British tourists visited Crimea

Eugene

Gold Member
Mar 2, 2014
Vladivostok & Kiev
Chances1957

As we say in Russia - it's better to see once than to hear 100 times about.

I enjoyed seeing their videos of own experience in Crimea.
And I liked the descriptions.

Last edited:
Chances1957

As we say in Russia - it's better to see once than to here 100 times about.

Try English this time...
Very primitive language... too many words similar to each other, no conjugations, no cases...
Anyway I'm much better in English than you in Russian.

WTF is there to see in the Crimea, any of the light brigade that died still hanging around?
Number of victims in Crimea - 0! ZERO!!!
But your shepherds will never say that by their mass regulating media.

First visit then try to compare and criticize either there is something to see or not.

Chances1957

As we say in Russia - it's better to see once than to hear 100 times about.

Not even trying to be subtle about the propaganda, huh?
What is propaganda?
Truth about how Crimea looks and what crimeans say is propaganda?
Or you prefer subtle CNN propaganda which make you believe Asad is killing Syrians without any need?

It’s crazy to see so many broken english Russians here the last couple years spreading support for Russia’s invasion of Crimea and for the terrorist hotbed Syria and its brutal dictator. We are seeing news play out right here on this forum.
What invasion?
USA in Yugoslavia, Iraq, Libya is invasion! Your democratization is invasion! Millions dead is invasion.

Crimea is Russian since 18 century and it reunited to Russia by means of referendum. Unlike your Kosovo local citizens were not killed or moved away before that referendum.
And unlike all your actions there were not victims in Crimea! At all.

It’s crazy to see so many broken english Russians here the last couple years spreading support for Russia’s invasion of Crimea and for the terrorist hotbed Syria and its brutal dictator. We are seeing news play out right here on this forum.
What invasion?
USA in Yugoslavia, Iraq, Libya is invasion! Your democratization is invasion! Millions dead is invasion.

Crimea is Russian since 18 century and it reunited to Russia by means of referendum. Unlike your Kosovo local citizens were not killed or moved away before that referendum.
Do they pay you? Or did you answer some call to arms to post on U.S. social media in the name of advancing Russia’s interests here?

What invasion?

Do they pay you? Or did you answer some call to arms to post on U.S. social media in the name of advancing Russia’s interests here?
Do they pay you for writing bs saying your American authorities are angels?
You guys either stupid or use the same leading how to answer uncomfortable questions.

What invasion?

You guys either stupid or use the same leading how to answer uncomfortable questions.
That broken english...

Just an observation. I’ve been on this site for 6 years. There were no broken english speaking Russians on here until the last couple years. You all popped up at the same time, saying the same things, pushing the same agendas.

So I’m really curious, who’s paying you?

What invasion?

That broken english...

Just an observation. I’ve been on this site for 6 years. There were no broken english speaking Russians on here until the last couple years. You all popped up at the same time, saying the same things, pushing the same agendas.

So I’m really curious, who’s paying you?
When Americans ruin one country after another...when my country was occupied by nazi paid by USA so that I had to move away to Russia.
It was very interesting for me to know what ordinary Americans not their criminal authorities think and say, so I came here. After about a month in 2014 I stopped coming here and then returned...
Who pays me? My business pays me, but not for writing and reading here.

Forum List

Back