British Teacher Found Guilty in Sudan

Many schools here have stopped performing the nativity at christmas for fear of offending the fucking idiots, yet we are supposed to kow tow to their fucking....fuck it, they anger me beyond fucking words, all they understand is fucking violence, well we are the best in the world at that.

Put that down to gutless local politicians.

I don't see anyone defending either the use of Sharia law in Sudan in place of secular law, nor do I see anyone defending the bunch of mediaevalist, superstitious nutters who want to see the woman executed. But when in Rome. Roomy, if you go to Thailand, be sure not to disrespect the King or Queen or you'll find yourself banged up quick smart.

I don't see anyone defending either the use of Sharia law in Sudan in place of secular law, nor do I see anyone defending the bunch of mediaevalist, superstitious nutters who want to see the woman executed. But when in Rome. Roomy, if you go to Thailand, be sure not to disrespect the King or Queen or you'll find yourself banged up quick smart.

I would never go to Thailand my sexual preference demands willing participants of legal age and is exclusive to wifey.The king and queen of paedophilia need a reality check, then again the tourist trade would be well and truly fucked.

I’ll speak when I want to speak. I am not defending insane assholes.

Why do you resort to name-calling? I am not a jackhole. I doubt that every single Muslim asshole wants to murder some poor woman over a teddy bare. I merely posted a piece of legislation that I am curious about.

Sorry matts I misunderstood you post... Looks like I'm the jackhole!

I would never go to Thailand my sexual preference demands willing participants of legal age and is exclusive to wifey.The king and queen of paedophilia need a reality check, then again the tourist trade would be well and truly fucked.

Oh and don't point your toes at a statute of the Buddha, the Thais regard that as an insult. Mind you, they won't march down the street demanding you be executed for it though....although I suppose they could be persuaded to...nah, just kidding :badgrin:

Forum List

Back