggest you keep your ignorance to yourself.

2. I happen to be the best looking dude in here, no doubt, hands down, a regular 007 type, but I don't want to brag.
3. But for you, I am long gone married, too bad.
4. With that hair you may always be an ol maid.

Fuck off
Lady Girl of California

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

From what I saw of the ceremony, it was a huge hat competition. Who noticed the hair?

That's exactly what I was thinking. I watched a lot of the royal wedding live (4 a.m. here) and the hats dominated everything:

article-1383648-0BD33E3E00000578-295_634x803.jpg

img-article---wedding-hats-gal-launch_102122412454.jpg

And some of those were HATS!!!! I don't recall seeing any unusual hair.

1. The *Royals* all looked great, their hair was nice, at least what you could see.
2. They tortured it back in a bun a lot.
3. But when they did interviews on the streets, thats when you saw the average public hair, and was it a mess!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Perhaps any 'bad hair' in the crowd was due to the fact that so many had staked out a place to watch the procession and then camped there all night to protect it. I imagine a hair do in any country would suffer in similar circumstances.

Sorry bout that,

Perhaps any 'bad hair' in the crowd was due to the fact that so many had staked out a place to watch the procession and then camped there all night to protect it. I imagine a hair do in any country would suffer in similar circumstances.

1. Stop trying to kill my rant.
2. Move along folks nothing to see here.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The crowd had camped out for days...where would they wash their hair?

Answer: nowhere.

Sorry bout that,

The crowd had camped out for days...where would they wash their hair?

Answer: nowhere.

1. Now we gotta *newbie* throwing water on my rant.
2. Look *newbie* go throw water on some one else's thread!!!!:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

How many men who aren't gay were watching the royal wedding?

1. I'm guessing about 50 million American men watched.
2. You missed it?
3. I bet you just moved out of mamma's basement and found that new cave with WI-fi, you always wanted, cheaper rent, and no one cares where you fling your dirty underwear.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Actually I moved out when I was 17 and have been paying my own way ever since. And I'm guessing there are about 50 million gay men in the US.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

How many men who aren't gay were watching the royal wedding?

1. I'm guessing about 50 million American men watched.
2. You missed it?
3. I bet you just moved out of mamma's basement and found that new cave with WI-fi, you always wanted, cheaper rent, and no one cares where you fling your dirty underwear.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Actually I moved out when I was 17 and have been paying my own way ever since. And I'm guessing there are about 50 million gay men in the US.

1. Low brow people don't like *The Royals*, guess that would be you, *cave man*.
2. Anyway, I stand behind my comment of British women having bad hair.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

The hair keeps folks from noticing their creatively misaligned and otherwise crooked teeth.

1. I was wondering if anyone else would say that.
2. I think their teeth are a little bit better now, they drink more milk I suppose.
3. But their hair is like a *rats nest*.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You really are embarrassingly stupid.

1. He's apparently
2. not embarrassed by it
3. at all.

Consiering the stuff that CWN has been saying, I'm guessing he's not one of those henpecked husbands who were forced to watch the wedding.

He watched it because he LIKED it. Besides, he apparently got a chance to wear that new chiffon gown he's bought.

I'm guessing he's not a husband at all.
1. What
2. self respecting
3. woman
4. would put up
5. with him?

Sorry bout that,

Consiering the stuff that CWN has been saying, I'm guessing he's not one of those henpecked husbands who were forced to watch the wedding.

He watched it because he LIKED it. Besides, he apparently got a chance to wear that new chiffon gown he's bought.

1. What
2. self respecting
3. woman
4. would put up
5. with him?

1. What a *whining wuss*, you both are........, and attacking my wife who isn't even here is exactly something a loser would do, I wouldn't expect anything else from a low life loser who serves drinks at a bar to other losers, or rides an ugly bike like that piece of crap, white walls? what a wuss!, yah, you're gay!.
2. If anyone is an embarrassment, its you two losers.
3. LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. And I bet you both have some bad hair, a *rats nest* may even look good compared to what you have eh?:confused:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. What
2. self respecting
3. woman
4. would put up
5. with him?

1. What a *whining wuss*, you both are........, and attacking my wife who isn't even here is exactly something a loser would do, I wouldn't expect anything else from a low life loser who serves drinks at a bar to other losers, or rides an ugly bike like that piece of crap, white walls? what a wuss!, yah, you're gay!.
2. If anyone is an embarrassment, its you two losers.
3. LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. And I bet you both have some bad hair, a *rats nest* may even look good compared to what you have eh?:confused:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
1. you'd be the first who knew me to call me a whining wuss.
2. I didn't attack your wife. I expressed doubt that a sane woman would marry you, so I assumed you were alone.
3. I'm very rarely embarrassed. When I have reason to be, I make amends for my actions.
4. LOSER? from you?
5. I happen to have great hair and a whole damned lot of it.

Sorry bout that,

1. Watching the re-run of the Royal Wedding, and can't help but notice just how bad the hair of the British women folk are.
2. Its stringy, course, bleached out, bad cuts, weird curls, un-even lengths, pasted down flat, curly, with straight parts, etc.
3. Anyone else notice?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

They're on an island so there's a lot of inbreeding. What do you expect?

Forum List

Back